Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 735 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 11016
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5136

    Rodney Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
    I also recognize Voluptuous Maddy, who I banged before she went back to Texas.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html

    And I savaged Christine, who was a lot of fun. (I was in my BBW phase. LOL).

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17831...rn-videos.html

    Sadly, I also see Roxie's (RIP) stuff is still online. Never got around to seeing her.

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/17774...rn-videos.html

  2. #5135

    Buffy Valentine

    Quote Originally Posted by AligatorJaw  [View Original Post]
    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?
    Buffy went by the name Valentine when she filmed with him years ago.

    http://rodneymoore.com/galls/pic/032...LjE4Ny4wLjAuMA

  3. #5134

    Rodney moore providers

    http://www.rodneymoore.com/seattlegi...ts/seattle.php

    Noticed a few active providers filmed with Rodney Moore, but not sure I recognize all of them. Who do you recognize?

  4. #5133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Incredible intel here, good level of detail and to the point. Thanks so much for sharing bro. I had always found Brooke Lynn intriguing based on her posts and pictures, sorry that one did not work out. BTW did you do any research on these women (I. E. Service etc) before you met with them or did you just find them attractive and like their posts. And hence made contact?
    I did some research. Most of the girls here had at least passing discussion either here or on TNA. I wouldn't say I saw my first choices at all but these popped up after some more digging.

  5. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...n-her/46567401

    Ms. Moore, formerly known as Natalyia. She was easy to contact at first but ended up being three hours late. She's not as hot as her photos but they're her and she's still cute and has big boobs. She's definitely on something because she has that typical behavior where they're constantly distracted by something. It took a good half hour to get her to stop talking about random conspiracies but once we got going it was actually really fun. DFK, DATY, a really good BBBJ and Russian were all good. We started BBFS but she remembered she took it off the menu because she's trying to have a baby with her new BF and doesn't want to accidentally have somebody else's baby. So we switched to CFS but she's a dirty talker and came talking about me accidentally cumming in her and knocking her up. If you can put up with all the BS and get her to focus, she's a lot of fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553051-Brooke-Lynn

    Brooke Lynn. Took her four days to reply then wrote back all the time, then when it came time to meet vanished. She kept complaining about how business is slow and she hasn't seen anybody in a week and isn't making any money. Trying replying on your damn phone..
    Incredible intel here, good level of detail and to the point. Thanks so much for sharing bro. I had always found Brooke Lynn intriguing based on her posts and pictures, sorry that one did not work out. BTW did you do any research on these women (I. E. Service etc) before you met with them or did you just find them attractive and like their posts. And hence made contact?

  6. #5131

    Gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    There are legitimate reasons to want a gift card, but in general I view these as scams. I'd never continue a conversation with a provider that asked for one unless I had met them before. The scam works by having you "verify" the numbers on the card. Which they then use to cash it out over the internet and disappear.
    Thanks for the info. Kinda figured that, but I'm one for one. Thought I would ask.

  7. #5130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Trip reports

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...n-her/46567401

    Ms. Moore, formerly known as Natalyia. She was easy to contact at first but ended up being three hours late. She's not as hot as her photos but they're her and she's still cute and has big boobs. She's definitely on something because she has that typical behavior where they're constantly distracted by something. It took a good half hour to get her to stop talking about random conspiracies but once we got going it was actually really fun. DFK, DATY, a really good BBBJ and Russian were all good. We started BBFS but she remembered she took it off the menu because she's trying to have a baby with her new BF and doesn't want to accidentally have somebody else's baby. So we switched to CFS but she's a dirty talker and came talking about me accidentally cumming in her and knocking her up. If you can put up with all the BS and get her to focus, she's a lot of fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?553051-Brooke-Lynn

    Brooke Lynn. Took her four days to reply then wrote back all the time, then when it came time to meet vanished. She kept complaining about how business is slow and she hasn't seen anybody in a week and isn't making any money. Trying replying on your damn phone.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530384-Milana-Rose

    Milana Rose. Typical Ukrainian provider. Typical Ukrainian look. Highly scripted. Come here, lay down, what position? She has a decent menu. BBBJ, daty, dfk, cfs. But it's all robotic. If you've been with Ukrainians you know that's usually how they operate.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-escort-seattle-950962#erotic.

