High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 875 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9909
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    Spotted this girl at Torresdale and Tyson near the 7-11. She had these short tights on revealing a really fat ass. Face and teeth are nothing to look at but her ass is fine. Didn't have time to partake but got her name. She seemed strung ouy and on another pass she appeared passed out by some church steps. Anyone has any intel on her?
    Redhead Roxanne with the broken nose?

    She has the nicest ass on the ave, but she has the worst attitude and can't take Dick.

    Her BF goes upside her head early and often.

  2. #9908
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://6abc.com/amp/philadelphia-mo...alth/11923450/

    Seems like it has the potential to wreck havoc in the mongering community if it takes hold.
    How can you be so sure?

  3. #9907

    Torresdale Ave. Roxy

    Spotted this girl at Torresdale and Tyson near the 7-11. She had these short tights on revealing a really fat ass. Face and teeth are nothing to look at but her ass is fine. Didn't have time to partake but got her name. She seemed strung ouy and on another pass she appeared passed out by some church steps. Anyone has any intel on her?

  4. #9906

    Shaved heads

    There's a guy paying chicks on the ave to shave their head. I heard he gives them 20. I guess he gets his jollies off by doing so.

    Now there are a bunch of chicks with short hair. Some look better. Some look more like dudes. (There's even many dudes with long hair that look like chicks). There's one out there that looks and sounds like a 12 year old boy.

    The situation kinda reminds me of this:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video991082/...endar_audition

    Some look feminine enough. Others look kinda masculine.

  5. #9905
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Lorraine from the back.

    This is a younger woman though....ass slightly but the face is better looking than Lorraine, aka Miss Butterface.

    I'd never go into the park looking for the chicks.
    How does that work out for you guys?
    I would never go there either. I only pick up between Westmoreland Erie. And occasionally down huntingdon.

  6. #9904
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Lorraine from the back.

    This is a younger woman though....ass slightly but the face is better looking than Lorraine, aka Miss Butterface.

    I'd never go into the park looking for the chicks.
    How does that work out for you guys?

  7. #9903
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Actually, the Sullivant stroll in Columbus was my all time favorite in the country, Kensington or Camden a strong #2. Baltimore #3.
    Recent reports from Columbus say that the stroll there is about dead. Pretty slim pickings all over the country right now.
    I've hit Sullivant pretty heavily over the last 4 years or so, it's not what it once was. Sadly.

  8. #9902
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Buster Hymen for your excellent post full of insight based on your 40 years of experience. My circumstances are somewhat similar to yours and I agree with your assessment 100%. I would add Sullivant Ave. In Columbus Ohio to the list of best strolls but Kensington Ave is all alone at the top of my list.
    Actually, the Sullivant stroll in Columbus was my all time favorite in the country, Kensington or Camden a strong #2. Baltimore #3.

    Recent reports from Columbus say that the stroll there is about dead. Pretty slim pickings all over the country right now.

  9. #9901

    Fat ass white jawn


  10. #9900

    Cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cleveland.com/datacentra...s_rich_st.html

    Red states have poorer people. Poorer people more desperate for money, more willing to do stuff.

    Does that mean it's better for mongering? Idk. But someday I'd like to take a trip to a cheap country and do a mongering buffet.
    Go immediately to CR.

  11. #9899

    Ava

    My new favorite Ava. Back to back session. No cell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A34E2476-F06E-4201-A209-4B7D2A74599F.jpg‎   96F8827C-CF46-4E5D-B2D5-9087A23860FD.jpg‎  

  12. #9898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Kensington Avenue

    Thank you Buster Hymen for your excellent post full of insight based on your 40 years of experience. My circumstances are somewhat similar to yours and I agree with your assessment 100%. I would add Sullivant Ave. In Columbus Ohio to the list of best strolls but Kensington Ave is all alone at the top of my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I am a long-time monger (40 years paying for pussy), and while I don't travel often since the pandemic, I used to travel constantly not only in the US, but in many international destinations as well.

    I have been to the Houston stroll, and there are a couple more similar strolls in other states that are the basic equivalent, like Harry Hines in Dallas, Figueroa St in LA, south OBT in Orlando, etc. There is one thing in common with all of them, and that is this: They all suck big time!

    Human sexuality is a strange thing, what people are into really varies. I see reports of guys going into AMPs and getting a covered HJ or even CBJ from a 60+ year old Asian grandmother and paying like 100 bucks, and I just shake my head. I am in my mid 60's, and the only way I roll is BBFSCIP. There is no way I can finish with a CBJ. And the girls has to be reasonably good looking and reasonably young.

    There is a name for those Houston Bissonet girls, and it is "Benji CBJ girls". Here is something that is common with all those types of strolls:

    1. 100 dollar typical service.

    2. Girls rarely do anything other than CBJ, many won't even do FS..

  13. #9897

    Monkeypox in Philly

    https://6abc.com/amp/philadelphia-mo...alth/11923450/

    Seems like it has the potential to wreck havoc in the mongering community if it takes hold.

  14. #9896

    Red states

    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Funny because I'd figure that girls would be more available in places where attitudes about what adults do in private are more open. For example, a pro-choice state would be more likely to let me fuck whoever I want whenever I want, and would stay out of my bedroom. Whereas a state that regulates what women do with their bodies is a lot less likely to allow mongering. But I could be wrong.
    https://www.cleveland.com/datacentra...s_rich_st.html

    Red states have poorer people. Poorer people more desperate for money, more willing to do stuff.

    Does that mean it's better for mongering? Idk. But someday I'd like to take a trip to a cheap country and do a mongering buffet.

  15. #9895

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Ok.

    I'm looking for a city to relocate to, and Vegas Suburbs were on my list.

    So far TN and FL are the main places.

    I want to live in a Red state and far enough from cities but close enough to visit and see the girls.
    Funny because I'd figure that girls would be more available in places where attitudes about what adults do in private are more open. For example, a pro-choice state would be more likely to let me fuck whoever I want whenever I want, and would stay out of my bedroom. Whereas a state that regulates what women do with their bodies is a lot less likely to allow mongering. But I could be wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape