Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 10624
-
06-15-22 02:27 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 106Screen shots of PM and thread. She was pissed.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 18:48 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 2938Don't know who you are referring to, have a link?
Originally Posted by Isaiah70
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 18:46 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 2938What type of pics?
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 11:54 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 43Kia
Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her last night. She quoted me $180 for a QV. . I asked if that included C. I. P. She replied, "definitely not." I know she has a boyfriend as well. Looks like she might not belong here any more. Any recent intel? Thanks.
-
06-14-22 11:35 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 106Just fishing Carlee is ignoring him again.
Last time I relplied that I was seeing carlee to one of his posts. I received pictures and all sorts of crap from carlee. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by JohnChemistry
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 14:54 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 577Carlee baby
She's posting on tna, just not that often.
Originally Posted by JohnChemistry
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:57 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 74Same name Ruby_Redlight she runs the lane county sex workers group.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:21 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 52Carleebabee
Has anyone seen here recently? Used to see her pretty regularly but she's disappeared.
-
06-13-22 07:32 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 502Hot, fit, 20's by chance? If so, I'd love a tip as to her name or contact info.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 01:17 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 84My Mistake
My mistake, I take back my words. After actually looking at her profile, I realized you were right.
Originally Posted by BloodRage
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:14 #5844I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227No details?
No details? Yawn.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 18:21 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 156[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-12-22 16:28 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 143Hell yea brother get it!
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 16:14 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 443Nothing like new BBFS
Met with someone for the first time and she was aggressive with her pussy slide. After daty I told her I wanted her to slide again since I wanted to feel how wet she was. She hopped on without a condom. OMG it was the best feeling. Going to visit again to see if it was just a 1 time thing or not.
-
06-12-22 13:22 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 2938Share her fet profile please.
Originally Posted by Bob88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






