Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14363
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Did you see any positive reviews on her before you visited her?

    I went to her page on EB and she's pretty new and has no reviews or comments.

    Visiting escorts can be lots of automatic fun but you're asking for a lot of trouble, wasted time and funds if you visit escorts with no reviews or positive comments in here or elsewhere else.

    Let that be the 1 you took for the team.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436747574
    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.
    She has been reviewed here and the guy mentioned he brought her beer and even posted some photos of her. Which kind of took me off her radar. Didn't live up to nice photos you see here. Well just goes to show you there so much info it gets lost in rants and discussion about which Bree, or going back and forth with ZanyWhatever. Or people wanting to know how much. I mean Christ we are all paying what's the big deal take out a loan. I guess I just add to the clutter but maybe a stricter just the facts review section would be in order.

  2. #14362

    Any Reviews?

    Did you see any positive reviews on her before you visited her?

    I went to her page on EB and she's pretty new and has no reviews or comments.

    Visiting escorts can be lots of automatic fun but you're asking for a lot of trouble, wasted time and funds if you visit escorts with no reviews or positive comments in here or elsewhere else.

    Let that be the 1 you took for the team.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436747574

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaqxsww  [View Original Post]
    Wow this was my first time meeting a provider and first report on a provider might might my last I don't think I have high standards but I contacted her and it took almost a week to get a response and even then it was still on and off with her. I got to the location and it was dirty the room had garbage everywhere there were bottles of dip spit on the dressers incense lit everywhere.

    When we got down to business she still had dip in her top teeth I asked if I could get the BJ covered.

    Before we started she said she doesn't get on top, cool so we started off doggy I could not feel anything. She asked if she could on her stomach, you know what just writing this report is frustrating me again. So long story short not a good idea to each their on though.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...reams/46642968

  3. #14361

    Alexis bbw

    Felt like dreaming of a larger lass so hit up Alexis. She was on some shit, way too chatty but she was very friendly. Thought we were doimg an in but she led me around to a spot for some carplay in the dream. Had an interesting moment where she had me pull up to a gas station and she jumped in line with several other providers who were all buying protection. None of the others looked appealings, very overweight black chicks, at least 3 of them LOL. Alexis greated them like old friends so I know they are legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...975/4439025020

  4. #14360
    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81591896#.

    Drempt I met Roxy. Quick to respond, secluded incall in her apartment, fairly good night fairly convenient to highways.
    This is completely different from my last experience trying to contact her. She was slow to respond, but finally did. Then got me all the way to some hotel she gave me the address of before going ghost while I sat in the parking lot like a chump. I left after a bit and haven't tried to contact her since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    I told her about my latex allergy and she said it was fine without hesitation.
    Get Skyn. It's not latex.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeest  [View Original Post]
    Loved her during her prime. But saw her lately. Is it me or is she bad. I can't believe this happened in a span of weeks since I seen her.
    Which Nikki?

  5. #14359

    Nikki

    Loved her during her prime. But saw her lately. Is it me or is she bad. I can't believe this happened in a span of weeks since I seen her.

  6. #14358

    Jessica.

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalFeel  [View Original Post]
    Does she have advertisements or could you please share her number?

    I'd love to breast worship some pregnant titties. I haven't seen any pregnant or post-pregnant woman advertising since Parkville Jessica a few years ago.
    Ahhh yes. Parkville Jessica. I can remember squeezing milk from them titties while she was sucking my dick. Got it on video too. Good times. Damn I miss her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 823045FF-3A67-4FB5-81C0-40B98EB52275.jpg‎   64AEFC2B-0784-430C-AB6D-4DCA1E440283.jpg‎  

  7. #14357

    CB Bree / Millersville Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Had the baby so don't think she'll be available for a while.
    Does she have advertisements or could you please share her number?

    I'd love to breast worship some pregnant titties. I haven't seen any pregnant or post-pregnant woman advertising since Parkville Jessica a few years ago.

