Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 11016
-
06-05-22 12:18 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 1111Rodney Girls
I also recognize Voluptuous Maddy, who I banged before she went back to Texas.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html
And I savaged Christine, who was a lot of fun. (I was in my BBW phase. LOL).
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html
Sadly, I also see Roxie's (RIP) stuff is still online. Never got around to seeing her.
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17774...rn-videos.html
-
06-05-22 11:14 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 1111Buffy Valentine
Buffy went by the name Valentine when she filmed with him years ago.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
http://rodneymoore.com/galls/pic/032...LjE4Ny4wLjAuMA
-
06-05-22 02:05 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 49Rodney moore providers
http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php
Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
-
06-04-22 21:46 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 1445I did some research. Most of the girls here had at least passing discussion either here or on TNA. I wouldn't say I saw my first choices at all but these popped up after some more digging.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 13:26 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 2184Incredible intel here, good level of detail and to the point. Thanks so much for sharing bro. I had always found Brooke Lynn intriguing based on her posts and pictures, sorry that one did not work out. BTW did you do any research on these women (I. E. Service etc) before you met with them or did you just find them attractive and like their posts. And hence made contact?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 13:07 #5131Regular Member

Posts: 13Gift card
Thanks for the info. Kinda figured that, but I'm one for one. Thought I would ask.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 12:24 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 1445Trip reports
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...n-her/46567401
Ms. Moore, formerly known as Natalyia. She was easy to contact at first but ended up being three hours late. She's not as hot as her photos but they're her and she's still cute and has big boobs. She's definitely on something because she has that typical behavior where they're constantly distracted by something. It took a good half hour to get her to stop talking about random conspiracies but once we got going it was actually really fun. DFK, DATY, a really good BBBJ and Russian were all good. We started BBFS but she remembered she took it off the menu because she's trying to have a baby with her new BF and doesn't want to accidentally have somebody else's baby. So we switched to CFS but she's a dirty talker and came talking about me accidentally cumming in her and knocking her up. If you can put up with all the BS and get her to focus, she's a lot of fun.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553051-Brooke-Lynn
Brooke Lynn. Took her four days to reply then wrote back all the time, then when it came time to meet vanished. She kept complaining about how business is slow and she hasn't seen anybody in a week and isn't making any money. Trying replying on your damn phone.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530384-Milana-Rose
Milana Rose. Typical Ukrainian provider. Typical Ukrainian look. Highly scripted. Come here, lay down, what position? She has a decent menu. BBBJ, daty, dfk, cfs. But it's all robotic. If you've been with Ukrainians you know that's usually how they operate.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-escort-seattle-950962#erotic.
Maya. I liked her. Russian provider. A lot less scripted than Milana but a lot more together than Ms. Moore. Looks like her photo. Great body. Her English is good. She's a little quiet but opens up after a little while. Sweet girl. Nice menu. DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Great lips. Something about her pussy or what she does with it makes CFS feel like BBFS. I actually had to look down to see if the condom was still on because there was so much sensation there. That was new for me. Definitely not a clock watcher. I booked an hour and she kept me there chatting for 90 minutes. I would repeat with her.
Leilani Moore. Put on some weight from the last time I saw her. Spent the whole time complaining about how guys try to BBFS her and all the tricks they use and how much she hates when guys do that. Then she sat on my bare cock until I came inside of her. Don't know what to make of any of that.
-
06-04-22 12:08 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 155There are legitimate reasons to want a gift card, but in general I view these as scams. I'd never continue a conversation with a provider that asked for one unless I had met them before. The scam works by having you "verify" the numbers on the card. Which they then use to cash it out over the internet and disappear.
Originally Posted by Eldawus
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 11:02 #5128Regular Member

Posts: 13Gift Card Question
I have run into this a couple times now. Providers asking for payment in Gift cards. Is this a new trend? Kind of a non-cash in hand thing?
Earlier this week I had a provider ask for a gift card. We met, I gave her the gift card and receipt. And she drained me. BBBJ.
I'm trying to set up with another gal and see is asking for the same thing. Just feels a bit weird and my "spidey senses are going off over both of these. (even though the one worked out well).
Is anyone else seeing this? Any concerns. Is this new or just new to me.
-
06-04-22 01:26 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 1305Selicitybby
Selicitybby has changed her name to Lilly Lox. Info only for future searches under the new name.
-
06-03-22 20:03 #5126Regular Member

Posts: 25Best DT Provider
Just a survey on who the best BBBJ DT provider is. I've had some really good ones but they all seem to be BBW. I don't discriminate but who's your top 3. I haven't been hobbying very long so I would like to see what's out there. My 3 are Kylee, Exotic Brunette Beauty, and Squirting Farrah Faucet. All 3 are sloppy, wet, and can take it down to the balls with no problem. I'm talking porn star style.
-
06-03-22 18:03 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 1544I had her blocked on the other site because she's bat shit crazy. Not a bad thing, I love bat shit crazy, but I'm one of those guys that will continue to try to tame the feral cat even though my entire body is covered in claw marks. It's best we never meet.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:20 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 1404Clean, courteous. HAHAHA That is hilarious. She expects you to be at her beck and call when she responds, never mind she takes her own sweet time before responding to you. She will cuss you out 30 seconds after sending you a response.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 16:00 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 149PrincessPeach
I don't recall her being a Rob but I do recall plenty of reports about her being bat shit crazy and maybe being stalked or stalking a boyfriend. The 2 times I met her she was still relatively new and had not built up a rep either way. I definitely wouldn't see her now as she is a prolific and proud member of Team BB. No hate on bb cause we all been there but she's a little to free about it for me. Shit she openly advertised and if you read her current ads you can tell she still gets down like that.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
I think she took time off for a while cause she got knocked up.
-
06-03-22 13:04 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 179She's also had a number of alerts
Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.











Reply With Quote





