Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13119
-
06-09-22 14:03 #9909Banned Member

Posts: 426Redhead Roxanne with the broken nose?
Originally Posted by Thedarkstar
[View Original Post]
She has the nicest ass on the ave, but she has the worst attitude and can't take Dick.
Her BF goes upside her head early and often.
-
06-09-22 14:01 #9908Senior Member

Posts: 108How can you be so sure?
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 07:15 #9907Senior Member

Posts: 143Torresdale Ave. Roxy
Spotted this girl at Torresdale and Tyson near the 7-11. She had these short tights on revealing a really fat ass. Face and teeth are nothing to look at but her ass is fine. Didn't have time to partake but got her name. She seemed strung ouy and on another pass she appeared passed out by some church steps. Anyone has any intel on her?
-
06-09-22 02:29 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 514Shaved heads
There's a guy paying chicks on the ave to shave their head. I heard he gives them 20. I guess he gets his jollies off by doing so.
Now there are a bunch of chicks with short hair. Some look better. Some look more like dudes. (There's even many dudes with long hair that look like chicks). There's one out there that looks and sounds like a 12 year old boy.
The situation kinda reminds me of this:
https://www.xvideos.com/video991082/...endar_audition
Some look feminine enough. Others look kinda masculine.
-
06-08-22 20:29 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 642I would never go there either. I only pick up between Westmoreland Erie. And occasionally down huntingdon.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:52 #9904Banned Member

Posts: 426It looks like Lorraine from the back.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
This is a younger woman though....ass slightly but the face is better looking than Lorraine, aka Miss Butterface.
I'd never go into the park looking for the chicks.
How does that work out for you guys?
-
06-07-22 17:03 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 223I've hit Sullivant pretty heavily over the last 4 years or so, it's not what it once was. Sadly.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 11:01 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 1475Actually, the Sullivant stroll in Columbus was my all time favorite in the country, Kensington or Camden a strong #2. Baltimore #3.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
Recent reports from Columbus say that the stroll there is about dead. Pretty slim pickings all over the country right now.
-
06-06-22 22:39 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 642Fat ass white jawn
https://youtu.be/xmZY9t1pZeA?t=1043
Who is this pawg??
-
06-05-22 07:29 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 43Cheap
Go immediately to CR.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 03:06 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 251Ava
My new favorite Ava. Back to back session. No cell.
-
06-04-22 14:48 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 477Kensington Avenue
Thank you Buster Hymen for your excellent post full of insight based on your 40 years of experience. My circumstances are somewhat similar to yours and I agree with your assessment 100%. I would add Sullivant Ave. In Columbus Ohio to the list of best strolls but Kensington Ave is all alone at the top of my list.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 14:42 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 514Monkeypox in Philly
https://6abc.com/amp/philadelphia-mo...alth/11923450/
Seems like it has the potential to wreck havoc in the mongering community if it takes hold.
-
06-04-22 14:31 #9896Senior Member

Posts: 514Red states
https://www.cleveland.com/datacentra...s_rich_st.html
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
Red states have poorer people. Poorer people more desperate for money, more willing to do stuff.
Does that mean it's better for mongering? Idk. But someday I'd like to take a trip to a cheap country and do a mongering buffet.
-
06-04-22 12:30 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 720Red
Funny because I'd figure that girls would be more available in places where attitudes about what adults do in private are more open. For example, a pro-choice state would be more likely to let me fuck whoever I want whenever I want, and would stay out of my bedroom. Whereas a state that regulates what women do with their bodies is a lot less likely to allow mongering. But I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