    Maya. I liked her. Russian provider. A lot less scripted than Milana but a lot more together than Ms. Moore. Looks like her photo. Great body. Her English is good. She's a little quiet but opens up after a little while. Sweet girl. Nice menu. DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Great lips. Something about her pussy or what she does with it makes CFS feel like BBFS. I actually had to look down to see if the condom was still on because there was so much sensation there. That was new for me. Definitely not a clock watcher. I booked an hour and she kept me there chatting for 90 minutes. I would repeat with her.

    Leilani Moore. Put on some weight from the last time I saw her. Spent the whole time complaining about how guys try to BBFS her and all the tricks they use and how much she hates when guys do that. Then she sat on my bare cock until I came inside of her. Don't know what to make of any of that.

  8. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldawus  [View Original Post]
    I have run into this a couple times now. Providers asking for payment in Gift cards. Is this a new trend? Kind of a non-cash in hand thing?

    Earlier this week I had a provider ask for a gift card. We met, I gave her the gift card and receipt. And she drained me. BBBJ.

    I'm trying to set up with another gal and see is asking for the same thing. Just feels a bit weird and my "spidey senses are going off over both of these. (even though the one worked out well).

    Is anyone else seeing this? Any concerns. Is this new or just new to me.
    There are legitimate reasons to want a gift card, but in general I view these as scams. I'd never continue a conversation with a provider that asked for one unless I had met them before. The scam works by having you "verify" the numbers on the card. Which they then use to cash it out over the internet and disappear.

  9. #5128

    Gift Card Question

    I have run into this a couple times now. Providers asking for payment in Gift cards. Is this a new trend? Kind of a non-cash in hand thing?

    Earlier this week I had a provider ask for a gift card. We met, I gave her the gift card and receipt. And she drained me. BBBJ.

    I'm trying to set up with another gal and see is asking for the same thing. Just feels a bit weird and my "spidey senses are going off over both of these. (even though the one worked out well).

    Is anyone else seeing this? Any concerns. Is this new or just new to me.

  10. #5127

    Selicitybby

    Selicitybby has changed her name to Lilly Lox. Info only for future searches under the new name.

  11. #5126

    Best DT Provider

    Just a survey on who the best BBBJ DT provider is. I've had some really good ones but they all seem to be BBW. I don't discriminate but who's your top 3. I haven't been hobbying very long so I would like to see what's out there. My 3 are Kylee, Exotic Brunette Beauty, and Squirting Farrah Faucet. All 3 are sloppy, wet, and can take it down to the balls with no problem. I'm talking porn star style.

  12. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?

    I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.
    I had her blocked on the other site because she's bat shit crazy. Not a bad thing, I love bat shit crazy, but I'm one of those guys that will continue to try to tame the feral cat even though my entire body is covered in claw marks. It's best we never meet.

  13. #5124
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall her being a Rob but I do recall plenty of reports about her being bat shit crazy and maybe being stalked or stalking a boyfriend. The 2 times I met her she was still relatively new and had not built up a rep either way. I definitely wouldn't see her now as she is a prolific and proud member of Team BB. No hate on bb cause we all been there but she's a little to free about it for me. Shit she openly advertised and if you read her current ads you can tell she still gets down like that.

    I think she took time off for a while cause she got knocked up.
    Clean, courteous. HAHAHA That is hilarious. She expects you to be at her beck and call when she responds, never mind she takes her own sweet time before responding to you. She will cuss you out 30 seconds after sending you a response.

  14. #5123

    PrincessPeach

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?

    I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.
    I don't recall her being a Rob but I do recall plenty of reports about her being bat shit crazy and maybe being stalked or stalking a boyfriend. The 2 times I met her she was still relatively new and had not built up a rep either way. I definitely wouldn't see her now as she is a prolific and proud member of Team BB. No hate on bb cause we all been there but she's a little to free about it for me. Shit she openly advertised and if you read her current ads you can tell she still gets down like that.

    I think she took time off for a while cause she got knocked up.

  15. #5122

    She's also had a number of alerts

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    She is well known as. Provider who offers BB. I saw her many years ago before she was PrincessPeach & before she did BB on the regular. The 2 times I saw her she did not offer bb and Im the type that does not inquire or actively seek that serviceShit she was even hesitant about certain dirty talk. She was cool though. I never experienced the crazy you hear about. I'm betting her GB is a bb affair.

    I do recall her sending me some videos of her getting fistedShe a wild one
    Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?

    I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape