Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 24540
-
06-10-22 11:49 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 171Roxy
I've seen her a lot over the years. Only in the beginning did I need a cover. After a while, I got all three holes raw. Never filled her up, always busted in her mouth. Her sister gave an excellent bbj, but she isn't in the business anymore.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
06-10-22 10:50 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 82Response to Questions About Roxy
The answer to all questions people asked me, including the emails, is yes. But of course YMMV depending on a number of factors.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:38 #14353Senior Member

Posts: 307Just so I understand, she did BBBJ & BBFS?
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 06:51 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 82Roxy Review
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81591896#.
Drempt I met Roxy. Quick to respond, secluded incall in her apartment, fairly good night fairly convenient to highways. She was very chill and very friendly. Once we agree upon a time, she did not keep me waiting at all. There was nobody else lurking around. Some pictures are airbrushed and the others are fairly accurate.
She was fairly take. Charge. If you're new to this or reserved, she may be a good fit for you. $. 8 qv.
I told her about my latex allergy and she said it was fine without hesitation. Quickly went to work with me standing up. It was pretty good. However she was fully clothed. Kind of surprising.
Then with her top completely on, she pulled down her pants and bent over. It went from there. No other positions. However, I got what I came for and both heads were happy.
I would see her again if I was not a one. And - done type of guy. Altogether I recommend.
-
06-10-22 00:52 #14351Senior Member

Posts: 557If she wants a deposit, she is most likely a fake.
Originally Posted by WinstonSmith84
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 22:31 #14350Regular Member

Posts: 11Wow this was my first time meeting a provider and first report on a provider might might my last I don't think I have high standards but I contacted her and it took almost a week to get a response and even then it was still on and off with her. I got to the location and it was dirty the room had garbage everywhere there were bottles of dip spit on the dressers incense lit everywhere. When we got down to business she still had dip in her top teeth I asked if I could get the BJ covered. Before we started she said she doesn't get on top, cool so we started off doggy I could not feel anything. She asked if she could on her stomach, you know what just writing this report is frustrating me again. So long story short not a good idea to each their on though.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...reams/46642968
-
06-09-22 19:48 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 232When I met her 8 or 9 years ago, she was pure hotness! The years, it seems, haven't been kind to her.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:20 #14348Regular Member

Posts: 8I have met with her several times, her outcall is just that. She comes to you. I have been seeing her for about 10 years off and on. Have never had a issue ever. She does get into it. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 15:58 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 197Any experience with either of these ladies?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83515277
First up, Ises. I know the woman in the pics is real, I've seen her at the block a couple times as I pass through. Pics are accurate, wondering if anyone had any Intel on attitude or performance.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...632/2405567204
Next up is Dior. She's been posting for a while and looks good but not too good to be true good. Any experience with her?
Got a couple days off next week so I'm trying to get a few dates lined up, I'll take on for the team if no one has any info. I want to be able to I have a "regular" again. I'm tired of wasting my money on poor attitude and performance, my old regulars disappeared or retired and it's getting harder to find a quality black woman these days. I keep seeing Mystique but it's a bit of a trip, trying to find someone downtown or east side.
-
06-09-22 14:21 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 74Any info on Meera?
Her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/meera-kumar-dmv-2021.
I am going to have some free time in Baltimore at the end of the month. I am looking to set up a dream or two and saw the ad for Meera. I looked here and can not find reviews.
If you have any suggestions of drama free ladies in the area, I'd love to hear (please PM, I don't want to clog the forum). Age / size / race not important. And if you are ever in the Frederick area, I can offer a suggestion or two.
-
06-09-22 12:20 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 602Kandie
Same experience here. I asked her what part of Baltimore was she located. She replied, "I'm only available for outcalls". Okaaayyyy?? If it's an outcall, that means I have to pick you up, right? WTF? So, I replied "car date"? No response. WTF?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
06-09-22 11:51 #14344Regular Member

Posts: 8Private Baltimore Massage / Escort Services with an actual great provider?
Does anybody know / have (or can message me directly) the contact of a female massage provider that is in her 20's - 40's offering private massage services and / or fun in a private studio?
It's really annoying to wade through all the bs on a lot of these sites and I don't really want to visit any of the parlors. I'm located in Baltimore but would be willing to drive a bit if needed. I'd really like if I could call, make an appointment, and go to that appointment. I don't want to jump through hoops with all the verification methods. I value discretion and privacy and would like to make this a regular thing if possible.
Any advice / massage providers you can point me in the direction of would be super appreciated.
-
06-09-22 10:59 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 541Kandie
Anyone have info on this lovely lass. I tried searching but not much info. Or maybe I'm not looking properly.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...170/4434885743
I tried messaging her but I get I only get 1 word responses, and 3/4 hrs after I sent a reply.
-
06-08-22 21:36 #14342Senior Member

Posts: 976Falling Dream
Yea my failed Dream was this winter. I was to visit her on the east side. Made my way on the west and the different habits and the new double partner were a turn off. Crack smoking and the smell all on my clothes once I opened the door. The partner says have a good time I have crack run outside and sell. I walked out the door right behind her and delete Dream from my contacts.
Originally Posted by Orgone420
[View Original Post]
It's a disaster waiting to happen for someone visiting a little too long. Those doors easy for surveillance at that notel.
Too bad you trusted her to send money.
-
06-08-22 20:57 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 85Scam
Her initial ad did not have all the emojis or Latina references. She sent me an address. Nice apartments in harbor east. Her cash app $ had a real name which led to a Facebook page of a similar looking girl.
Originally Posted by Cream
[View Original Post]
Just wishful thinking. . .









Reply With Quote






