Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 13802
-
06-15-22 20:14 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 140Read back in this forum a few pages and read a not so good review of his Daisy experience. Careful out there.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:11 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 140Re
Don't recall the email but can tell you it will ask for a copy of your dl and / or business card.
Originally Posted by RedPontiacX
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:57 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 430I can't remember the exact email but my advise is to have a separate email dedicated to the hobby. This way you won't delete anything accidentally and have minimal junk mail there and more importantly your wife or girlfriend won't come across a hobby related email if she stumbles upon your open primary mail box. Also this way you minimize the chance of forwarding it to someone who you don't intend to forward it to.
Originally Posted by RedPontiacX
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:52 #7514Shill

Posts: 196Well Worth The Price
300 Little India.
Originally Posted by IPrivate008
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 17:52 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 37Why you leave your car behind?
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 17:42 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 383Ad Infinitum
I realize some may side eye me since I don't report much. Older craftsman from the 80's who hibernated his user name from the old Guide.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
But I've said it before. From some decades of experience: you fellas are NUTS doing these residential / free standing brothels. Neighbors aren't stupid. They call the fuzz. Would you like it down the block?
The ORD apartments are more secure, fairly consistent and as UTR as you can be. Hell, email that fuckin' Mike every week until he responds. I was in under his former name before he blackballed me. But by all reports his pussy is stellar.
I just wouldn't risk these Chinese joints. Sorry. My two cents.
-
06-15-22 17:17 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 37What was the damage? Location?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:01 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 480Email
Can anyone tell me who is the KP email is from? I get so much junk mail I don't want to delete accidentally.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 13:11 #7509Shill

Posts: 196Daisy
Been seeing Daisy for quiet some time now and she is as advertised. Arrived at location. Behind the door was this beauty. We hugged and lightly kissed. Shoes off and she led me to the room. She carefully folded my shirt and pants, which is always nice to have. In the bathroom, mouth wash and we were in shower. She soaped me well and cleaned well. Then down for a preview BBBJ. It was so nice, warm and wet, and I didn't want it to stop, so I asked her kept going, and she just went on and on, gradually picked up the pace until I exploded in her mouth. Had to lean on the wall otherwise my trembling legs won't support me.
Out of shower and dried off, shortly we were in bed hugging each other and kissing each other like new lovers. Her tongue is so soft and in and out of my mouth like a little snake, and I had to chase it around with mine. She then gave me a very nice full body massage, from neck to toes. It was very nice.
After a while, she started working on my junior with her nice and soft mouth and tongue, and it was up in no time. Cover on and we started with mission.
She helped me put on my cloths, and I helped her. We kissed goodbye.
https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456
-
06-15-22 12:18 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 583If Ivy cared about her clients she would switch locations. Instead she keeps reopening at a location that has been busted 2 x now that we know of, for the safety of her clients and girls she should be switching locations every 3 months and especially after a busy.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 09:43 #7507Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21Because I don't like to go somewhere else I don't know, I have been scammed by others, bait and switch everywhere, and some bookers always replied like a BOT, and didn't care about the client's feelings. And Ivy knows what I really want. So that's why I'm a regular of HKPD.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 05:45 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 958Not to mention with the temperatures outside and cost of gas who's going to be sitting in their car for an hour right now.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 05:17 #7505Regular Member

Posts: 9House fee for apts?
Hey everyone, I've mainly been to HE AMPs and some FS AMPs near St. Louis. At the FS places it was the door fee and then extra tip for FS, are the apartments the same since it says on adult search that an hour is available for 160? I'm mainly asking about HKP, RL, PAC, and BHC as well since I've heard great things from you all lately. Just want to make sure I bring enough, thanks in advance.
-
06-14-22 23:50 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 109Ss. Leo
Appears these apartments are telling on each other.
Was at SS today and when I left low and behold LEO parked right in front of the place 2 houses up I crossed the street and both in the car made eye contact with me. I then walked instead of getting into car and went and got dinner at a local restaurant- came back an hour later and still sitting there so decided to walk to the train and will come back another time for my car.
What I am hearing is HKPD was told on by one of the other apartments he was busted 2 months ago then reopened and was busted again 2 weeks ago. So now the owner of HKPD is working with LEO and literally making visits at SS and RL fucking their girls with LEO $$ and then reporting back to LEO to avoid jail time all while they are being allowed to stay open. If you think I'm lying ask SS or RL POPSON if the owner of HKPD has been visiting their places. Shit is crazy but I except a big bust on these apartments real soon. Don't you think it's odd that HKPD was busted twice in a 8 week time frame and they are still open -.
After the bullshit I had to deal with today to get my car I'm taking a mini retirement from apartments.
-
06-14-22 21:23 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 273Ikr
Hmmm wonder why!
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





