Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 11026
-
06-05-22 17:29 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 2184Didn't JosiesPussyCat (JPC) do a scene in her early days? I think she went by Josephine James then. Can anyone confirm if that was indeep jpc?
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 15:24 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 116Rodney Girls
Memory lane! Several of our local providers and sugar babies over the years have graced Rodney's films. Here's some I've met.
Rowan was active in 2010 or so. She was a naughty gushing squirter and a fantastic lay.
There was a cute young woman named Laura who did a BJ scene with Rodney. Found her on CL back in the day and soaked the room with her.
Deviants Goddess did a couple Rodney scenes. BBW, super orgasmic, BBFS, CIP sessions.
Rachel Lynn on Rodney was RachelXXO. She was multiorgasmic, BBFS, loved to be filled with cum.
Ivy Marie on Rodney is a well known SB on SA. She's a bit lower energy, but BBFS / CIP.
Kimy West used to provide here. Met her once at her downtown incall and had an incredible session with BBFS, BB greek, amazing orgasms, CIP, CIA.
And of course Bethany Sweet. Always CFS with her. She was fantastic and is a lovely person too.
-
06-05-22 15:23 #5144Banned Member

Posts: 1358A couple of things: 1) the obvious issues with the COVID outbreak, 2) the term GFE does not mean the same thing to everyone, and 3) the obvious drop in business for providers. Also, there are not as many independent providers (and especially attractive and reliable ones) around.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
Besides what you mentioned, the two things that bother me are 1) the ridiculous rates these women want, even without quality of services, and 2) the lack of an In Call which is a private residence. Also, there are a number of decent looking gals (at least from their ads) that want some kind of payment in advance. For the ridiculous rates, there are mongers (both rookies and experienced) who are paying such crazy amounts.
-
06-05-22 15:10 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 1115Rodney
Yeah, that dude has worked with a lot of Seattle talent over the years. Just realized two other ladies who I didn't see on that link are Tasia / Teya Simone and Robin the Submissive S-L-U-T.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 14:50 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 353Was there an STD epidemic I missed?
So I haven't been in the area for about 4 years so I have to ask: was there an STD outbreak that happened within the past 4 years? Seems like there are way more safety providers than there are GFE. I'm not even talking about BBFS, but just the basics of GFE like BBBJ, DATY, and DFK / LFK. Seems like a lot of the providers I've been hitting up are non-GFE. At least they've been nice enough to answer.
And the one's that do offer GFE are 1) fugly as hell, 2) they got some sort of issue (chemical dependency and / or mental), and / or 3) their incall is about an hour away from me.
I remember when being a safety girl meant you had to have super cheap prices or else everyone would flock over to the GFE providers who were the majority.
-
06-05-22 14:43 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 353Didn't go through the full list, but I know Miss Claire from several years ago did a video with Rodney. God I miss her. Great GFE provider. Eventually married a client, but still saw people UTR. Looks like she's long-gone though on TNA. Went so far to have her profile deleted.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 14:14 #5140Banned Member

Posts: 221That video on the boat was pretty good. Kind of frustrating though because Kim wouldn't do anal. Watching her b-side get plowed left me wanting.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
06-05-22 13:42 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 1115Oops! Thanks CW!
Thanks for the correction CW! Although I'd seen her in the Rodney videos (recall there was another one on a boat with another chick and him), I must have found out about her being a provider around the very end.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 13:35 #5138Banned Member

Posts: 221Your information isn't accurate. She worked for a service for over a year and a half before leaving and going Indy. She did that for 6 months or so before getting arrested. She was also arrested when she worked for the service but charges were dropped. Wonder if Rhonda ever logs on to this site.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
06-05-22 12:28 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 1115Rodney Girls. Last one
Almost forgot about this chick. Impossible to get on her schedule. She barely lasted three months before getting caught up in a sting, then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17403...rn-videos.html
-
06-05-22 12:18 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 1115Rodney Girls
I also recognize Voluptuous Maddy, who I banged before she went back to Texas.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html
And I savaged Christine, who was a lot of fun. (I was in my BBW phase. LOL).
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html
Sadly, I also see Roxie's (RIP) stuff is still online. Never got around to seeing her.
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17774...rn-videos.html
-
06-05-22 11:14 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 1115Buffy Valentine
Buffy went by the name Valentine when she filmed with him years ago.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
http://rodneymoore.com/galls/pic/032...LjE4Ny4wLjAuMA
-
06-05-22 02:05 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 49Rodney moore providers
http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php
Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
-
06-04-22 21:46 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 1445I did some research. Most of the girls here had at least passing discussion either here or on TNA. I wouldn't say I saw my first choices at all but these popped up after some more digging.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 13:26 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 2184Incredible intel here, good level of detail and to the point. Thanks so much for sharing bro. I had always found Brooke Lynn intriguing based on her posts and pictures, sorry that one did not work out. BTW did you do any research on these women (I. E. Service etc) before you met with them or did you just find them attractive and like their posts. And hence made contact?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





