Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 37320
-
06-04-22 23:16 #25320Senior Member

Posts: 316I've seen Tina about a year ago. Last I heard someone was saying she retired. So either that or she's way UTR.
Originally Posted by Blake0678
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 22:24 #25319Senior Member

Posts: 38https://virginia.arrests.org/Arrests...rill_52695819/
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 19:16 #25318Senior Member

Posts: 694Bawdy Place
It's not a specific place. It's defined in the law that makes it illegal. Read https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/...ction18.2-347/.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 18:23 #25317Senior Member

Posts: 677Can't speak on the others but from what I understand Sophia Fire found the lord or some shit.
Originally Posted by Blake0678
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:53 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 1069Check Henrico arrest reports
Pretty sure he is referring to prostitution charges in Henrico county. Check the website there are a few arrest in the last week. There was a cute girl from Texas that got popped.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:02 #25315Senior Member

Posts: 102Bella bombshell bunny
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/076383733964
Dreamt of this one recently. Pics are accurate, some recent skin damage comes across questionable. Started with open mic night 7/10 but enthusiastic. Bent it over k9 until finish in the bag. Kitty pretty tight, me and Ben would recommend 7/10 overall.
Sidenote: I saw someone post a comment about Jessa who's "back" but I also noticed she and JB shared the same number. And JB wasn't posting like she normally does. So be safe and take that info with a grain of salt.
-
06-04-22 14:26 #25314Senior Member

Posts: 1772Who?
I think you forgot something.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 14:00 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 62The Past
Does anybody know what might have happened to, still see or knows how to get in touch with Sophia Fire, Jordan / Melissa (petite blond with enhancements) and Tina (MILF)? All the numbers I have for them don't yield any response. If you know anything please PM me.
Thank you and always preceed with caution out there.
-
06-04-22 12:54 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not sure what you mean. It's that the name of a provider? Primarily it's a place that is being used for prostitution whether inside or outside. Give us link or other info.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 07:14 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 38Bawdy place
Does anybody have any info on this one.
-
06-04-22 06:41 #25310Senior Member

Posts: 114Taryn
Hey Taryn has a room till atleast check out time today!
-
06-04-22 00:03 #25309Senior Member

Posts: 187Big Booty
She is lame as fuck. I guess all the bad reviews from up here in the NOVA area sent her down to Richmond. Big phat ass but lazy af. Not worth the donation. Weak head game with not much effort then just lays there like a dead fish.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 23:58 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 187Big Booty
She is lame as fuck. I guess all the bad reviews from up here in the NOVA area sent her down to Richmond. Big phat ass but lazy af. Not worth the donation. Weak head game with not much effort then just lays there like a dead fish.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 22:12 #25307Senior Member

Posts: 76Let's play
Big ole BuTT!! She does have a gut that she hides well in her pics but out of the last ones I've posted she had that jiggle I envisioning and took direction in all ways very well. Donated 80. She is spotty on answering, I have repeated. Saw these in 3 in the last 2 weeks.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/280035067275
-
06-03-22 22:06 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 76Nice blonde girl
She is definitely bigger in real life the pics taken are at really good angles. She was a nice lady wanted 100 took 60. CBJ, doggy, left promptly after. Area was safe just would not repeat due to her size.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/206768569090







Reply With Quote





