Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 9224
-
06-08-22 19:39 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 2645Ryder's wife- ex?
Isn't this Ryder's wife / fiance?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-e7e9cb97616d
I checked Ryder's social media, and followed the link to the wife's social media, and it's the same pics. Also, it looks like she (the wife) is not engaged to someone else. Ryder hasn't updated her socials in a while, but I'm guessing she's now single. Although I would welcome Ryder back in the scene, I actually hope she stays out, stays clean, for her sake.
-
06-08-22 19:21 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 238New SB
I met a girl from SDM and wow. She's 19, I'm the "first guy she's seen" and I think I found a gem. She's cute, blonde, and willing to do anything. Literally anything. She's a little overweight but she provides GFE, PSE, and is open to anything. I joked around that I may have a friend over next time I see her and she told me to do it..
Not ready to provide any more details, but if you're interested in joining either Thursday evening or sometime this weekend at either my house or a hotel, PM me. I kind of want to test her limits a bit.
-
06-08-22 18:39 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 1897KylieUnique was KhloePeaches Beware! Warning!
I cannot believe no one has alerted the board to this chick already! C'Mon, Guys! This one should not be able to get a date much less a MnG from anyone. My story: She was eager to meet and shared some pretty hot pics by text. I know at least one other person here has seen her. Wanted to go straight to a hotel which left me a bit nervous. However, having met her, I am certain a MnG would not have saved me from the experience. On the plus side, she only wanted 200 (my current standard offer.) She is also just as hot as her pictures. Face and body are 9/8. Manner/personality were great until things went pear-shaped. Now for the downside: she met me 75 minutes late. She kept texting to explain bad traffic and her progress. (There was a real car fire that messed up things on the highway.) The weird thing is that she arrived on time but pretended she wasn't there until I threatened to just write the whole ting off. When we got to the room, she asked to see the money and agreed not to touch it until after. When we finally got to the bed, everything went sour. It was my worst date since seeing BreeDoll. (Check my posts to find a review of her over a year ago.) At one point she started into a weird rehearsed script that convinced me she was getting ready to try to pull some kind of threat scam on me. I kicked her out but she managed to grab the allowance before I could stop her. I wasn't going to wrestle her for it at that point. I worried that maybe they were actually setting up my car where I had left my phone, wallet and other valuables. Fortunately, the car was fine. Before leaving the area, I pulled in and circled the hotel parking lot. She was still there in a car I had observed pulling in at about the time the date was originally scheduled to start. She had her head together with another woman and they were checking out something intently. The allowance money? The next dude they were planning to take? Who knows. It was a dingy white, smaller sedan. I did not go close enough to get a make / model. I did not want her knowing my vehicle. In any case, I cannot claim a complete ripoff as there was some partial sex and she did get naked. However, I was pretty hot when the whole thing was over. She has changed her name once before and likely will again. Stay clear. I doubt anyone will enjoy any time with her. I have blocked her.
BAM
https://members.seeking.com/member/ec418427-9d67-4cb8-956e-a186024efce1
-
06-08-22 17:41 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 919Actually in my opinion she could skip a dinner or two.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:16 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 161Already posted about cherryblossomxo in earlier post. Galla chicks are full GPS. Interested to hear if anyone actually convinced her DTF.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 12:09 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 2645Previous report says she's a Galla Gal. Perhaps you can go there and she can serve you dinner. Even with tip, that's going to be less than $100, and you still get to stare at her.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 10:46 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 148Update
Online only, probably just trying to sell pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-3ac0e8ddb6f2
Wants $100+ to meet for dinner.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0e9c9047661b
Won't verify or meet up. Wants money to talk online.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-4ae63a8b4df9
Mary47, actually met up with her. She's legit but was a really weird experience. We did not vibe well at all. Must not have worked for her either since apparently she blocked me. Seniors can PM me for more.
Claims to get all kinds of money to just talk to people.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-24c384035d5a
Online only.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-2cb65f40e8c8
Pakamil 19 yr old blonde from Louisville area. Sounded totally good to go, sent me verification pics, and, even haggled on money which I've always found to be a decent sign they are legit. I drive down and get a room by her and only after I'm in the room and give her room number she starts asking for gas money. Told her no and she blocks me. Wasted trip and hotel.
Seems DTF but gave me a Snapchat I already had previously blocked. Probably not a good sign.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-d6d92cd57928
Gave me snap and sent me a pic of a girl not close to her profile pic.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-484d34c1bffc
Online Only, and didn't know what the Cincinnati Bengals are so probably not legit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-c20f717027cc
Seemed to be legit but location now shows DC.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-7f3db0272831
-
06-08-22 06:00 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 2736Mentorship is the new platonic.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 05:51 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 2736I never message single pic profiles.
Originally Posted by Puritanical
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 21:22 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 158Culturedmizz.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8c2ff9cf264c
I feel like the chance of this one being real is slim to none, I swear everytime my month expires she goes active again and messages me despite me having sent her my digits multiple times. Like she's some bot made by seeking taking advantage of my Desi girl attraction to get me to resub.
-
06-07-22 20:03 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 2645They look new Any idea what happened to the original batch of Galla gals? The OGGs. I think one of them just had a kid according to The Dirty.
Originally Posted by Prat652
[View Original Post]
That sugarandspice chick is cute. The other one has pretty nice DSL though.
-
06-07-22 19:16 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 2645They look new Any idea what happened to the original batch of Galla gals? The OGGs. I think one of them just had a kid according to The Dirty.
Originally Posted by Prat652
[View Original Post]
That sugarandspice chick is cute. The other one has pretty nice DSL though.
-
06-07-22 12:25 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 578Mentorship
Here's my mentorship for any of them who want mentors: 1) Get a job; 2) Work hard and get promoted or a better job; 3) Stop thinking that hooking up with older guys is going to move your forward; 4) Stop taking drugs and / or take advantage of any treatment options available to you.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 12:16 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 578This was great
Thanks. I may take another pass through SA, since SB is pretty much leaving me unimpressed. It is fun, if you enjoy catfishing without taking the full trip, to compare the verification videos to the pictures. Many of the videos are downright scary. Those that aren't are still largely unappealing. I figure if a woman can't even feign friendliness and interest during a 10 second video, I really am not interested in meeting under any circumstances.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 09:13 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 1897No new scammers today! 6-7-22
Here are the finds from the previous few days:
EndearingGirl: crypto-scammer or Kenyan pic seller? I can't tell. Using pictures of porn actress which leans me towards the Kenyans. Def a pic seller! https://www.twpornstars.com/AlexxxCo...t=likes&page=5.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-f0192b7b81e3
Mia: repeat profile? Catfish? Using stolen pics?: https://www.twpornstars.com/p/38672889.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-cf32bec4460b
Hanna was Ketty: Classic crypto-scammer, sign in from Columbia. Offering to sell video and pics, Using pics of kitten kira: https://www.twpornstars.com/p/34592744.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-1e22f1d68586
Update: FemininePrimaDonaa: Says her name is Samantha Foil. Picture is from a different woman on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Sanny-Jay-1...3884/?ref=py_c.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-1e0860188f7f
Ghouliex3: classic crypto-scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-a527dc1cfcca
BAM










Reply With Quote





