Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 1295 1795 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25419

    Taryn

    Taryn has a room and is looking for company, she had a bad experience the other day and has been having a difficult time since it happened. She's looking for some help from some Friends of hers, reach out and get up with her and treat her right.

  2. #25418

    Strawberry

    I hung out with this lady over the weekend and her pics are accurate. She's not in a very favorable notel in Chester that usually stays hot, but nobody else was answering texts so I figured what the hell. She answered right away, standard two call system and real easy to.communicate with. The good thing was she didn't leave me hanging in the parking lot once I told her I was there. Opted for a hhr visit at $. 40. Everything covered which is my preference so not sure if she offers anything bare. She's cool and down to earth, easy to talk to and didn't rush. She has some baby damage and is tall. A 5/10 CBJ to get things going, 6/10 elsewhere in multiple positions with no rushing to finish. She's not a clock watcher but she was all business and didn't get into things to make it very enjoyable. She just seemed like she wanted to get things done and over with. She's nice but I probably will not repeat, mostly due to the notel. People hanging out in the hallways carrying on didn't help matters at all. She does seem like the type that will warm up after a few visits. Stay safe.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/315116727491

  3. #25417

    Odd one

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/926456997567

    Interested in trying to connect with her tomorrow. Haven't been able to find anything here. Thought I'd see if anyone has any experience?

    Thanks in advance!
    Used to have ads on Tr*st. I asked what's filming extra, she said a price, with which I'd have to sell a kidney. Don't know if she was serious, but that was that for me.

  4. #25416

    Monique

    Nothing but good things to say about this one. She's been around and always been reliable for a long time. Now and then I will try a few others but always returned this one. Down to earth reliable and loves what she does. Located in Chester of JD. Most you guys has been around a while know her but if you need her info and you are a reliable poster, hit me up.

  5. #25415
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/926456997567

    Interested in trying to connect with her tomorrow. Haven't been able to find anything here. Thought I'd see if anyone has any experience?

    Thanks in advance!
    Tried to meet a few weeks ago. Went ghost when I arrived, then messaged me a few hours later.

  6. #25414
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her a few days ago, she gave me hotel & didn't ask for a deposit but something just seemed off so I passed.
    Scammers are bad, but I really hate it when they get you to drive to a hotel and then ask for the deposit "before they give you the room number. " I guess it creates some additional hope that the encounter will actually happen if you are sitting in a legit hotel parking lot.

  7. #25413
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    This one does a better job than most of stringing it out. And eventually will ask for deposit. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to provide it but I thought I'd save people some time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/987086567831
    Will second this. I only asked for pornhiub because it seemed fake and I didn't mind losing $20. I eventually did get the pornhub several days after I paid but the pics on the PH don't show face and are from some Latina chick. When I paid, they went ghost up until they tried to see if I would come back, that's how I got the PH link.

    Avoid avoid avoid.

  8. #25412
    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Taryn has a room & some free time this evening & tonight so hit her if you'd like to see her!
    How often does she get a room and what side of town is she normally on?

  9. #25411

    Petersburg Head Dr Vouch?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/926456997567

    Interested in trying to connect with her tomorrow. Haven't been able to find anything here. Thought I'd see if anyone has any experience?

    Thanks in advance!

  10. #25410
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #25409

    Taryn

    Hey guys Taryn has a room & some free time this evening & tonight so hit her if you'd like to see her!

  12. #25408

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by KaminaPanda  [View Original Post]

    The phone number I have ends with 370. Can anyone confirm I have the right number and this isn't a scam or a sting?
    Never been asked for a pic. All I can confirm is that the number in her current STG ad is the same as the one I've had for her for all the way back to 2019.

  13. #25407

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Dakota has a new number. 804 921 2XXX. She likes to have fun and she is looking for someone to have fun with. You can find Dakota bliss info on tryst.
    That's not the number on her tryst post and she didn't reply to tryst number.

  14. #25406

    Treasure

    Met up for a Greek qv which I haven't had in a long time. Quick communication and gave 20 minutes heads up when I'd be there. Arrive and she still needed more time to get ready. Lackluster BJ then she had to go prep for Greek so I was stuck staying aroused till she came back. Good view and enjoyable time but her personality and the wait time really turned me off.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/357260750119

  15. #25405

    Tamara

    Setting something up with Tamara, she's asking for dick pick. She's well reviewed but no one mentioned this.

    The phone number I have ends with 370. Can anyone confirm I have the right number and this isn't a scam or a sting?

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....n/357780125437
    I'm going to be traveling to the Richmond area and I came across this beauty. Any info / rates on this sexy MILF type?
    She's a sweetheart. Not my favorite in looks department but hands down my favorite with customer care. She's open to a lot. Won't rush you. Makes sure you're comfortable. I was weak in the knees both times I visited.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape