Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 37322
-
06-13-22 09:16 #25412Senior Member

Posts: 101How often does she get a room and what side of town is she normally on?
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 22:57 #25411Senior Member

Posts: 135Petersburg Head Dr Vouch?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/926456997567
Interested in trying to connect with her tomorrow. Haven't been able to find anything here. Thought I'd see if anyone has any experience?
Thanks in advance!
-
06-12-22 21:47 #25410Asshole

Posts: 567[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-12-22 17:30 #25409Senior Member

Posts: 114Taryn
Hey guys Taryn has a room & some free time this evening & tonight so hit her if you'd like to see her!
-
06-12-22 16:29 #25408Senior Member

Posts: 33Tamara
Never been asked for a pic. All I can confirm is that the number in her current STG ad is the same as the one I've had for her for all the way back to 2019.
Originally Posted by KaminaPanda
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 14:52 #25407Senior Member

Posts: 171Dakota
That's not the number on her tryst post and she didn't reply to tryst number.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 13:47 #25406Regular Member

Posts: 15Treasure
Met up for a Greek qv which I haven't had in a long time. Quick communication and gave 20 minutes heads up when I'd be there. Arrive and she still needed more time to get ready. Lackluster BJ then she had to go prep for Greek so I was stuck staying aroused till she came back. Good view and enjoyable time but her personality and the wait time really turned me off.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/357260750119
-
06-12-22 12:29 #25405Senior Member

Posts: 68Tamara
Setting something up with Tamara, she's asking for dick pick. She's well reviewed but no one mentioned this.
The phone number I have ends with 370. Can anyone confirm I have the right number and this isn't a scam or a sting?
She's a sweetheart. Not my favorite in looks department but hands down my favorite with customer care. She's open to a lot. Won't rush you. Makes sure you're comfortable. I was weak in the knees both times I visited.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 07:14 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 234Yasmin
Yea I've seen her the last time she was in town. She is just like pics and very enthusiastic and really gets into it. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 06:31 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 167Diddo
I saw her on Thursday awsome time!!
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
Easy set up I have seen numerous girls from this service.
Has anyone had a chance to see this lady?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4729207.htm?cat=1
-
06-12-22 01:41 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 368I talked to her a few days ago, she gave me hotel & didn't ask for a deposit but something just seemed off so I passed.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 14:53 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 173Lynn
Tons of info on Lynn in the forum she has been around a while. She is in a nice location in southside Richmond she meets out of her home. Everything is covered she can be chatty but is a wonderful woman. People have mentioned she can get defensive if anyone gives critical reviews of her but everything has been pretty covered about her throughout the years. Overall a solid nice person can't speak of current rates it has been a couple years since I have personally seen her.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 14:44 #25400Senior Member

Posts: 124Lynn
She is well-reviewed and you must schedule in advance. Everything safe and 140 for the hr.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 11:24 #25399Senior Member

Posts: 335Little Lisa
I keep in touch with Lisa and she is not in the game. She has a job and is doing well. She is clean and sober and has really turned her life around.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 10:43 #25398Senior Member

Posts: 220Didn't appreciate little Lisa back in the day. Now dealing with a lot of these ladies little Lisa was awesome.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





