Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 875 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9913
    Saw sharon out last night around 1 am. Her titties were looking huge last (bigger than usual LOL). We did our usual. I wish I had a room because I wanted to tittyfuck her last night LOL.

  2. #9912
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yes Gambling with your life.

    The juice is not worth the squeeze.

    If she's that sick why is she walking around?

    They are always looking for a sucker. You just happened to find her again, she made NO plans to ever see you again.

    You are lucky it wasnt a Setup.
    She didn't come back in the arranged time and I left, I was completely aware of my surroundings the entire time. I was also right on the Ave and not deep in the hood. Not trying to discourage looking out for one's self but what you are trying paint me with is just dead wrong.

  3. #9911
    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Bella today. Tiny little cute brunette. Wanted to take her to a room but she said she had to resupply before we go, I finally relented and gave her a Jackson. She said she'd be back in five minutes. After twenty minutes I pulled off. Figured she got me. I was looking at it as gambling, she was so hot. Saw her like thirty minutes later and pulled over, she hopped right in said the store she goes to was waiting for a resupply and it just took longer and I was gone when she got back. Damn if we didn't have a great time. Tiny little girl with a great ass and great disposition (22 yo). Would definitely repeat. 90 lb brunette spinner with a very cute face.
    Yes Gambling with your life.

    The juice is not worth the squeeze.

    If she's that sick why is she walking around?

    They are always looking for a sucker. You just happened to find her again, she made NO plans to ever see you again.

    You are lucky it wasnt a Setup.

  4. #9910

    Bella

    Had a date with Bella today. Tiny little cute brunette. Wanted to take her to a room but she said she had to resupply before we go, I finally relented and gave her a Jackson. She said she'd be back in five minutes. After twenty minutes I pulled off. Figured she got me. I was looking at it as gambling, she was so hot. Saw her like thirty minutes later and pulled over, she hopped right in said the store she goes to was waiting for a resupply and it just took longer and I was gone when she got back. Damn if we didn't have a great time. Tiny little girl with a great ass and great disposition (22 yo). Would definitely repeat. 90 lb brunette spinner with a very cute face.

  5. #9909
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    Spotted this girl at Torresdale and Tyson near the 7-11. She had these short tights on revealing a really fat ass. Face and teeth are nothing to look at but her ass is fine. Didn't have time to partake but got her name. She seemed strung ouy and on another pass she appeared passed out by some church steps. Anyone has any intel on her?
    Redhead Roxanne with the broken nose?

    She has the nicest ass on the ave, but she has the worst attitude and can't take Dick.

    Her BF goes upside her head early and often.

  6. #9908
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://6abc.com/amp/philadelphia-mo...alth/11923450/

    Seems like it has the potential to wreck havoc in the mongering community if it takes hold.
    How can you be so sure?

  7. #9907

    Torresdale Ave. Roxy

    Spotted this girl at Torresdale and Tyson near the 7-11. She had these short tights on revealing a really fat ass. Face and teeth are nothing to look at but her ass is fine. Didn't have time to partake but got her name. She seemed strung ouy and on another pass she appeared passed out by some church steps. Anyone has any intel on her?

  8. #9906

    Shaved heads

    There's a guy paying chicks on the ave to shave their head. I heard he gives them 20. I guess he gets his jollies off by doing so.

    Now there are a bunch of chicks with short hair. Some look better. Some look more like dudes. (There's even many dudes with long hair that look like chicks). There's one out there that looks and sounds like a 12 year old boy.

    The situation kinda reminds me of this:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video991082/...endar_audition

    Some look feminine enough. Others look kinda masculine.

  9. #9905
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Lorraine from the back.

    This is a younger woman though....ass slightly but the face is better looking than Lorraine, aka Miss Butterface.

    I'd never go into the park looking for the chicks.
    How does that work out for you guys?
    I would never go there either. I only pick up between Westmoreland Erie. And occasionally down huntingdon.

  10. #9904
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Lorraine from the back.

    This is a younger woman though....ass slightly but the face is better looking than Lorraine, aka Miss Butterface.

    I'd never go into the park looking for the chicks.
    How does that work out for you guys?

  11. #9903
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Actually, the Sullivant stroll in Columbus was my all time favorite in the country, Kensington or Camden a strong #2. Baltimore #3.
    Recent reports from Columbus say that the stroll there is about dead. Pretty slim pickings all over the country right now.
    I've hit Sullivant pretty heavily over the last 4 years or so, it's not what it once was. Sadly.

  12. #9902
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Buster Hymen for your excellent post full of insight based on your 40 years of experience. My circumstances are somewhat similar to yours and I agree with your assessment 100%. I would add Sullivant Ave. In Columbus Ohio to the list of best strolls but Kensington Ave is all alone at the top of my list.
    Actually, the Sullivant stroll in Columbus was my all time favorite in the country, Kensington or Camden a strong #2. Baltimore #3.

    Recent reports from Columbus say that the stroll there is about dead. Pretty slim pickings all over the country right now.

  13. #9901

    Fat ass white jawn


  14. #9900

    Cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cleveland.com/datacentra...s_rich_st.html

    Red states have poorer people. Poorer people more desperate for money, more willing to do stuff.

    Does that mean it's better for mongering? Idk. But someday I'd like to take a trip to a cheap country and do a mongering buffet.
    Go immediately to CR.

  15. #9899

    Ava

    My new favorite Ava. Back to back session. No cell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A34E2476-F06E-4201-A209-4B7D2A74599F.jpg‎   96F8827C-CF46-4E5D-B2D5-9087A23860FD.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape