Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 37316
-
06-12-22 13:47 #25406Regular Member

Posts: 15Treasure
Met up for a Greek qv which I haven't had in a long time. Quick communication and gave 20 minutes heads up when I'd be there. Arrive and she still needed more time to get ready. Lackluster BJ then she had to go prep for Greek so I was stuck staying aroused till she came back. Good view and enjoyable time but her personality and the wait time really turned me off.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/357260750119
-
06-12-22 12:29 #25405Senior Member

Posts: 68Tamara
Setting something up with Tamara, she's asking for dick pick. She's well reviewed but no one mentioned this.
The phone number I have ends with 370. Can anyone confirm I have the right number and this isn't a scam or a sting?
She's a sweetheart. Not my favorite in looks department but hands down my favorite with customer care. She's open to a lot. Won't rush you. Makes sure you're comfortable. I was weak in the knees both times I visited.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 07:14 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 234Yasmin
Yea I've seen her the last time she was in town. She is just like pics and very enthusiastic and really gets into it. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 06:31 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 167Diddo
I saw her on Thursday awsome time!!
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
Easy set up I have seen numerous girls from this service.
Has anyone had a chance to see this lady?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4729207.htm?cat=1
-
06-12-22 01:41 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 368I talked to her a few days ago, she gave me hotel & didn't ask for a deposit but something just seemed off so I passed.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 14:53 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 173Lynn
Tons of info on Lynn in the forum she has been around a while. She is in a nice location in southside Richmond she meets out of her home. Everything is covered she can be chatty but is a wonderful woman. People have mentioned she can get defensive if anyone gives critical reviews of her but everything has been pretty covered about her throughout the years. Overall a solid nice person can't speak of current rates it has been a couple years since I have personally seen her.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 14:44 #25400Senior Member

Posts: 124Lynn
She is well-reviewed and you must schedule in advance. Everything safe and 140 for the hr.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 11:24 #25399Senior Member

Posts: 335Little Lisa
I keep in touch with Lisa and she is not in the game. She has a job and is doing well. She is clean and sober and has really turned her life around.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 10:43 #25398Senior Member

Posts: 220Didn't appreciate little Lisa back in the day. Now dealing with a lot of these ladies little Lisa was awesome.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 09:15 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 486Demie Ross. Leave your wife and kids material
Saw her twice in the past two days. Just absolutely incredible. A GFE in the truest sense of the word.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2568871.htm?cat=1
-
06-11-22 08:32 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 400Fake
This one does a better job than most of stringing it out. And eventually will ask for deposit. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to provide it but I thought I'd save people some time.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/987086567831
-
06-11-22 07:46 #25395Senior Member

Posts: 187Any info? Rates?
https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....n/357780125437
I'm going to be traveling to the Richmond area and I came across this beauty. Any info / rates on this sexy MILF type?
-
06-11-22 06:09 #25394Senior Member

Posts: 161Taryn
Can you Pm me the new number? She sent me a text awhile back with new number, but I erased by mistake.
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 23:29 #25393Senior Member

Posts: 336Little Lisa Public Siting
This is certainly a small world / town. I'm at work tonight and guess who walks in? Yep, Little Lisa. I knew I recognized her, but when she said her name to someone it was a no brainer. Still doable. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?
-
06-10-22 20:29 #25392Asshole

Posts: 567Read the forum and your question will be answered.
Originally Posted by SexualAbs
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




