Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 131 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1536
    Quote Originally Posted by Misawa23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go to 33 yet? Been advertising alot on stg. Curious how it is before I stop in.
    I was there in the afternoon on memorial day Sunday. I had a good time with both massage and bum bum. I didn't ask of name but she was smallish with enhanced boobs and some tattoo on her pubic area. I can't tell if I met the same girl others have complained about. I gave it a try, kept my smile, looking good and got laid.

  2. #1535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Misawa23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go to 33 yet? Been advertising alot on stg. Curious how it is before I stop in.
    Search for Airport in the forum.

    Should see some posts.

    Based on what I read, not worth a visit.

  3. #1534

    33

    Anyone go to 33 yet? Been advertising alot on stg. Curious how it is before I stop in.

  4. #1533

    How hot

    Rating is such a subjective thing. I would say if Sophie were younger, I would give an 8 out of 10. Now, 7 out of 10. Because I really dislike implants, I can't rate any higher. Now, compared to the other options usually available on Central St? A relative 10!

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    This is incredible! How hot is Sophie on a scale of 1-10?

  5. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBos  [View Original Post]
    I gave 424 a try. Was only my 2nd MP after Leeza (ever).

    Got number from STG. Made an appointment with Sophie based on detailed review from 1529. Thank you! I don't know if there were others there. When I got there, I waited in foyer for about 2 minutes and someone came down. She brought me right into a room. There were several other massage rooms I noticed. Nobody else seemed there. I asked for full hr. . 7 house. I said I wanted full menu. She asked 2. 5. I said 2. All set. I understand that's very high. But she was a really good experience. I wasn't interested in a crap experience, but I wanted to try something that had options (as opposed to Leeza).

    I wasn't at all disappointed. Description was spot on. She was touchy, kissy. We kissed closed mouth, I kissed her neck, she kissed me all over. I had my hands all over her OTC / UTC. All before going to table.

    Man mades, but done very well. Very tiny incisions under. Soft and about a full C.

    On table, very soft massage. Did long DATY, her standing, me on table. Her on table, me between. Then 69. Then she did body-to-body, all naked.

    BBBJ to cover FS. Rode like a bronco. She got the angle just right. I grabbed her hips and ass, and slowed her down. She took direction well. She got me to blow inside the cover, then she stopped, and rode me some more..
    This is incredible! How hot is Sophie on a scale of 1-10?

  6. #1531

    424

    I gave 424 a try. Was only my 2nd MP after Leeza (ever).

    Got number from STG. Made an appointment with Sophie based on detailed review from 1529. Thank you! I don't know if there were others there. When I got there, I waited in foyer for about 2 minutes and someone came down. She brought me right into a room. There were several other massage rooms I noticed. Nobody else seemed there. I asked for full hr. . 7 house. I said I wanted full menu. She asked 2. 5. I said 2. All set. I understand that's very high. But she was a really good experience. I wasn't interested in a crap experience, but I wanted to try something that had options (as opposed to Leeza).

    I wasn't at all disappointed. Description was spot on. She was touchy, kissy. We kissed closed mouth, I kissed her neck, she kissed me all over. I had my hands all over her OTC / UTC. All before going to table.

    Man mades, but done very well. Very tiny incisions under. Soft and about a full C.

    On table, very soft massage. Did long DATY, her standing, me on table. Her on table, me between. Then 69. Then she did body-to-body, all naked.

    BBBJ to cover FS. Rode like a bronco. She got the angle just right. I grabbed her hips and ass, and slowed her down. She took direction well. She got me to blow inside the cover, then she stopped, and rode me some more.

    I found it incredible. Would do again in a heartbeat, especially since I see how hit-miss so many of the reviews here.

  7. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    What's 424? Sounds like a good time BTW.
    I googled it it's a spa.

  8. #1529

    424?

    What's 424? Sounds like a good time BTW.

  9. #1528

    Similar experience at 424

    I opted for the $50 HH. Met with Sophie who was dressed for playtime, short shorts, light tight top, no bra, fake eye lashes, lip stick, etc. I knew I was not getting a massage. It was playtime from the get go, 5 seconds of light massage and my hand was up inside her short shorts. I started unbuttoning her pants without resistance. Before long we had settled our plan. Again Bemis prices but I was there to see for myself how this would play. Got DATY, 69, BBBJ which was much better than expected and CFS. 1/2 way through she asked for more $, I just said no. Her erect mad mades are big (DD) and soft. If they sagged a bit you might not suspect enhancement. Otherwise Sophie is small and slender. Probably middle 40's, hard to tell. English is minimal and we did use google translate but like with every AMP girl, she understands the numbers without any trouble. At her rate I will choose other options before returning but I did have a really good time and much better than I've had at the lower priced competition.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Rolled in a few days ago in the evening, wanted an hour but I was a walk-in before someone's appointment so $50 for hhr it was. Parking in the back, walk around to the entrance in the front. Paid Bemis prices for FS (yes, I'm an idiot), but I read she was an enthusiastic fuck so I bit the bullet. Unlike a previous reviewer, I am not a big dick stud, but she's legit into it (or she deserves an Oscar nomination). I started at DATY and she very much enjoyed it, making no attempt at pushing me away after her first arrival. I graduated to sex not because she rushed me away from dining, I switched because I was worried about her appointment coming soon.

    Small tits, long nips. Rose tattoo on belly. Shapely ass, but might be implants (not too much experience in that augmentation). She rides hard in cowgirl, like be careful if you're worried about bruising or breaking your dick, she treated my junk like a joystick.

  10. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Texted 2 days ago to response.

  11. #1526

    Legit or trap

    Is she legit? Looking for full service massage.

  12. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Whoa TOFTT?

  13. #1524

    Ebony Nuru in Gardner?


  14. #1523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Massage Parlor 101

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Huge upsell, I booked appointment and was told new girl is there, which was a lie. I was pressed for time so I stayed and after the negotiation takes money and then says no cover available. Horrible skills, upsell never got what was negotiated, never going back. I will stay home and read a book next time.
    Always bring your own cover.

    As you found out, many places do not supply them. More may be available if you have one, less if you don't.

    Also ones that do supply them, can be very small and tight and nothing you really want to have on you.

  15. #1522

    Done with 1177

    Huge upsell, I booked appointment and was told new girl is there, which was a lie. I was pressed for time so I stayed and after the negotiation takes money and then says no cover available. Horrible skills, upsell never got what was negotiated, never going back. I will stay home and read a book next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape