Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 875 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9894

    Strolls in other states

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYEbgRdqLg

    The Houston stroll has so many options. None of them look like the zombies you see on the K LOL.
    I am a long-time monger (40 years paying for pussy), and while I don't travel often since the pandemic, I used to travel constantly not only in the US, but in many international destinations as well.

    I have been to the Houston stroll, and there are a couple more similar strolls in other states that are the basic equivalent, like Harry Hines in Dallas, Figueroa St in LA, south OBT in Orlando, etc. There is one thing in common with all of them, and that is this: They all suck big time!

    Human sexuality is a strange thing, what people are into really varies. I see reports of guys going into AMPs and getting a covered HJ or even CBJ from a 60+ year old Asian grandmother and paying like 100 bucks, and I just shake my head. I am in my mid 60's, and the only way I roll is BBFSCIP. There is no way I can finish with a CBJ. And the girls has to be reasonably good looking and reasonably young.

    There is a name for those Houston Bissonet girls, and it is "Benji CBJ girls". Here is something that is common with all those types of strolls:

    1. 100 dollar typical service.

    2. Girls rarely do anything other than CBJ, many won't even do FS.

    3. BBFS? There is no possible way you will find this with these girls.

    4. These are "Pros" that will give you rushed service.

    5. These girls will tell you how it will be, you have no say in what you get from them.

    The bottom line is that the only guys that are into this are those that get off on the looks of the girl rather than the service. Experienced mongers will generally stay away.

    I used to go to Philly once a month before the pandemic, would either do the K stroll and the Carlyle, or Camden and Val's place (10 dollar room). I would spend the time finding a cute young thing that I could bareback fuck and come in her pussy. Usually pay 40 bucks, sometimes 60 for a real looker.

    From the looks of things, with the arrival of tranq dope on the K, it looks like pretty slim pickings. Still, I would pick Philly over any of those "high end girl strolls". You might have to search, but what you can get in Philly versus those other places is far better.

  2. #9893
    Had some success on memorial day. Drove around and found a girl before it went dark (first time doing that) and was scarier than at night to be honest, simply because of the light outside. Was hard to find a place to stop but she knew one. Damage was. 3 but I tipped for not spilling or spitting.

  3. #9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosette33  [View Original Post]
    So I am a long-time carnal explorer from the Lehigh Valley who has watched the strolls of Allentown and even Easton dry up. There are still random trysts to be had in Allentown but it is hit or miss if anyone will be out. We also have decent AMPs up here but I have become bored of the same motions and miss the search. That being said Kensington has always intrigued me and I come to Philly fairly often (I have frequented the AMPs but never made the trek to K,) and I want to avail myself of the company there. I know how to practice safe searching but the thing I don't know is where I can check in to take a find. Are there any, no-questions-asked motels or hotels far enough off the strip to be safe but close enough to be acceptable to the women there? I don't want to travel to Rittenhouse Square to for a swank flophouse. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    I would say you're better off sticking with AMPs. If you want different flavors, I hear there are some white and black girls and Latino at some of them.

    The thing about the Kensington stroll is that there are many really bad providers. So if you don't have some good intel, you're bound to get ripped off eventually. Second, driving there is horrible. Eventually every monger would probably get into some time of car incident there. Third, occasionally there are random acts of violence that get innocent people killed.

    The one redeeming thing is that occasionally you can bone an nice chick for cheap. You can expect any one there to be some type of drug user at some varying level of homelessness.

    As for a places to bone, the carlyle is a popular destination. Be sure to go to the right one. One is an hourly motel and another is not. I think it's like 10 or 20 an hr. It's like 20 min from the stroll, depending on location and traffic. You'd probably want to minimize touching and surfaces and watch out for broken crack pipes and needles.

    There are some row houses that let you bone in there. Prices are comparable to the Carlyle. But typically the SW would know these and you would have to really trust the SW not to lead you somewhere for nefarious purposes.

    I also heard of a guy that rented a big jeep to have fun in. But I heard he got a heart attack down there and a bunch of homeless people ended up living in the jeep for a while.

    Good luck. I'd say gain that the AMP route might be the better option.

    One last thing I'd say is that the good ones get picked up real quick while the bad ones have to walk around for hours. So your best chance at getting a real good one is just to spend a lot of time driving back and forth.

  4. #9891

    Base of operations in Kensington

    So I am a long-time carnal explorer from the Lehigh Valley who has watched the strolls of Allentown and even Easton dry up. There are still random trysts to be had in Allentown but it is hit or miss if anyone will be out. We also have decent AMPs up here but I have become bored of the same motions and miss the search. That being said Kensington has always intrigued me and I come to Philly fairly often (I have frequented the AMPs but never made the trek to K,) and I want to avail myself of the company there. I know how to practice safe searching but the thing I don't know is where I can check in to take a find. Are there any, no-questions-asked motels or hotels far enough off the strip to be safe but close enough to be acceptable to the women there? I don't want to travel to Rittenhouse Square to for a swank flophouse. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

  5. #9890
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYEbgRdqLg

    The Houston stroll has so many options. None of them look like the zombies you see on the K LOL.
    Camden used to be like that.

    Drugs tore that area apart.

    We are going to be seeing a lot more Sober wh0 res out here soon after the economy crashes.

  6. #9889
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    That is kind of amazing. If the scene was like that here, I might partake.
    The south in general is much better for mongering. I lived in Atlanta for 5 years in the early 2000's. Stewart Ave was the stroll and it was like nothing I ever saw in my life, nothing but quality strip club level girls hanging out in bunches in these plaza parking lots.

  7. #9888

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYEbgRdqLg

    The Houston stroll has so many options. None of them look like the zombies you see on the K LOL.
    That is kind of amazing. If the scene was like that here, I might partake.

  8. #9887
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYEbgRdqLg

    The Houston stroll has so many options. None of them look like the zombies you see on the K LOL.

  9. #9886
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Ok.

    I'm looking for a city to relocate to, and Vegas Suburbs were on my list.

    So far TN and FL are the main places.

    I want to live in a Red state and far enough from cities but close enough to visit and see the girls.
    You might want to try Oklahoma. There's places between OKC and DFW that offer country living experience and prices, about as "red state" as you can get, but the vast number of pros in DFW are close, as are the non-pro SB / UTR girls in OKC. Pretty much a buffet if you're down to drive a couple hours in either direction.

    Plus towns like Ardmore offer basic necessities like Wallyworld, restaurants, etc.

  10. #9885
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with Brooke since she went dark Brunette?
    Those titties look nice. What part of the ave is she usually on?

  11. #9884

    Brooke

    Has anyone dealt with Brooke since she went dark Brunette?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2022-05-28-09h26m46s351 (2).jpg‎   vlcsnap-2022-05-28-09h25m54s389 (2).jpg‎   vlcsnap-2022-05-28-09h27m46s869 (2).jpg‎  

  12. #9883
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Linked up with Kristen last night. She blessed me with her usual sloppy toppy but she seemed real jittery. She told me she was sick aka trying to get clean. She said that she was going away for 30 days because she's tired of getting high. So we'll see what happens. She def needs to lay off whatever she's using tho because she's def lost weight, the titties are still big (they were huge tho) but she's not a nice and thick as she was last summer.
    Let me know if you have her nber in PM or pics or location where she works if she still around.

  13. #9882
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    Was on the stroll at 4:30 am not much out, few regular zombies then I spotted this tiny redhead on K and Tioga. Circled around and she hopped in. Older 36 from Frankford (no phone obviously) needed some quick cash she said and she wasn't a regular to the stroll however she worked the Ave about 10 years ago. Got to our spot and she delivered one amazing BBBJCIMWS. Ass was amazing. She would do it all including greek but I didn't have a condom. Certifiable freak. I gave her 6 and dropped her off at Frankford and orthodox we talked for another 20 minutes. She said she will be out for a few weeks until she got the money together to get a new apartment (kids there so no incall). Rate her up there with the best of them especially with her personality. Smart, bubbly and not a zombie, no evidence of drug abuse, real find. If by chance anyone picks her up and she has a new phone number, I'd love her digits. I'm heading down that what tomorrow morning to see if I can find her. I'll keep you posted.
    Yea let us know. Maybe she will have some spot where can find her.

  14. #9881
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    All of those BSW are garbage. Completely busted. Only one I've seen I would even consider is the SSBBW.

    She is at least 350 lbs but she is the only one who looks like she's cleaned her ass in 2022.

    All the rest are nasty looking.

    The Booty Goon Brigade carjacked some dude next to the Walgreens last week.

    Dumbass was sitting in his BMW and they set him up.

    BEWARE.

    If you stop around that section for some action, keep the windows rolled up, doors locked, and the car in "drive".
    PM me her number please or how can I find her. I like big girls.

  15. #9880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Veronica

    She is 22 yrs old. She is young and pretty with mostly clear skin showing minor signs of using. She looks good naked if you like spinners. Her BBBJ skills are awful. She has a small mouth and a small pussy. She can't take a dick and doesn't even try very hard. She was pleasant enough but requires extra time and extra patience. I tried three different times but it never worked out and was a waste of time. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pick up Veronica recently? Short skinny young attractive blonde, usually hangs around clearfield.

    I had a few bland encounters with her a little over a year ago but at that time, she was quite bitchy so it made me not want to repeat.

    But I saw her on the ave recently and she was looking pretty hot. I was wondering if anyone had any recent meetups with her and know if her attitude has changed in recent months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape