Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 24533
-
06-08-22 15:44 #14333Regular Member

Posts: 18Yea
Well let's see first day of posting. Carcall? I haven't heard that before. Pics of a gorgeous girl? Yea it is a scam.
Originally Posted by Cream
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 15:39 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 85Smitten- but is it a scam
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83491781#.
Want to try this one but it's looking TGTBT. Asking for $30 deposit. Is she fake?
-
06-08-22 14:23 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 56Gone
That ad / profile seems to be gone now, guess that answers my original question in a way.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:03 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 289Preggo Bree
Had the baby so don't think she'll be available for a while.
-
06-08-22 10:41 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 334Peyton
I don't usually do the EscortBabylon / CallEscort type sites any more, but I have always wanted to see Peyton (Elkridge) and figured I'd give it a shot.
https://callescort.org/410-929-4050
She was very easy to get in touch with. Responds quickly. I even had to change my appt a couple of times and she was ok with it.
I just did a QV for $. 2. It was just that. Met her at a motel. Not the greatest of motels, but Elkridge is close enough to me that it worked. She was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable. She's clean. Has a decent body. No odors down there. She got right to work and did a BBJ for a few minutes, then right to mish. She doesn't hop on top because of a foot injury. I would have liked that. It was exactly what a QV is. Straight forward. Not much "feeling". Just suck. . f*ck. . . And then get the f out. Ha.
I don't know if I'd repeat, but that's because I've been spoiling myself with the travelling Brazilians. QV's just aren't my thing. I probably should have just rubbed one out to PornHub. Those Brazilians don't stop for the entire hour you have with them.
Anyway, if newbies are looking for a way to start the game, Peyton is probably a good choice.
-
06-08-22 07:58 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 303Kay redhead?
The issue is that you can't search names with 3 letters or less. I think reviews of kay started popping up last spring in March 2021. I never met her, but she seems legit, back then she was working out of a house in Brooklyn Park where she was looking after an elderly woman, which seemed a little creepy. You occasionally see a new post about her, you just can't search for them. In the past she offered BBBJ, had normal rates, and usual habit issues. I think reviews were generally positive.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 19:16 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 57Peaches
Number to contact: 410-826-9839.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
No bb as far as my experience. Smells and taste like. Peaches I'd say, clean as a whistle.
Just passing it along. Enjoy.
-
06-07-22 16:43 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 222Wth
I have seen her a couple times and been blessed with nothing but a great time. Great head on her shoulders with a really nice pawg soft ass. Sorry it happened to you.
Originally Posted by JeffBatsy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:19 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 1065What's the MILF's name. Link does not work.
Originally Posted by Finn3311
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:17 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 1065Red Head Kay. Info
Looking for feed back on Kay. The search function does not come back with any comments. Even though I posted an ad for her the other day of the LC site for another member. I set up a visit to her Hanover location at a mid to low end place. Got ghosted. No text No answer. Few guys hanging outside. Just wondering If anyone has had trouble visiting her or the guys outside. Just wondering if I should return. Thanks for your help.
-
06-07-22 14:16 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 212Intel on link
Tried to check, but the link brings you to the general MILFY area. Even when I type in the number in the address bar, no dice.
Originally Posted by Finn3311
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:00 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 85The old 410 number. Treat her right! You can tell she's got a great heart.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 13:49 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 191Comment Section too
This girl must be so drugged out that she didn't even care to write a fake comment under her own name either.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:36 #14320Senior Member

Posts: 346Peaches
How did it smell and taste down there? What does she use? Is bareback offered?
Originally Posted by Jinncent
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:00 #14319Senior Member

Posts: 56Any intel on this one?
Any intel on this one?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/83345002#.
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





