Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 1956
-
06-19-22 15:52 #1536Regular Member

Posts: 6I was there in the afternoon on memorial day Sunday. I had a good time with both massage and bum bum. I didn't ask of name but she was smallish with enhanced boobs and some tattoo on her pubic area. I can't tell if I met the same girl others have complained about. I gave it a try, kept my smile, looking good and got laid.
Originally Posted by Misawa23
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 00:25 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 2189Airport
Search for Airport in the forum.
Originally Posted by Misawa23
[View Original Post]
Should see some posts.
Based on what I read, not worth a visit.
-
06-17-22 22:05 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 5833
Anyone go to 33 yet? Been advertising alot on stg. Curious how it is before I stop in.
-
06-15-22 11:54 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 1268How hot
Rating is such a subjective thing. I would say if Sophie were younger, I would give an 8 out of 10. Now, 7 out of 10. Because I really dislike implants, I can't rate any higher. Now, compared to the other options usually available on Central St? A relative 10!
ARG.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:26 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 173This is incredible! How hot is Sophie on a scale of 1-10?
Originally Posted by PeteBos
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:25 #1531Regular Member

Posts: 12424
I gave 424 a try. Was only my 2nd MP after Leeza (ever).
Got number from STG. Made an appointment with Sophie based on detailed review from 1529. Thank you! I don't know if there were others there. When I got there, I waited in foyer for about 2 minutes and someone came down. She brought me right into a room. There were several other massage rooms I noticed. Nobody else seemed there. I asked for full hr. . 7 house. I said I wanted full menu. She asked 2. 5. I said 2. All set. I understand that's very high. But she was a really good experience. I wasn't interested in a crap experience, but I wanted to try something that had options (as opposed to Leeza).
I wasn't at all disappointed. Description was spot on. She was touchy, kissy. We kissed closed mouth, I kissed her neck, she kissed me all over. I had my hands all over her OTC / UTC. All before going to table.
Man mades, but done very well. Very tiny incisions under. Soft and about a full C.
On table, very soft massage. Did long DATY, her standing, me on table. Her on table, me between. Then 69. Then she did body-to-body, all naked.
BBBJ to cover FS. Rode like a bronco. She got the angle just right. I grabbed her hips and ass, and slowed her down. She took direction well. She got me to blow inside the cover, then she stopped, and rode me some more.
I found it incredible. Would do again in a heartbeat, especially since I see how hit-miss so many of the reviews here.
-
06-12-22 21:28 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 263I googled it it's a spa.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 15:41 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 173424?
What's 424? Sounds like a good time BTW.
-
06-10-22 12:23 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 1268Similar experience at 424
I opted for the $50 HH. Met with Sophie who was dressed for playtime, short shorts, light tight top, no bra, fake eye lashes, lip stick, etc. I knew I was not getting a massage. It was playtime from the get go, 5 seconds of light massage and my hand was up inside her short shorts. I started unbuttoning her pants without resistance. Before long we had settled our plan. Again Bemis prices but I was there to see for myself how this would play. Got DATY, 69, BBBJ which was much better than expected and CFS. 1/2 way through she asked for more $, I just said no. Her erect mad mades are big (DD) and soft. If they sagged a bit you might not suspect enhancement. Otherwise Sophie is small and slender. Probably middle 40's, hard to tell. English is minimal and we did use google translate but like with every AMP girl, she understands the numbers without any trouble. At her rate I will choose other options before returning but I did have a really good time and much better than I've had at the lower priced competition.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:09 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 263Texted 2 days ago to response.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 13:14 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 213Legit or trap
Is she legit? Looking for full service massage.
-
06-04-22 20:34 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 263Whoa TOFTT?
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 14:34 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 220Ebony Nuru in Gardner?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...e/179104436290
Anyone check this one out?
-
06-02-22 20:09 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 2189Massage Parlor 101
Always bring your own cover.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
As you found out, many places do not supply them. More may be available if you have one, less if you don't.
Also ones that do supply them, can be very small and tight and nothing you really want to have on you.
-
06-02-22 14:55 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 213Done with 1177
Huge upsell, I booked appointment and was told new girl is there, which was a lie. I was pressed for time so I stayed and after the negotiation takes money and then says no cover available. Horrible skills, upsell never got what was negotiated, never going back. I will stay home and read a book next time.









Reply With Quote





