Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 1295 1795 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25404

    Yasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Thursday awsome time!!

    Easy set up I have seen numerous girls from this service.

    Has anyone had a chance to see this lady?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4729207.htm?cat=1
    Yea I've seen her the last time she was in town. She is just like pics and very enthusiastic and really gets into it. I would recommend.

  2. #25403

    Diddo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice in the past two days. Just absolutely incredible. A GFE in the truest sense of the word.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2568871.htm?cat=1
    I saw her on Thursday awsome time!!

    Easy set up I have seen numerous girls from this service.

    Has anyone had a chance to see this lady?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4729207.htm?cat=1

  3. #25402
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    This one does a better job than most of stringing it out. And eventually will ask for deposit. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to provide it but I thought I'd save people some time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/987086567831
    I talked to her a few days ago, she gave me hotel & didn't ask for a deposit but something just seemed off so I passed.

  4. #25401

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....n/357780125437

    I'm going to be traveling to the Richmond area and I came across this beauty. Any info / rates on this sexy MILF type?
    Tons of info on Lynn in the forum she has been around a while. She is in a nice location in southside Richmond she meets out of her home. Everything is covered she can be chatty but is a wonderful woman. People have mentioned she can get defensive if anyone gives critical reviews of her but everything has been pretty covered about her throughout the years. Overall a solid nice person can't speak of current rates it has been a couple years since I have personally seen her.

  5. #25400

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....n/357780125437

    I'm going to be traveling to the Richmond area and I came across this beauty. Any info / rates on this sexy MILF type?
    She is well-reviewed and you must schedule in advance. Everything safe and 140 for the hr.

  6. #25399

    Little Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    This is certainly a small world / town. I'm at work tonight and guess who walks in? Yep, Little Lisa. I knew I recognized her, but when she said her name to someone it was a no brainer. Still doable. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?
    I keep in touch with Lisa and she is not in the game. She has a job and is doing well. She is clean and sober and has really turned her life around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20211016_124241342_HDR~2.jpg‎  

  7. #25398
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    This is certainly a small world / town. I'm at work tonight and guess who walks in? Yep, Little Lisa. I knew I recognized her, but when she said her name to someone it was a no brainer. Still doable. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?
    Didn't appreciate little Lisa back in the day. Now dealing with a lot of these ladies little Lisa was awesome.

  8. #25397

    Demie Ross. Leave your wife and kids material

    Saw her twice in the past two days. Just absolutely incredible. A GFE in the truest sense of the word.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2568871.htm?cat=1

  9. #25396

    Fake

    This one does a better job than most of stringing it out. And eventually will ask for deposit. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to provide it but I thought I'd save people some time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/987086567831

  10. #25395

    Any info? Rates?

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....n/357780125437

    I'm going to be traveling to the Richmond area and I came across this beauty. Any info / rates on this sexy MILF type?

  11. #25394

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Taryn msg me & said she has a room & is available tonight. SM msg me for her # if you don't have it!
    Can you Pm me the new number? She sent me a text awhile back with new number, but I erased by mistake.

  12. #25393

    Little Lisa Public Siting

    This is certainly a small world / town. I'm at work tonight and guess who walks in? Yep, Little Lisa. I knew I recognized her, but when she said her name to someone it was a no brainer. Still doable. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?

  13. #25392
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this one yet? She looks nice. Sent a few messages but haven't heard back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83610161
    Read the forum and your question will be answered.

  14. #25391
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this one yet? She looks nice. Sent a few messages but haven't heard back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83610161
    She went by Henny or Hennessy.

  15. #25390

    Cherry

    Had the pleasure of dreaming about Cherry today.

    Damage $. 80.

    Great Massage, easy to communicate. Good time. No FS, only HJ.

    Definitely worth it, and will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape