Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5857

    Kia

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she gave you all you need to know.
    See my post from early May. Think it's post 5725. Tried to link below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...437&viewfull=1#post5904437.

    Expensive half hour, but slam dunk CIP every one of the 20+ times over the last 7-8 years. Nothing changed after her 6 month Wilsonville vacation in 2019.

    Just don't be a dipshit and throw it out there to get shot down over text. Bring big bucks and have the conversation in person, impossible to resist.

  2. #5856
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    You already have it

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her last night. She quoted me $180 for a QV. . I asked if that included C. I. P. She replied, "definitely not." I know she has a boyfriend as well. Looks like she might not belong here any more. Any recent intel? Thanks.
    Seems like she gave you all you need to know.

  3. #5855

    Kia from Skip The Games

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who you are referring to, have a link?
    Has anyone seen Kia lately. Here is the link to her ad. Thanks. https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...l/765116753208.

  4. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What type of pics?
    Screen shots of PM and thread. She was pissed.

  5. #5853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her last night. She quoted me $180 for a QV. . I asked if that included C. I. P. She replied, "definitely not." I know she has a boyfriend as well. Looks like she might not belong here any more. Any recent intel? Thanks.
    Don't know who you are referring to, have a link?

  6. #5852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I relplied that I was seeing carlee to one of his posts. I received pictures and all sorts of crap from carlee. Not worth it.
    What type of pics?

  7. #5851

    Kia

    Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her last night. She quoted me $180 for a QV. . I asked if that included C. I. P. She replied, "definitely not." I know she has a boyfriend as well. Looks like she might not belong here any more. Any recent intel? Thanks.

  8. #5850

    Just fishing Carlee is ignoring him again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.
    Last time I relplied that I was seeing carlee to one of his posts. I received pictures and all sorts of crap from carlee. Not worth it.

  9. #5849

    Carlee baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.
    She's posting on tna, just not that often.

  10. #5848
    Same name Ruby_Redlight she runs the lane county sex workers group.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Share her fet profile please.

  11. #5847

    Carleebabee

    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.

  12. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.
    Hot, fit, 20's by chance? If so, I'd love a tip as to her name or contact info.

  13. #5845

    My Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRage  [View Original Post]
    This is Sassy aka Dirty Girl. Has been mentioned here before.
    My mistake, I take back my words. After actually looking at her profile, I realized you were right.

  14. #5844
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    No details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.
    No details? Yawn.

  15. #5843
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape