Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18497

    Ashton

    Got lucky with Ashton yesterday. I have avoided her due to all the flaky stories I have read but figured I would take my chances. She is staying at a local motel which I will not name for security reasons.

    She is good looking but her hair was up, no makeup and not dressed up. Sounds like she recently left her apartment and is trying to get resettled so maybe this was not her at her best.

    160/ half, OK BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, some kissing (no tongue) and I came pretty quickly. She was very creamy.

    Pretty nice body, decent conversation, seems like a decent girl and among the best you will get for that price point around here. Good luck.

  2. #18496
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    6/10/22 8 am. Strange, location was college dorm.
    Wake county?

    I can't find it.

  3. #18495

    Crickets Alexxxa Nicole

    Last night I got in contact with Alexxxa and attempted to set up but she randomly ghosted at our meet time. Sometimes I feel like good help is hard to find. Will be out hunting tonight, stay safe out there!

  4. #18494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these girls? This first one is Hot but her price tag of 250 plus no GFE no nothing has me not thrilled about the risk with no reviews. But sometimes, damn, a body like that is worth it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...iekhs/46855501

    This one also has a lot of restrictions:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...d-cat/46851095

    This one is only here for the weekend. May give her a try:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...hat-d/46876783
    I have a lot of them too. When they restrict, so do I. They get nothing.

  5. #18493

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just do a google search Noa Raleigh escort. It's not hard. Her number is all over.
    That's not her current number.

  6. #18492

    Lgj

    6/10/22 8 am. Strange, location was college dorm.

  7. #18491

    Take the plunge?

    Anyone seen these girls? This first one is Hot but her price tag of 250 plus no GFE no nothing has me not thrilled about the risk with no reviews. But sometimes, damn, a body like that is worth it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...iekhs/46855501

    This one also has a lot of restrictions:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...d-cat/46851095

    This one is only here for the weekend. May give her a try:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...hat-d/46876783

  8. #18490

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?
    I sent you her number.

  9. #18489

    Noa

    Her new incall is a lot better now. Beautiful as always she definitely lives up to her GFE. Her killer spinner body is great too. Never had an issue and is well worth the visit whenever I'm in town. Will definitely repeat whenever I get in town. To the ones that haven't tried. Just be patient as her screening is getting tight for different reasons.

  10. #18488
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?
    Just do a google search Noa Raleigh escort. It's not hard. Her number is all over.

  11. #18487

    Yes And No

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022  [View Original Post]
    Any of the Asian girls on Skip-t-g legit?

    Any recommendations?
    Yes she will be Asian.

    Yes she will provide service and get the job done.

    No she will not be the girl in the pics or even close.

    No she will not be young or that attractive.

    No there will not be any drama if you decide to walk because you don't like what you see behind the door.

    Hope this helps. I recently saw one at Airport Blvd. I may or may not post a report.

  12. #18486

    The House

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    A female friend and I have discussed going many times before but have not acted yet. We are both very curious as to what most of the people who attend look like. We are both over 45 and in "decent" shape but we both definitely carry a few extra pounds. We don't want to embarrass ourselves if all of the other men and women there are smokin hot! Any insight is appreciated.
    I've been several times and have always had fun. You and your friend will be fine. There's all kinds of body sizes and ages. So don't have to worry about being embarrassed. Having a female friend will also help you and more people will approach you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

  13. #18485

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely. Jessica Fox is the ultimate GFE. Sure, upstairs is man-made, but they are very well made (under the muscle), very soft to touch. Great and safe ambient, great personality, top-five BBBJ, . The only problem is slapping yourself for not visiting her earlier and often.
    Here is the link.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm

  14. #18484

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it.
    Absolutely. Jessica Fox is the ultimate GFE. Sure, upstairs is man-made, but they are very well made (under the muscle), very soft to touch. Great and safe ambient, great personality, top-five BBBJ, . The only problem is slapping yourself for not visiting her earlier and often.

  15. #18483

    Any intel?

    Saw this one pop up. Interesting.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/914926000426

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape