Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 1324 1824 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18467

    Gfe

    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.

  2. #18466
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    You can go for the following girls for full GFE with almost anything goes. Some girls have more rules than others so be sure to ask for anything in particular you're looking for.

    On skip the game.

    Alexxxa Nicole.

    Nina (Sanford).

    Lily (review on her incoming).

    Jacey (escort alligator).

    Vickie (rub ratings).

    Others can chime in on someone else but I've had good experiences with them all.
    Any favorites also I am OK to spend extra $$ if they are good.

  3. #18465
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    You can go for the following girls for full GFE with almost anything goes. Some girls have more rules than others so be sure to ask for anything in particular you're looking for.

    On skip the game.

    Alexxxa Nicole.

    Nina (Sanford).

    Lily (review on her incoming).

    Jacey (escort alligator).

    Vickie (rub ratings).

    Others can chime in on someone else but I've had good experiences with them all.
    Is this the Lily you are talking about?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/710771707390

  4. #18464

    Blow and Go

    Got a terrific blowjob this morning in my car. She aimed to please and took pride in her skills. Took out her surprisingly great tits and let me fuck them and stroke my cock on them. Positioned me in backseat so she could deliver "best head". She licked and sucked my balls and my shaft and let me jerk off on her tongue. Deep throat was spot on before she took my load down her throat.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/312255520208

  5. #18463

    GFE girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude1124  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.
    You can go for the following girls for full GFE with almost anything goes. Some girls have more rules than others so be sure to ask for anything in particular you're looking for.

    On skip the game.

    Alexxxa Nicole.

    Nina (Sanford).

    Lily (review on her incoming).

    Jacey (escort alligator).

    Vickie (rub ratings).

    Others can chime in on someone else but I've had good experiences with them all.

  6. #18462

    Vonna

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight, but at 150 that's an easy Hell Nah!!
    Definitely not endorsing. Moreso confirming she is real and that some may like her even though I really didn't. She is real, nice enough, and has nice big tits. From some of the reviews I read on this board, some mongers are willing to pay a lot more for a lot less.

  7. #18461

    Phoenix

    Saw Phoenix and was surprised how good it was. Being a MILF you never know how they'll look compared to pics, and I think she had a YMMV review recently (which I couldn't find). So I went in a little wary, but I'd say she looks better than the pics that make her appear older, and doesn't really need the air brushed ones. For a MILF, she's got a tight bod. Really clean. Very warm and friendly and the experience that comes with a little age definitely showed. Damn. Fantastic BBBJ on the knees. I couldn't get her off and that was fine! We did several more full GFE things then it was fuck time. She got so turned on she went into full hard orgasm and made me cum in the bag too. I wanted it to last longer, but I can't complain. I'd see her again but YMMV since she may not be for everyone. She also claims she's pretty low volume.

    Monger on.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...x/716625891570

  8. #18460
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    While she is not a size 0, 95 lb spinner, I thought she was very hot. As others have stated, she is quite sensual and I had an amazing time with her. BBBJCIM to start, then DATY, then fucked her to get my second pop. I burned every minute of my hour with zero rush from her. The only bad thing is her increasing rates. If I am not mistaken, she started out at $250 an hour. Now $400 an hour!
    Can I have the contact details or the link?

  9. #18459

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    Can you link her ad?
    Was this morning or afternoon? Is her schedule more open later in the day or early morning?

  10. #18458

    Need suggestions from Seniors

    Hi Mongers I am new to this business just had one experience with Mina kind of Average. I am looking for nice GFE and curved girls. Please suggest me any.

  11. #18457
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Vonna is town. I've seen her before so she is real. I saw her for a qv a little while ago. Nice big fake tits and she is decent looking. But not model material imo. Maybe a 6. 5 or 7. And she is nice. From her pics, I thought she would be model material. With all of that being said, I probably wouldn't see her again. I've never felt more rushed from a provider. No GFE. Everything covered. I generally don't care about any type of connection with a provider but it this felt like I was on assembly line and she wanted me gone asap. I've just never felt that way before with a provider and I've been in the game over 10 years.

    Anyway, YMMV and a lot may find her more attractive than I did and maybe we just didn't click. So I wouldn't necessarily discourage anyone from seeing her. Just know you may not get a "connection" with her even though she is really nice.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/892180338048
    Thanks for the insight, but at 150 that's an easy Hell Nah!!

  12. #18456

    Sugar Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by WadeWilson23  [View Original Post]
    What's her deal? Anyone met her? Please share experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6bedad959750
    Check in the Sugar Bowl. Says she's in Vegas.

  13. #18455
    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Met Noa for first time. Initially setup an Hr however last minute I requested to reduce to Hhr due to my schedule. I offered to still pay for entire Hr, she responded back I don't have do it. She is a sweetheart!

    Greeted me with a hug I Gifted her some chocolates. Couple minutes in her location, someone banged the door, holy shit. It was house keeping. After turning down house keeping service, she undressed and took shower and mouthwash.

    I'm still nervous from housekeeping encounter, she said we can just chill and have a chat and that I don't have to pay anything. I mean which other provider is this genuine. Anyway we both lay down and chat about life for a while. I start to play with the girls and downstairs. She is very sensitive in some areas, it was fun to play. GFE experience and BBBJ experience was awesome. I didn't participate in DATY as downstairs wasn't shaved, she said she is planning to get waxed sooner. Mish I only lasted for few minutes and I blow in the bag. She offered shower but I declined. Quoted donation of $. 8 for Hhr but I left $$ donation.

    She is a sweetheart and attempts to please and not just $$ oriented. Noticed Cigarette buds, other than that no signs of daemons. Overall good positive experience. Treat her well guys.
    Quick, call her back and beg her Not to shave! I'm sorry guys, I just don't get the whole shaved pussy thing. Not only is it unattractive, usually has razor burns, Nothing sexier (IMHO) than a neatly trimmed pussy Bush! End of rant.

  14. #18454
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    Can you link her ad?
    Message me if you would like her number.

  15. #18453
    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Met Noa for first time. Initially setup an Hr however last minute I requested to reduce to Hhr due to my schedule. I offered to still pay for entire Hr, she responded back I don't have do it. She is a sweetheart!

    Greeted me with a hug I Gifted her some chocolates. Couple minutes in her location, someone banged the door, holy shit. It was house keeping. After turning down house keeping service, she undressed and took shower and mouthwash.

    I'm still nervous from housekeeping encounter, she said we can just chill and have a chat and that I don't have to pay anything. I mean which other provider is this genuine. Anyway we both lay down and chat about life for a while. I start to play with the girls and downstairs. She is very sensitive in some areas, it was fun to play. GFE experience and BBBJ experience was awesome. I didn't participate in DATY as downstairs wasn't shaved, she said she is planning to get waxed sooner. Mish I only lasted for few minutes and I blow in the bag. She offered shower but I declined. Quoted donation of $. 8 for Hhr but I left $$ donation.

    She is a sweetheart and attempts to please and not just $$ oriented. Noticed Cigarette buds, other than that no signs of daemons. Overall good positive experience. Treat her well guys.
    Can you link her ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape