Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 37314
-
06-10-22 16:42 #25389Senior Member

Posts: 35Esmeralda
Anyone sampled this one yet? She looks nice. Sent a few messages but haven't heard back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83610161
-
06-10-22 15:15 #25388Senior Member

Posts: 103Moved from Henrico
She is in Mechanicsville now.
Originally Posted by RandyJohnson42
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:47 #25387Senior Member

Posts: 1069She will be there at least to check out Saturday as well. Sweet girl, amazing skills.
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 08:37 #25386Senior Member

Posts: 37Kory
Every time I try to contact her she responds a few times then stops before we are able to make appointment. Love a good mature provider and wanted to try her, but she's very difficult to deal with. Is she still in east end Henrico area?
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 00:20 #25385Regular Member

Posts: 1Kayla
Has anyone had a dream with her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/780603362093
-
06-10-22 00:16 #25384Senior Member

Posts: 252Sisters
Went to sisters yesterday. I couldn't remember if I had been there before. When I pulled in the parking lot I remembered that I had.
So I got in there and the girl that showed me to the room was pretty hot and had a set on her. Of course that's not who finally came in to give me my massage. I drew "Jenny" or so she said. It took her a few seconds to give me that name. So the massage was decent, just felt very impersonal. Little tease before the flip. Flip was eh, damage 60/40.
Why'all stay safe out there.
-
06-09-22 23:12 #25383Regular Member

Posts: 3Fee
Has anyone heard or seen Fee? She kinda went UTR.
-
06-09-22 22:33 #25382Senior Member

Posts: 957Safe play, BJ covered? 4'9" 132 lbs. Is she very fit. Is that ass as perfect as the pics?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 22:21 #25381Senior Member

Posts: 114Taryn
Hey Taryn msg me & said she has a room & is available tonight. SM msg me for her # if you don't have it!
-
06-09-22 22:20 #25380Senior Member

Posts: 957Safe play, BJ covered? 4'9" 132 lbs. Is she very fit. Is that ass as perfect as the pics?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:59 #25379Senior Member

Posts: 222I agree, I don't think I will be repeating either. She has some good reviews on here, just not for me.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:47 #25378Senior Member

Posts: 51I saw her the other day as well. Yeah, she ain't no skinny thing anymore. She was nice enough, good BBBJ, FS was nothing special. Needle marks between thighs. Strong smell. I don't plan to repeat.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:52 #25377Asshole

Posts: 567Donations appear to be a little high for product.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:42 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 76Dakota
Dakota has a new number. 804 921 2XXX. She likes to have fun and she is looking for someone to have fun with. You can find Dakota bliss info on tryst.
-
06-09-22 17:23 #25375Senior Member

Posts: 581Wow
How did I not see that!!
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



