Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 1821 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18501
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Wake county?

    I can't find it.
    Not the girl. It's the john. Odd that officer was campus popo.

  2. #18500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.

    Thanks for any additional information.

    Nat.
    The big problem with BKS providers is lack of clarity on the BBBJ issue. A covered BJ is a deal breaker for me. When you ask I have heard " I have heard no complaints " . For me that is a big no.

    They nee to upgrade there game to be relevant. Several other agency's don't have these problems.

  3. #18499

    BKS Melian

    I had a visit with Melian Bks a couple days ago, I had been trying to get up with the Columbian Andrea but she will not answer my text. Now Zara and Mari will answer but was more interested in Andrea. Easy communication and arrived at the hotel received the room number and door left open. When she saw who I was she recognized me from last visit and said oh baby it's been a long time. 40 ish MILF that I consider sexy it's like instant action time you hit the door. BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, and finished in doggie. $$50 Hr and I will definitely repeat visit with her.

  4. #18498

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I also just got an email from BKS. Kinda snarky, honestly. The amusing thing is that the last 2 times I tried to contact someone through their site (while logged in with my VIP account) to schedule a visit, I never got any response. That's frustrating. Maybe I'll try again, but who can say at this point?
    I received the same email at first I thought it was directed at me but as I read it more figured it was a group email.

  5. #18497

    Ashton

    Got lucky with Ashton yesterday. I have avoided her due to all the flaky stories I have read but figured I would take my chances. She is staying at a local motel which I will not name for security reasons.

    She is good looking but her hair was up, no makeup and not dressed up. Sounds like she recently left her apartment and is trying to get resettled so maybe this was not her at her best.

    160/ half, OK BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, some kissing (no tongue) and I came pretty quickly. She was very creamy.

    Pretty nice body, decent conversation, seems like a decent girl and among the best you will get for that price point around here. Good luck.

  6. #18496
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    6/10/22 8 am. Strange, location was college dorm.
    Wake county?

    I can't find it.

  7. #18495

    Crickets Alexxxa Nicole

    Last night I got in contact with Alexxxa and attempted to set up but she randomly ghosted at our meet time. Sometimes I feel like good help is hard to find. Will be out hunting tonight, stay safe out there!

  8. #18494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these girls? This first one is Hot but her price tag of 250 plus no GFE no nothing has me not thrilled about the risk with no reviews. But sometimes, damn, a body like that is worth it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...iekhs/46855501

    This one also has a lot of restrictions:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...d-cat/46851095

    This one is only here for the weekend. May give her a try:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...hat-d/46876783
    I have a lot of them too. When they restrict, so do I. They get nothing.

  9. #18493

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just do a google search Noa Raleigh escort. It's not hard. Her number is all over.
    That's not her current number.

  10. #18492

    Lgj

    6/10/22 8 am. Strange, location was college dorm.

  11. #18491

    Take the plunge?

    Anyone seen these girls? This first one is Hot but her price tag of 250 plus no GFE no nothing has me not thrilled about the risk with no reviews. But sometimes, damn, a body like that is worth it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...iekhs/46855501

    This one also has a lot of restrictions:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...d-cat/46851095

    This one is only here for the weekend. May give her a try:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...hat-d/46876783

  12. #18490

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?
    I sent you her number.

  13. #18489

    Noa

    Her new incall is a lot better now. Beautiful as always she definitely lives up to her GFE. Her killer spinner body is great too. Never had an issue and is well worth the visit whenever I'm in town. Will definitely repeat whenever I get in town. To the ones that haven't tried. Just be patient as her screening is getting tight for different reasons.

  14. #18488
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?
    Just do a google search Noa Raleigh escort. It's not hard. Her number is all over.

  15. #18487

    Yes And No

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022  [View Original Post]
    Any of the Asian girls on Skip-t-g legit?

    Any recommendations?
    Yes she will be Asian.

    Yes she will provide service and get the job done.

    No she will not be the girl in the pics or even close.

    No she will not be young or that attractive.

    No there will not be any drama if you decide to walk because you don't like what you see behind the door.

    Hope this helps. I recently saw one at Airport Blvd. I may or may not post a report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape