Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob88  [View Original Post]
    She advertises a lot on fetlife. She's outcall only and no BBFS. At least that's what she said via private message.
    Share her fet profile please.

  2. #5839
    She advertises a lot on fetlife. She's outcall only and no BBFS. At least that's what she said via private message.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]

  3. #5838

  4. #5837

    Actually offended

    So I have not posted for a while but I have still been playing with the ones I have mentioned before. Thought I would try a new one for me today. She quoted me 1100 for it. Please tell me no one is actually paying this. Damn you can fly to Vegas and smash a porn star for almost that much. Anyway I know she had been had for way cheaper. Just needed to rant. Here is the link to her. One from list crawler and ine from skip.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/83694321

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...y/198009101511

    Oh and if you want a Star travel and get this. Have not yet but might be a bucket list.

    https://porncompanions.com/1165-LaurenPhillips

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...LaurenPhillips

  5. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRage  [View Original Post]
    This is Sassy aka Dirty Girl. Has been mentioned here before.
    Nope LOL I'm basically illiterate but I know that you are wrong. They aren't even the same ethnicity.

  6. #5835

    Reign

    Found it, thanks.

  7. #5834

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She desperately needs to buy a vowel.

    Here's the link:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Crtstal_Reign
    This is Sassy aka Dirty Girl. Has been mentioned here before.

  8. #5833

    Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    Try the spelling in the post.
    You can find her here too:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4582145711

  9. #5832

    It's posted

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraGone  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link?

    I've tried every spelling combination and it doesn't come up.

    Thanks.
    Try the spelling in the post.

  10. #5831

    Not every spelling combination.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerraGone  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link?

    I've tried every spelling combination and it doesn't come up.

    Thanks.
    She desperately needs to buy a vowel.

    Here's the link:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Crtstal_Reign

  11. #5830

    Crystal_reign

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Crtstal_reign on Tna.

    Another chubby one with an ass open for business.
    Can you provide a link?

    I've tried every spelling combination and it doesn't come up.

    Thanks.

  12. #5829

    She's back

    Crtstal_reign on Tna.

    Another chubby one with an ass open for business.

  13. #5828

    Anyone got any Latina petite spinner for BBFS?

    My coworker is making me pretty mad lately so I want to hate fuck a tight Latina in her stead. If anyone knows one hit me up thanks.

  14. #5827
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaul69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have links?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....872&highlight=#post13754872.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?353745-SecretMuse

    Listed ages are a bit too "mature" for my tastes.

  15. #5826

    MILFs

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Also 2 of my ATFs- and both are insatiable!
    Do you have links?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape