Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18544

    UTR Latina Spinner

    Bit delayed, but I saw this beautiful young Latina girl early this week. Full GFE and very sweet personality, petite girl with nice round handful DDs with perky butt. Just the right size to try various positions and she is fit, flexible and accommodating. Wanted to see her again but had to travel for work, hope she is still in town. DM me for specific info, but Sorry I do not have permission to share the numbers so reach out to OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine is visiting town for a week and is interested in taking some visits. Wants to remain completely under the radar. Petite and tiny spinner with a super perky butt. Dm if you are interedted.

  2. #18543

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Got lucky with Ashton yesterday. I have avoided her due to all the flaky stories I have read but figured I would take my chances. She is staying at a local motel which I will not name for security reasons.

    She is good looking but her hair was up, no makeup and not dressed up. Sounds like she recently left her apartment and is trying to get resettled so maybe this was not her at her best.

    160/ half, OK BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, some kissing (no tongue) and I came pretty quickly. She was very creamy.

    Pretty nice body, decent conversation, seems like a decent girl and among the best you will get for that price point around here. Good luck.
    How was the communication with her this time around?? I haven't seen her since November and while she was my go to when I dibbled in the hobby she was very frustrating to communicate with 😂. She show any signs of demons??

  3. #18542
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #18541
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamNomad  [View Original Post]
    Last night I got in contact with Alexxxa and attempted to set up but she randomly ghosted at our meet time. Sometimes I feel like good help is hard to find. Will be out hunting tonight, stay safe out there!
    There are several recent posts regarding her. She has a terminal case of GPS and a pimp. Stay away.

  5. #18540
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Wake county?

    I can't find it.
    Not the girl. It's the john. Odd that officer was campus popo.

  6. #18539
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.

    Thanks for any additional information.

    Nat.
    The big problem with BKS providers is lack of clarity on the BBBJ issue. A covered BJ is a deal breaker for me. When you ask I have heard " I have heard no complaints " . For me that is a big no.

    They nee to upgrade there game to be relevant. Several other agency's don't have these problems.

  7. #18538

    BKS Melian

    I had a visit with Melian Bks a couple days ago, I had been trying to get up with the Columbian Andrea but she will not answer my text. Now Zara and Mari will answer but was more interested in Andrea. Easy communication and arrived at the hotel received the room number and door left open. When she saw who I was she recognized me from last visit and said oh baby it's been a long time. 40 ish MILF that I consider sexy it's like instant action time you hit the door. BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, and finished in doggie. $$50 Hr and I will definitely repeat visit with her.

  8. #18537

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I also just got an email from BKS. Kinda snarky, honestly. The amusing thing is that the last 2 times I tried to contact someone through their site (while logged in with my VIP account) to schedule a visit, I never got any response. That's frustrating. Maybe I'll try again, but who can say at this point?
    I received the same email at first I thought it was directed at me but as I read it more figured it was a group email.

  9. #18536
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    6/10/22 8 am. Strange, location was college dorm.
    Wake county?

    I can't find it.

  10. #18535

    Crickets Alexxxa Nicole

    Last night I got in contact with Alexxxa and attempted to set up but she randomly ghosted at our meet time. Sometimes I feel like good help is hard to find. Will be out hunting tonight, stay safe out there!

  11. #18534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these girls? This first one is Hot but her price tag of 250 plus no GFE no nothing has me not thrilled about the risk with no reviews. But sometimes, damn, a body like that is worth it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...iekhs/46855501

    This one also has a lot of restrictions:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...d-cat/46851095

    This one is only here for the weekend. May give her a try:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...hat-d/46876783
    I have a lot of them too. When they restrict, so do I. They get nothing.

  12. #18533

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just do a google search Noa Raleigh escort. It's not hard. Her number is all over.
    That's not her current number.

  13. #18532

    Lgj

    6/10/22 8 am. Strange, location was college dorm.

  14. #18531

    Take the plunge?

    Anyone seen these girls? This first one is Hot but her price tag of 250 plus no GFE no nothing has me not thrilled about the risk with no reviews. But sometimes, damn, a body like that is worth it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...iekhs/46855501

    This one also has a lot of restrictions:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...d-cat/46851095

    This one is only here for the weekend. May give her a try:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...hat-d/46876783

  15. #18530

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?
    I sent you her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape