Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9222
-
06-13-22 15:06 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 1897LadyNyx420
I cannot find my earlier notes but I have been avoiding her. Not only is her profile a bit over the top but she has some seriously saggy tits. I *think* I recall seeing her in an earlier profile. At that time, she told me she was about to leave a mental health facility. I have the distinct idea that I read her as someone who might boil your bunny. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
06-13-22 14:14 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 148Kaybug08
I figured she was real, just not legit. She messaged me more after still trying to get me to cashapp her.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 21:59 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 1138LadyNyx420
This one is a strange one, initiated first contact not sure what she thinks SA is.
If the pics on SB are accurate she's either lost a lot of weight or expect a bit of baby damage as she's sagging a lot for mid-20's.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-528c7de16756
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...0e757c0b5d54b7
-
06-12-22 10:08 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 1897Latest Harvest 6-12-22
Here you go!
SeductivePlayer: classic crypto-scammer, multiple tells.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-ba85af311abe
EllieBird3344: May or may not be a scammer but definitely using stolen pictures: https://www.instagram.com/sapharic LA based twitch person.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-475eb1011355
CheekyBeauty: classic crypto-scammer. Taking me straight to text. Stolen pics: https://twitter.com/remasnayef21;*https://beboo.ru/profile/16241539?from=1.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-a766e284aa40
AlluringDiva: using stolen pictures of Daisy Keech. She is very popular with the scammers. They have used her pics more than once in the past. https://www.instagram.com/daisykeech/?hl=en; "Am available for hookup (361) 368-1467 snapchat lindakaty986.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-b15149ef24cb
Dreamblondie: repeat warning. Pics are heavily photoshopped and filtered. She is a BBW in real life. Contributing seniors can DM me for her SM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-2600cf13e943
Redhead45: reported before but confirmed as a scammer. Will not meet or video chat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-8402cf7c1ca3
FeminineHottie: classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-5183f445b823
DesirableCutie: classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-5f5c404133ac
BAM.
-
06-11-22 12:55 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 1897Kaybug08
I was chatting with her late 4-22. We had a MnG scheduled. She did not try to scam me but she did ghost when it came time to meet. She is real. Lives in Trenton and I have some of her SM.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
06-10-22 14:27 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 148Scammer
More funny than anything. Says she can meet but needs $40 for babysitter, at this point I knew she was a scam but just wanted to mess with her. I tell her great I'll just drive to her house and pay the babysitter. She said no she needs Cashapp blah blah blah. Sends me her Middletown address so I can "verify she's real" Goggled address and it doesn't even exist. Called her out and she blocked me. If you're going to send an address for verification, make sure its at least a house or something.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-8a00edd4c3f9
-
06-10-22 11:03 #6666Banned Member

Posts: 1056Ppm
$500 Pay Per Meeting.
Originally Posted by RobPeters513
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 03:15 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 434Sugar Daddy Meet.
Originally Posted by SouthernG71
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:53 #6664Regular Member

Posts: 4SDM.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
What is SDM?
-
06-09-22 13:48 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 1897Making Up For Lost Time
The scammers were really light early in the week. Since then they are really piling on. They have to be crowding each other. Are there really that many guys in our area acting so stupid that scammer work can be worth the time?
Chicchickie: I wish it wasn't so but another crypto-scammer. https://www.smail.fr/profil/lauraesc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b04f28afd934
KindVenus: classic crypto-scammer! Lazy crypto-scammer: Talking blockchain tech with me https://twitter.com/love10nis.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-2e27814ab31b
GorgeousDame: All the marks of a Kenyan pic seller! Using pictures of an Australian escort, took me to text then blocked me! Using Kenyan Paypal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-323b12494ff3
MonMon was FineBae: lots of signs it's a crypto-scammer. Beauty pageant pic?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-192258e80059
WarmGeek: using pictures of Aidra Fox: https://twitter.com/xAIDRAFOXx/statu...34013362266113.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b21bc473c632
InnocentAngel: admits she is a crypto-scammer and will not video chat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-d10d28dae485
Sugar Baby: Lazy scammer or pic seller. Doesn't even fill out her profile completely.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-93a3ddcb3113
AlluringNerd: classic crypto-scammer. Age-pic mismatch.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d858bb437696
HilariousSeductress: Feels like a classic Kenyan picture seller. Confirmed: sent me standard copy-paste pm. Now saying 300 ppm but want 50 up front.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-24e9182eaafc
SeductiveItGirl: classic crypto-scammer, Quickly blocked me but you can be sure: scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-cb6e8be8fc53
KylieUnique: Total rip-off; I've blocked her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-a186024efce1
FunnyLover: classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-a6e0f4caded0
BAM.
-
06-09-22 13:02 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 2645Ryder
That's unfortunate. I didn't see her name on the Kool site, so I assumed she's been keeping her nose clean. But a Google search does show an invitation to stay with her Uncle.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
She did meet her ex there. Maybe she's back in for the dating prospects. Martha Stewart did say that prison food isn't bad as long as it's clean shaven.
-
06-09-22 11:28 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 45Ppm
I am newbie here, what is 500 ppm includes in general?
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 00:10 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 1164Ryder
Visiting the uncle in Newport.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:39 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 2645Ryder's wife- ex?
Isn't this Ryder's wife / fiance?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-e7e9cb97616d
I checked Ryder's social media, and followed the link to the wife's social media, and it's the same pics. Also, it looks like she (the wife) is not engaged to someone else. Ryder hasn't updated her socials in a while, but I'm guessing she's now single. Although I would welcome Ryder back in the scene, I actually hope she stays out, stays clean, for her sake.
-
06-08-22 19:21 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 238New SB
I met a girl from SDM and wow. She's 19, I'm the "first guy she's seen" and I think I found a gem. She's cute, blonde, and willing to do anything. Literally anything. She's a little overweight but she provides GFE, PSE, and is open to anything. I joked around that I may have a friend over next time I see her and she told me to do it..
Not ready to provide any more details, but if you're interested in joining either Thursday evening or sometime this weekend at either my house or a hotel, PM me. I kind of want to test her limits a bit.











Reply With Quote




