Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5860

    Annabelle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/84166522

    Annabelle is posting again. Anyone see her recently? Saw her a few times a couple years ago, was always slam dunk BBFS cip, no questions asked. Really a pretty good GFE experience. Then saw her about a year ago, and she had put on some Covid pounds, and BBFS wasn't offered. If she's lost the weight and back to her old habits, I'd highly recommend. Problem now is she doesn't have incall and she's way the fuck out in Gresham.

  2. #5859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Nova T

    Quote Originally Posted by BiSixSigma  [View Original Post]
    She definitely belongs here. Met her for a 1 hr session recently. After some back and forth she agreed to CIP multi rounds for $$ Filled her twice in the hour. She is gorgeous and listens to directions very well, although at times she felt disconnected. 3 BJ was very good but CIM was not available.
    Great job at your negotiating 👍

    Hoe was charging me 340 hr bbfscipcia at that time I had a better offer from another provider so I didn't waste my time with negotiations is nova bigger in person? How's her hygiene she smell good? A while back she had a poor review by oldindian ever since then I’ve been at the fence, damm I really need a big phat black booty to cipcia it’s been a while I’ve never bb a AA provider yet

  3. #5858

    Nova T.

    She definitely belongs here. Met her for a 1 hr session recently. After some back and forth she agreed to CIP multi rounds for $$ Filled her twice in the hour. She is gorgeous and listens to directions very well, although at times she felt disconnected. 3 BJ was very good but CIM was not available.

  4. #5857

    Kia

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she gave you all you need to know.
    See my post from early May. Think it's post 5725. Tried to link below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...437&viewfull=1#post5904437.

    Expensive half hour, but slam dunk CIP every one of the 20+ times over the last 7-8 years. Nothing changed after her 6 month Wilsonville vacation in 2019.

    Just don't be a dipshit and throw it out there to get shot down over text. Bring big bucks and have the conversation in person, impossible to resist.

  5. #5856
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    You already have it

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her last night. She quoted me $180 for a QV. . I asked if that included C. I. P. She replied, "definitely not." I know she has a boyfriend as well. Looks like she might not belong here any more. Any recent intel? Thanks.
    Seems like she gave you all you need to know.

  6. #5855

    Kia from Skip The Games

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who you are referring to, have a link?
    Has anyone seen Kia lately. Here is the link to her ad. Thanks. https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...l/765116753208.

  7. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What type of pics?
    Screen shots of PM and thread. She was pissed.

  8. #5853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her last night. She quoted me $180 for a QV. . I asked if that included C. I. P. She replied, "definitely not." I know she has a boyfriend as well. Looks like she might not belong here any more. Any recent intel? Thanks.
    Don't know who you are referring to, have a link?

  9. #5852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I relplied that I was seeing carlee to one of his posts. I received pictures and all sorts of crap from carlee. Not worth it.
    What type of pics?

  10. #5851

    Kia

    Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her last night. She quoted me $180 for a QV. . I asked if that included C. I. P. She replied, "definitely not." I know she has a boyfriend as well. Looks like she might not belong here any more. Any recent intel? Thanks.

  11. #5850

    Just fishing Carlee is ignoring him again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.
    Last time I relplied that I was seeing carlee to one of his posts. I received pictures and all sorts of crap from carlee. Not worth it.

  12. #5849

    Carlee baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.
    She's posting on tna, just not that often.

  13. #5848
    Same name Ruby_Redlight she runs the lane county sex workers group.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Share her fet profile please.

  14. #5847

    Carleebabee

    Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.

  15. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.
    Hot, fit, 20's by chance? If so, I'd love a tip as to her name or contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape