Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 24534
-
06-11-22 01:30 #14364Banned Member

Posts: 275Alexis bbw
Felt like dreaming of a larger lass so hit up Alexis. She was on some shit, way too chatty but she was very friendly. Thought we were doimg an in but she led me around to a spot for some carplay in the dream. Had an interesting moment where she had me pull up to a gas station and she jumped in line with several other providers who were all buying protection. None of the others looked appealings, very overweight black chicks, at least 3 of them LOL. Alexis greated them like old friends so I know they are legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...975/4439025020
-
06-10-22 22:02 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 396This is completely different from my last experience trying to contact her. She was slow to respond, but finally did. Then got me all the way to some hotel she gave me the address of before going ghost while I sat in the parking lot like a chump. I left after a bit and haven't tried to contact her since then.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
Get Skyn. It's not latex.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
Which Nikki?
Originally Posted by MegaBeest
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 18:44 #14362Regular Member

Posts: 13Nikki
Loved her during her prime. But saw her lately. Is it me or is she bad. I can't believe this happened in a span of weeks since I seen her.
-
06-10-22 18:09 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 365Jessica.
Ahhh yes. Parkville Jessica. I can remember squeezing milk from them titties while she was sucking my dick. Got it on video too. Good times. Damn I miss her.
Originally Posted by NaturalFeel
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 13:10 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 35CB Bree / Millersville Bree
Does she have advertisements or could you please share her number?
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
I'd love to breast worship some pregnant titties. I haven't seen any pregnant or post-pregnant woman advertising since Parkville Jessica a few years ago.
-
06-10-22 12:12 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 149Halllie
Had a dream that finished work early and wanted to try this one out for awhile since the ass looked phat from the pictures. Pictures are fairy accurate and she is rather stoic like one of the other seniors mentioned. Didn't notice any marks and was clean. Dreamed that it was a hotel visit at an ok, but safe location. Must admit that she is taller than I'd expected but in a good way. Has a small belly on her and couldn't tell if it was cause she was recently prego, currently prego or maybe gained the covid 15 like me. Either way the dream was for a qv. Covered mic work was actually quite good. Asked what position to start and asked for on top. Road for a decent bit before flipped her over for mish then to doggy. Most providers don't seem to offer riding so was please she was ok with it. She seemed to get into the session with a decent amount of moaning and she definitely was wet throughout plus didn't rush. Was a better dream than expected. Would I repeat, for the qv, yes.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83509089
-
06-10-22 11:49 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 171Roxy
I've seen her a lot over the years. Only in the beginning did I need a cover. After a while, I got all three holes raw. Never filled her up, always busted in her mouth. Her sister gave an excellent bbj, but she isn't in the business anymore.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
06-10-22 10:50 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 82Response to Questions About Roxy
The answer to all questions people asked me, including the emails, is yes. But of course YMMV depending on a number of factors.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:38 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 307Just so I understand, she did BBBJ & BBFS?
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 06:51 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 82Roxy Review
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81591896#.
Drempt I met Roxy. Quick to respond, secluded incall in her apartment, fairly good night fairly convenient to highways. She was very chill and very friendly. Once we agree upon a time, she did not keep me waiting at all. There was nobody else lurking around. Some pictures are airbrushed and the others are fairly accurate.
She was fairly take. Charge. If you're new to this or reserved, she may be a good fit for you. $. 8 qv.
I told her about my latex allergy and she said it was fine without hesitation. Quickly went to work with me standing up. It was pretty good. However she was fully clothed. Kind of surprising.
Then with her top completely on, she pulled down her pants and bent over. It went from there. No other positions. However, I got what I came for and both heads were happy.
I would see her again if I was not a one. And - done type of guy. Altogether I recommend.
-
06-10-22 00:52 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 557If she wants a deposit, she is most likely a fake.
Originally Posted by WinstonSmith84
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 22:31 #14353Regular Member

Posts: 11Wow this was my first time meeting a provider and first report on a provider might might my last I don't think I have high standards but I contacted her and it took almost a week to get a response and even then it was still on and off with her. I got to the location and it was dirty the room had garbage everywhere there were bottles of dip spit on the dressers incense lit everywhere. When we got down to business she still had dip in her top teeth I asked if I could get the BJ covered. Before we started she said she doesn't get on top, cool so we started off doggy I could not feel anything. She asked if she could on her stomach, you know what just writing this report is frustrating me again. So long story short not a good idea to each their on though.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...reams/46642968
-
06-09-22 19:48 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 232When I met her 8 or 9 years ago, she was pure hotness! The years, it seems, haven't been kind to her.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:20 #14351Regular Member

Posts: 8I have met with her several times, her outcall is just that. She comes to you. I have been seeing her for about 10 years off and on. Have never had a issue ever. She does get into it. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 15:58 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 197Any experience with either of these ladies?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83515277
First up, Ises. I know the woman in the pics is real, I've seen her at the block a couple times as I pass through. Pics are accurate, wondering if anyone had any Intel on attitude or performance.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...632/2405567204
Next up is Dior. She's been posting for a while and looks good but not too good to be true good. Any experience with her?
Got a couple days off next week so I'm trying to get a few dates lined up, I'll take on for the team if no one has any info. I want to be able to I have a "regular" again. I'm tired of wasting my money on poor attitude and performance, my old regulars disappeared or retired and it's getting harder to find a quality black woman these days. I keep seeing Mystique but it's a bit of a trip, trying to find someone downtown or east side.








Reply With Quote



