Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 615 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #6627

    Update on Beth

    Thanks to a quick response I confirmed I did have the right number for Beth. Must just not like me LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    I finally joined seeking to see what's out there. Just a couple updates so far.

    Blocked me after I suggested meeting in person. She said its absolutely crazy to think anyone would ever meet in person off of this site.

    Thekiddkayy (can't get profile link since she blocked me).

    Seems very sweet and I think she's real BUT casually mentioned to me that she is in law enforcement. Based on our conversation I legitimately don't think that she knows what the site is about, but not taking my chances anyhow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-358f6aa78a07

    Deposit Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-e00e2e82a710

    Platonic Only.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1df697312c2c

    Was excited to chat with her as I have read several legit reviews. She gave me her number right away but based on the responses I was getting from that number the person had no clue what I was talking about. Maybe accidental wrong number. If anyone does have her number let me know, I'll send you the one I have and you can tell me if its right or wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-faed79a40a93

    Online only, will never meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-4ae63a8b4df9

    Pursing a few more legit ones. I'll report back to let you know what I find.

  2. #6626

    Intel requested

    Any info on this one? Sent me a message then deleted her account or blocked me. Claims to be in Cincinnati.

    She gave a text number with an 831 area code (Los Angeles) and a What's App number. Claims leaving because she's getting too many messages.

    I sense a scammer.

    Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 003BA9CD-500B-4709-BE92-7AB06C65DB19.jpg‎  

  3. #6625

    Seeking Updates

    I finally joined seeking to see what's out there. Just a couple updates so far.

    Blocked me after I suggested meeting in person. She said its absolutely crazy to think anyone would ever meet in person off of this site.

    Thekiddkayy (can't get profile link since she blocked me).

    Seems very sweet and I think she's real BUT casually mentioned to me that she is in law enforcement. Based on our conversation I legitimately don't think that she knows what the site is about, but not taking my chances anyhow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-358f6aa78a07

    Deposit Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-e00e2e82a710

    Platonic Only.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1df697312c2c

    Was excited to chat with her as I have read several legit reviews. She gave me her number right away but based on the responses I was getting from that number the person had no clue what I was talking about. Maybe accidental wrong number. If anyone does have her number let me know, I'll send you the one I have and you can tell me if its right or wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-faed79a40a93

    Online only, will never meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-4ae63a8b4df9

    Pursing a few more legit ones. I'll report back to let you know what I find.

  4. #6624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    They keep piling up

    Holiday List:

    Vera was TraveledDancer: online only "to start", maybe more later on, using pictures of pornstar Violet Myers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IacZuLZkcew.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cbcc10cdc81b


    Kylie: Only interested in a "serious long term relationship. " But wants to communicate on WhatsApp or Telegram.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-d722a83b03a7


    Mia97: May be real but the pic belongs to pornstar, Alex Chance: https://www.twpornstars.com/p/28527156 "do you care for some naughty pics and videos for start?" Wants to switch to What'sApp. Gave me Paypal names of two different male Kenyans. I am blocking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-e8c09b171b71


    Vera: Classic crypto-scammer. Profile says Middle-Eastern but pic is hot Asian chick. Blocked me?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cf61ba271461


    DesirablePlayer: She's a player all right! She says she is not new and wants to move to Telegram or Snap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-2e4f39806dc0


    BAM.

  5. #6623

    Twins

    Laylay1020 and laylanic must be twins as their two profiles on SB have similar pics and descriptions. JK of course. Pass.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...555369a6bdb8da
    And
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...96b8e244c73f99

  6. #6622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Extra, Extra

    Here is a new list for anyone who cares.

    FemininePrimaDonaa: Says her name is Samantha Foil. Picture is from a different woman on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Sanny-Jay-1...3884/?ref=py_c.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-1e0860188f7f


    DreamyGorgeous: Says her name is Alice and asking me to go straight to text. Using an area code from the LA area. Slow to respond.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-61f56b837894.


    ItalianBeauty: not a scammer. On the site since 6-14. Active often but unresponsive, I have her PII but she has not updated any SM since Fall 2021. Has anyone ever met her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-950780879dd8


    SensualBeauty: Says her name is Nieves. Taking me straight to text using a Seattle area code. Never a good sign. Now texting me from a new number. *.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-856ec40cac26


    FoxyHeiress: words sound like a crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-22fb699aca04


    NiceGambler: multiple signs of a crypto-scammer. Got my number for texting and immediately blocked me. Using the same number as StunningLady, a crypto-scammer reported back in April.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-ab14c7141325


    BAM.

  7. #6621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Earlscy98

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This one is back. Shows up about once a year in the summer. Wants long term. 500 ppm. Pics were on previous profiles so may not be current. Yet, are accurate from SM (which no longer have).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-1c4cd95801a3
    She uses the same profile name each time. I think this is her third or fourth profile. She is also on SD4 Me. I didn't look for her on WYP or SB. I have her PII and some links but she does not have traditional SM as far as I can find. She has never engaged with me.

    BAM.