  8. #14356

    Halllie

    Had a dream that finished work early and wanted to try this one out for awhile since the ass looked phat from the pictures. Pictures are fairy accurate and she is rather stoic like one of the other seniors mentioned. Didn't notice any marks and was clean. Dreamed that it was a hotel visit at an ok, but safe location. Must admit that she is taller than I'd expected but in a good way. Has a small belly on her and couldn't tell if it was cause she was recently prego, currently prego or maybe gained the covid 15 like me. Either way the dream was for a qv. Covered mic work was actually quite good. Asked what position to start and asked for on top. Road for a decent bit before flipped her over for mish then to doggy. Most providers don't seem to offer riding so was please she was ok with it. She seemed to get into the session with a decent amount of moaning and she definitely was wet throughout plus didn't rush. Was a better dream than expected. Would I repeat, for the qv, yes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83509089

  9. #14355

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    The answer to all questions people asked me, including the emails, is yes. But of course YMMV depending on a number of factors.
    I've seen her a lot over the years. Only in the beginning did I need a cover. After a while, I got all three holes raw. Never filled her up, always busted in her mouth. Her sister gave an excellent bbj, but she isn't in the business anymore.

    Dobson.

  10. #14354

    Response to Questions About Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just so I understand, she did BBBJ & BBFS?
    The answer to all questions people asked me, including the emails, is yes. But of course YMMV depending on a number of factors.

  11. #14353
    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81591896#.

    Drempt I met Roxy. Quick to respond, secluded incall in her apartment, fairly good night fairly convenient to highways. She was very chill and very friendly. Once we agree upon a time, she did not keep me waiting at all. There was nobody else lurking around. Some pictures are airbrushed and the others are fairly accurate.

    She was fairly take. Charge. If you're new to this or reserved, she may be a good fit for you. $. 8 qv.

    I told her about my latex allergy and she said it was fine without hesitation. Quickly went to work with me standing up. It was pretty good. However she was fully clothed. Kind of surprising.

    Then with her top completely on, she pulled down her pants and bent over. It went from there. No other positions. However, I got what I came for and both heads were happy.

    I would see her again if I was not a one. And - done type of guy. Altogether I recommend.
    Just so I understand, she did BBBJ & BBFS?

  12. #14352

    Roxy Review

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81591896#.

    Drempt I met Roxy. Quick to respond, secluded incall in her apartment, fairly good night fairly convenient to highways. She was very chill and very friendly. Once we agree upon a time, she did not keep me waiting at all. There was nobody else lurking around. Some pictures are airbrushed and the others are fairly accurate.

    She was fairly take. Charge. If you're new to this or reserved, she may be a good fit for you. $. 8 qv.

    I told her about my latex allergy and she said it was fine without hesitation. Quickly went to work with me standing up. It was pretty good. However she was fully clothed. Kind of surprising.

    Then with her top completely on, she pulled down her pants and bent over. It went from there. No other positions. However, I got what I came for and both heads were happy.

    I would see her again if I was not a one. And - done type of guy. Altogether I recommend.

  13. #14351
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith84  [View Original Post]
    Her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/meera-kumar-dmv-2021.

    I am going to have some free time in Baltimore at the end of the month. I am looking to set up a dream or two and saw the ad for Meera. I looked here and can not find reviews.

    If you have any suggestions of drama free ladies in the area, I'd love to hear (please PM, I don't want to clog the forum). Age / size / race not important. And if you are ever in the Frederick area, I can offer a suggestion or two.
    If she wants a deposit, she is most likely a fake.

  14. #14350
    Wow this was my first time meeting a provider and first report on a provider might might my last I don't think I have high standards but I contacted her and it took almost a week to get a response and even then it was still on and off with her. I got to the location and it was dirty the room had garbage everywhere there were bottles of dip spit on the dressers incense lit everywhere. When we got down to business she still had dip in her top teeth I asked if I could get the BJ covered. Before we started she said she doesn't get on top, cool so we started off doggy I could not feel anything. She asked if she could on her stomach, you know what just writing this report is frustrating me again. So long story short not a good idea to each their on though.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...reams/46642968

  15. #14349
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Tori is a real cutie. Must have been a knock-out in heyday. But them days are gone. She's your typical dope fiend. Body is a mess but does a decent BBBJ. Can be very unreliable.
    When I met her 8 or 9 years ago, she was pure hotness! The years, it seems, haven't been kind to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape