Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 24541
-
06-13-22 00:14 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 557She is still a stripper. I have found most strippers have GPS. There are exceptions, but I assume any lady that use to strip or still strips has GPS.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:17 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 371Lol
See rants and raves. That is clearly not the case. The market is ran by them probably forever due to no compeititon/supply.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:15 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 396Peach
I saw her back when her prices weren't so high. Yeah she's better looking than your average street walker. Or any street walker really. But she thinks a little too highly of herself. I swear if I had to hear her say one more time about what a good person she is with a big heart she has how she wish she had a friend like herself. She has GPS of her pussy personality looks and everything. He should be the first one to tell you how pretty she is how funny she is what a great personality she has as she has the biggest heart of anyone she knows. Nobody's coming to see you for that. Suck the D and bend over. She ain't worth the price is she's charging but that's my opinion. If someone wants to pay the prices she's asking for then more power to her. I'm just not interested in hanging out with someone that wants to tell me about what a great human being she is. And if you follow her Instagram. She said things before about her exes coming back to hit her up. And how she tells them go get a prostitute you ain't getting this no more. ***** you are a prostitute LOL. I can only imagine in her day-to-day life the constant drama that she surrounds herself with of her own doing. But again don't let that deter you from going to see her if you're willing to pay that price.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:04 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 179Fuck all that picking and choosing who she wants to date. GPS to the max. You guys need to remember, they need us more than we need them.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:32 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 334Predictable Story
It's a little sad to watch these girls go this route. I suspect in a year's time, we'll be watching Peaches fall the same way that others have (Crofton Bree, for example). She's attractive enough and has a good enough body to do a little better for herself. I don't know if she was ever on SA, but she would do so much better there. She'd f*ck less guys for more money. It's like these girls need a career mentor (ha). Anyway, I know everyone in here is going to hate this post. I just think it's a little sad to watch these girls fall into the trap. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to get my turn, but it's still sad to watch.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:15 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 69Honey
Last night around 230 am, I was in the mood for a slim thick cutie. Sent out a few feelers to see who bite and honey answered almost instantaneous. Set up was easy, we agreed to a C-note for our SS activity. Got the address (motel of Pulaski) got there and the room was clean. She looks exactly like her ad. No signs of usage, was coherent, no slurred speech, and has her teeth. Started with a CBJ (7/10) and went into cfs. She asked how it wanted her, I was in a rush so I told her to get in k9 position. The view was sensational, she had a lot of commotion going on back there when I was doing my thing. She was super wet and was into what we was doing. It didn't take long to fill the bag. I would definitely repeat, if I had more time I would explore if she offered more as far as service. Here's the ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83724951.
-
06-12-22 02:47 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 308Strawberry = Ghosted
Decided to hit up strawberry again (for the last time) like I said before. She did manage to reply a whole hour earlier than the first time. And sadly stopped replying after she gave me her rates. Whether a prior review is really true about her being on candy is true or not, I'm hoping whoever does try her actually sees her and doesn't get ghosted. Another one bites the dust smh.
-
06-11-22 23:51 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 303Peaches
Looks like Peaches has her posting issues resolved.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/4108269839
-
06-11-22 18:27 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 205She has been reviewed here and the guy mentioned he brought her beer and even posted some photos of her. Which kind of took me off her radar. Didn't live up to nice photos you see here. Well just goes to show you there so much info it gets lost in rants and discussion about which Bree, or going back and forth with ZanyWhatever. Or people wanting to know how much. I mean Christ we are all paying what's the big deal take out a loan. I guess I just add to the clutter but maybe a stricter just the facts review section would be in order.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 11:08 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 805Any Reviews?
Did you see any positive reviews on her before you visited her?
I went to her page on EB and she's pretty new and has no reviews or comments.
Visiting escorts can be lots of automatic fun but you're asking for a lot of trouble, wasted time and funds if you visit escorts with no reviews or positive comments in here or elsewhere else.
Let that be the 1 you took for the team.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436747574
Happy Hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Zaqxsww
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:30 #14361Banned Member

Posts: 275Alexis bbw
Felt like dreaming of a larger lass so hit up Alexis. She was on some shit, way too chatty but she was very friendly. Thought we were doimg an in but she led me around to a spot for some carplay in the dream. Had an interesting moment where she had me pull up to a gas station and she jumped in line with several other providers who were all buying protection. None of the others looked appealings, very overweight black chicks, at least 3 of them LOL. Alexis greated them like old friends so I know they are legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...975/4439025020
-
06-10-22 22:02 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 396This is completely different from my last experience trying to contact her. She was slow to respond, but finally did. Then got me all the way to some hotel she gave me the address of before going ghost while I sat in the parking lot like a chump. I left after a bit and haven't tried to contact her since then.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
Get Skyn. It's not latex.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
Which Nikki?
Originally Posted by MegaBeest
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 18:44 #14359Regular Member

Posts: 13Nikki
Loved her during her prime. But saw her lately. Is it me or is she bad. I can't believe this happened in a span of weeks since I seen her.
-
06-10-22 18:09 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 365Jessica.
Ahhh yes. Parkville Jessica. I can remember squeezing milk from them titties while she was sucking my dick. Got it on video too. Good times. Damn I miss her.
Originally Posted by NaturalFeel
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 13:10 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 35CB Bree / Millersville Bree
Does she have advertisements or could you please share her number?
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
I'd love to breast worship some pregnant titties. I haven't seen any pregnant or post-pregnant woman advertising since Parkville Jessica a few years ago.










Reply With Quote





