Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 13807
-
06-17-22 10:36 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 692KP Dash
I have previously reported on Dash, but I just love her so I have visited twice so far on this time she is visiting and she has about a week left.
I would have typically chosen the enhanced d-cup ladies at KP over Dash if not for others reports. Dash is typically built with playful b-to-C cups, cute more than strikingly gorgeous, but she gives an absolutely great Girlfriend Experience with high energy. Her BBBJ has plenty of bat and ball play, she got into the DATY. I am sure YMMV, but for me she is an aggressive kisser and that is totally what I wanted. And during our time, sure, she fakes enthusiasm, but it is done well and I can escape into believing I am pleasing her that good.
I have seen strikingly beautiful ladies at KP- Amanda, Gina, Gloria, and more. And I will continue to do so. But for a great GFE and some great action, I will see Dash over and over. I had a favorite position that only "a very familiar black lady on the north side" was really able to do with me. Reverse Cowgirl with her laying on my back, all her weight on me and grinding the ass. And she is back far enough to engage in DFK. I tried that with Dash and she was eager to please me and it was almost as good as with the black lady, who is much taller than Dash, making Dash have to work harder at it. Once she mastered that position with me, I was in heaven.
-
06-16-22 16:19 #7521Regular Member

Posts: 6Kim in LA (anyone know where?)
Hi,
Incredible review and just curious if anyone might know where she ended up in LA (or possibly Orange County)?
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 10:13 #7520Banned Member

Posts: 443Devon? Or Ohare
Devon or is there a little India near Ohare?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
Also did you read the report of daisy that was posted maybe a page or two back?
-
06-16-22 09:24 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 37Anybody know where I can get the best GFE all covered tho. Looking to have my best time no rush service, sweet girl with nice booty not too skinny.
BHC was my spot but they are getting ridiculous with prices and they rush you out if they have people waiting or don't want to give you the time you pay. Plus place isn't as clean as it used to.
Originally Posted by ThirdTime
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:39 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 778My question as well. Also, if someone could PM me the places. Locations and numbers, I would be interested in visiting. The abbreviations don't help me! I'll be traveling up to the Chicago area this week and next. I'm a downstater.
Originally Posted by IPrivate008
[View Original Post]
3 x.
-
06-15-22 20:14 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 140Read back in this forum a few pages and read a not so good review of his Daisy experience. Careful out there.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:11 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 140Re
Don't recall the email but can tell you it will ask for a copy of your dl and / or business card.
Originally Posted by RedPontiacX
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:57 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 430I can't remember the exact email but my advise is to have a separate email dedicated to the hobby. This way you won't delete anything accidentally and have minimal junk mail there and more importantly your wife or girlfriend won't come across a hobby related email if she stumbles upon your open primary mail box. Also this way you minimize the chance of forwarding it to someone who you don't intend to forward it to.
Originally Posted by RedPontiacX
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:52 #7514Shill

Posts: 196Well Worth The Price
300 Little India.
Originally Posted by IPrivate008
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 17:52 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 37Why you leave your car behind?
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 17:42 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 383Ad Infinitum
I realize some may side eye me since I don't report much. Older craftsman from the 80's who hibernated his user name from the old Guide.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
But I've said it before. From some decades of experience: you fellas are NUTS doing these residential / free standing brothels. Neighbors aren't stupid. They call the fuzz. Would you like it down the block?
The ORD apartments are more secure, fairly consistent and as UTR as you can be. Hell, email that fuckin' Mike every week until he responds. I was in under his former name before he blackballed me. But by all reports his pussy is stellar.
I just wouldn't risk these Chinese joints. Sorry. My two cents.
-
06-15-22 17:17 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 37What was the damage? Location?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:01 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 480Email
Can anyone tell me who is the KP email is from? I get so much junk mail I don't want to delete accidentally.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 13:11 #7509Shill

Posts: 196Daisy
Been seeing Daisy for quiet some time now and she is as advertised. Arrived at location. Behind the door was this beauty. We hugged and lightly kissed. Shoes off and she led me to the room. She carefully folded my shirt and pants, which is always nice to have. In the bathroom, mouth wash and we were in shower. She soaped me well and cleaned well. Then down for a preview BBBJ. It was so nice, warm and wet, and I didn't want it to stop, so I asked her kept going, and she just went on and on, gradually picked up the pace until I exploded in her mouth. Had to lean on the wall otherwise my trembling legs won't support me.
Out of shower and dried off, shortly we were in bed hugging each other and kissing each other like new lovers. Her tongue is so soft and in and out of my mouth like a little snake, and I had to chase it around with mine. She then gave me a very nice full body massage, from neck to toes. It was very nice.
After a while, she started working on my junior with her nice and soft mouth and tongue, and it was up in no time. Cover on and we started with mission.
She helped me put on my cloths, and I helped her. We kissed goodbye.
https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456
-
06-15-22 12:18 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 584If Ivy cared about her clients she would switch locations. Instead she keeps reopening at a location that has been busted 2 x now that we know of, for the safety of her clients and girls she should be switching locations every 3 months and especially after a busy.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