  8. #6620

    Earlscy98

    This one is back. Shows up about once a year in the summer. Wants long term. 500 ppm. Pics were on previous profiles so may not be current. Yet, are accurate from SM (which no longer have).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-1c4cd95801a3

  9. #6619

    Berry

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Here is my latest list:

    Berry: is the first name actually "Barry?" Kinda trans looking. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-daa043412557


    Juliettegouix: TGTBT, all dates hidden, multiple locations, feels like a rinser to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-8ccff4a6c316


    Babygirl99: UTR in a hotel in Sharonville about to be kicked out. "Whatever you think is fair. As of right now I'm trying to get 80 dollars to pay for my motel room so I don't end up on the streets."

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-d3d18b142119


    Sugarbabe4243: Not necessarily a scammer but. Pic is from before 2019 when she first joined and has not been updated. I have some of her SM and she is definitely a BBW now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-32daed40623d


    Jennifer was CuteGorgeous: offering to sell me pics and videos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-58fe4238972f


    FineHeiress: Multiple signs its a crypto-scammer. Not yet conclusive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-42bc8101cca6


    Hanna: TGTBT, stolen pics!, "I'm seeking for a long term arrangement with intimacy fwb someone to have fun with" "Do you care for some naughty pics and videos?"

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-d516cd4cdf96


    DesirableAphrodite: multiple indications that this is a crypto-scammer but I could be wrong. Nice thigh gap! Taking me straight to text! Using pictures of Russian model Vika Pervova. I can supply SM/IG if wanted. Not in the USA a few days ago. Now trying to interest me in crypto.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-0fa77942e1b4


    Aaliyah_luv3's: NOT necessarily a scammer. Since 9-16. UTR, https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-647-3609

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-864eed41c8f4


    BAM
    Berry is a send me 50 for gas scammer. She said that even after we had just agreed that I'd come to her place. Agreed on $300. I asked what her limits or rules are and she said "you send me $50 for gas". "She" is so busy she can't even remember she agreed to incall.

  10. #6618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Could be

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Well she does have red hair. So "Berry", as in "Strawberry", maybe? My niece is called Berry for that very reason.
    You are absolutely correct. I am eager to hear someone's first hand report.

    BAM.

  11. #6617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Here is my latest list:

    Berry: is the first name actually "Barry?" Kinda trans looking. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-daa043412557.
    Well she does have red hair. So "Berry", as in "Strawberry", maybe? My niece is called Berry for that very reason.

  12. #6616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Bad Girl Ventures List 5-26-22

    Here is my latest list:

    Berry: is the first name actually "Barry?" Kinda trans looking. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-daa043412557


    Juliettegouix: TGTBT, all dates hidden, multiple locations, feels like a rinser to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-8ccff4a6c316


    Babygirl99: UTR in a hotel in Sharonville about to be kicked out. "Whatever you think is fair. As of right now I'm trying to get 80 dollars to pay for my motel room so I don't end up on the streets."

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-d3d18b142119


    Sugarbabe4243: Not necessarily a scammer but. Pic is from before 2019 when she first joined and has not been updated. I have some of her SM and she is definitely a BBW now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-32daed40623d


    Jennifer was CuteGorgeous: offering to sell me pics and videos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-58fe4238972f


    FineHeiress: Multiple signs its a crypto-scammer. Not yet conclusive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-42bc8101cca6


    Hanna: TGTBT, stolen pics!, "I'm seeking for a long term arrangement with intimacy fwb someone to have fun with" "Do you care for some naughty pics and videos?"

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-d516cd4cdf96


    DesirableAphrodite: multiple indications that this is a crypto-scammer but I could be wrong. Nice thigh gap! Taking me straight to text! Using pictures of Russian model Vika Pervova. I can supply SM/IG if wanted. Not in the USA a few days ago. Now trying to interest me in crypto.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-0fa77942e1b4


    Aaliyah_luv3's: NOT necessarily a scammer. Since 9-16. UTR, https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-647-3609

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-864eed41c8f4


    BAM

  13. #6615

    Thanks

    That was my gut reaction. I have successfully gotten some to go to text. I was worried that Snapchat might be able to uncover my real I'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, those are often scammers, and often outside the USA.

    In many cases, their next step is to direct you to an OF account, or other money-siphoning venue. They don't want to put that in a Seeking message thread, as they know they'll get deleted / banned. So they take their contacts immediately to Snapchat.

    This is not always the case, of course. Many younger people do use Snapchat legitimately. But if they immediately try to get you onto Snap, beware. Just ask yourself, "Does this feel legit, or like a scam?" Your gut reaction is usually the right one.

  14. #6614

    Often scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    What's with the SBs who insist on communicating offline on Snapchat?

    Thanks.
    In my experience, those are often scammers, and often outside the USA.

    In many cases, their next step is to direct you to an OF account, or other money-siphoning venue. They don't want to put that in a Seeking message thread, as they know they'll get deleted / banned. So they take their contacts immediately to Snapchat.

    This is not always the case, of course. Many younger people do use Snapchat legitimately. But if they immediately try to get you onto Snap, beware. Just ask yourself, "Does this feel legit, or like a scam?" Your gut reaction is usually the right one.

  15. #6613

    Question

    What's with the SBs who insist on communicating offline on Snapchat?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape