Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 13811
-
06-15-22 17:17 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 37What was the damage? Location?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:01 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 480Email
Can anyone tell me who is the KP email is from? I get so much junk mail I don't want to delete accidentally.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 13:11 #7509Shill

Posts: 196Daisy
Been seeing Daisy for quiet some time now and she is as advertised. Arrived at location. Behind the door was this beauty. We hugged and lightly kissed. Shoes off and she led me to the room. She carefully folded my shirt and pants, which is always nice to have. In the bathroom, mouth wash and we were in shower. She soaped me well and cleaned well. Then down for a preview BBBJ. It was so nice, warm and wet, and I didn't want it to stop, so I asked her kept going, and she just went on and on, gradually picked up the pace until I exploded in her mouth. Had to lean on the wall otherwise my trembling legs won't support me.
Out of shower and dried off, shortly we were in bed hugging each other and kissing each other like new lovers. Her tongue is so soft and in and out of my mouth like a little snake, and I had to chase it around with mine. She then gave me a very nice full body massage, from neck to toes. It was very nice.
After a while, she started working on my junior with her nice and soft mouth and tongue, and it was up in no time. Cover on and we started with mission.
She helped me put on my cloths, and I helped her. We kissed goodbye.
https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456
-
06-15-22 12:18 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 585If Ivy cared about her clients she would switch locations. Instead she keeps reopening at a location that has been busted 2 x now that we know of, for the safety of her clients and girls she should be switching locations every 3 months and especially after a busy.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 09:43 #7507Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21Because I don't like to go somewhere else I don't know, I have been scammed by others, bait and switch everywhere, and some bookers always replied like a BOT, and didn't care about the client's feelings. And Ivy knows what I really want. So that's why I'm a regular of HKPD.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 05:45 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 958Not to mention with the temperatures outside and cost of gas who's going to be sitting in their car for an hour right now.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 05:17 #7505Regular Member

Posts: 9House fee for apts?
Hey everyone, I've mainly been to HE AMPs and some FS AMPs near St. Louis. At the FS places it was the door fee and then extra tip for FS, are the apartments the same since it says on adult search that an hour is available for 160? I'm mainly asking about HKP, RL, PAC, and BHC as well since I've heard great things from you all lately. Just want to make sure I bring enough, thanks in advance.
-
06-14-22 23:50 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 109Ss. Leo
Appears these apartments are telling on each other.
Was at SS today and when I left low and behold LEO parked right in front of the place 2 houses up I crossed the street and both in the car made eye contact with me. I then walked instead of getting into car and went and got dinner at a local restaurant- came back an hour later and still sitting there so decided to walk to the train and will come back another time for my car.
What I am hearing is HKPD was told on by one of the other apartments he was busted 2 months ago then reopened and was busted again 2 weeks ago. So now the owner of HKPD is working with LEO and literally making visits at SS and RL fucking their girls with LEO $$ and then reporting back to LEO to avoid jail time all while they are being allowed to stay open. If you think I'm lying ask SS or RL POPSON if the owner of HKPD has been visiting their places. Shit is crazy but I except a big bust on these apartments real soon. Don't you think it's odd that HKPD was busted twice in a 8 week time frame and they are still open -.
After the bullshit I had to deal with today to get my car I'm taking a mini retirement from apartments.
-
06-14-22 21:23 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 273Ikr
Hmmm wonder why!
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 19:45 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 414Ikr
There was one for SS but was not a stellar review though...
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 17:09 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 534Variety
I'm sure that's a real pics. No photo-shopping there. Why are all your posts only on HKPD? If you are going to fake being a monger on this site at least throw in a few BS reviews for other joints, hahaha. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:03 #7500Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21I went to HKPD around 11 am yesterday morning, Was sitting in my car and kept spying for about an hour if there were any LEO around there. Nothing happened, everything was normal. So I texted with Ivy and asked who was available, she said both, and I went in (BTW backdoor is available), had a perfect process with the new girl Rose, Not as good looking as Kim but the service was great, even better than Kim. It was a wonderful session again.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 09:07 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 808A mix of a MP with a brothel ran out of a apartment, house or unmarked store fronts. The girls are usually travelers that work the circuit in major cities so the lineup changes every 10-14 days. Locations and #'s change for obvious reasons which is why they are referred to by nickname on here rather than by # or location.
Originally Posted by Zero0001
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 08:53 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 137BHC Entrance
If you are concerned about how busy that corner is.
Originally Posted by Yes11
[View Original Post]
One suggestion on entering BHC: Park in the neighborhood, off of Archer.
Use the side street to walk down and then enter BHC.
You get less noticed by everybody waiting for the bus on the corner.
-
06-12-22 20:48 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 25RL Room 1
Recommend Alice for VIP. Unrushed and a good time.













Reply With Quote




