Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 1956
-
05-27-22 11:20 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 2189Exactly? Who knows. Over 50 for sure.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 08:05 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 2131030
Exactly how old are the 1040 ladies.
-
05-27-22 07:33 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 21891040 no.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
1177 depends what you mean by young. Might find one late 30's early 40's on occasion. Younger no.
-
05-26-22 20:25 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 266Where?
Nice report. But where? Fitchburg? Leominster?
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 19:52 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 213140
Did not disappoint. Hr and 140 tip for quite the experience. Tried every position, tight. A little teeth. Tiny body 30's no boobs eraser nipples. Definitely will repeat. Any young girls at 1040 or 1177?
-
05-24-22 16:09 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 475Westboro
Obviously I am one of those that has overlooked Westboro.
Originally Posted by Looker66
[View Original Post]
I searched Worcester and the Burg for Westboro, not much there.
Can you elaborate?
-
05-24-22 08:13 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 263Google Leeza Clinton, Ma.
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 07:38 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 276Leeza addr
Hey you many Happy Leeza visitors. Can anyone pm her address? Got the # already.
-
05-23-22 21:33 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 2189Not in my experience. But never really tried either.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
On a couple rare occasions have with a couple different girls, but the second was HJ.
Did not seek out the 2 pops. Girls did it on their own initiative.
Girls no longer here.
-
05-23-22 21:21 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 356Just curious, is two pops common at the places around this area? Is it for the normal FS fee?
.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 14:53 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 220Tried 424 Central
Rolled in a few days ago in the evening, wanted an hour but I was a walk-in before someone's appointment so $50 for hhr it was. Parking in the back, walk around to the entrance in the front. Paid Bemis prices for FS (yes, I'm an idiot), but I read she was an enthusiastic fuck so I bit the bullet. Unlike a previous reviewer, I am not a big dick stud, but she's legit into it (or she deserves an Oscar nomination). I started at DATY and she very much enjoyed it, making no attempt at pushing me away after her first arrival. I graduated to sex not because she rushed me away from dining, I switched because I was worried about her appointment coming soon.
Small tits, long nips. Rose tattoo on belly. Shapely ass, but might be implants (not too much experience in that augmentation). She rides hard in cowgirl, like be careful if you're worried about bruising or breaking your dick, she treated my junk like a joystick.
-
05-23-22 07:17 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 21891177 you will find younger than 1040.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 00:30 #1494Regular Member

Posts: 21Good luck. Westboro is your best bet. Everyone here forgets the gem that is Westboro.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 18:50 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 2131177 or 1040
Looking for FS 2 pops. I really don't want a farting old lady but I don't think I will find tight and fun at either.
-
05-22-22 16:17 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 820Barta Rose
Agree. Got FS second visit shortly after opening years ago, but HJ before and after, never went back. If the HJ is good enough, maybe worth another visit when not in mood for FS?
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





