Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 37316
-
06-04-22 15:53 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 1069Check Henrico arrest reports
Pretty sure he is referring to prostitution charges in Henrico county. Check the website there are a few arrest in the last week. There was a cute girl from Texas that got popped.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:02 #25315Senior Member

Posts: 102Bella bombshell bunny
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/076383733964
Dreamt of this one recently. Pics are accurate, some recent skin damage comes across questionable. Started with open mic night 7/10 but enthusiastic. Bent it over k9 until finish in the bag. Kitty pretty tight, me and Ben would recommend 7/10 overall.
Sidenote: I saw someone post a comment about Jessa who's "back" but I also noticed she and JB shared the same number. And JB wasn't posting like she normally does. So be safe and take that info with a grain of salt.
-
06-04-22 14:26 #25314Senior Member

Posts: 1771Who?
I think you forgot something.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 14:00 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 62The Past
Does anybody know what might have happened to, still see or knows how to get in touch with Sophia Fire, Jordan / Melissa (petite blond with enhancements) and Tina (MILF)? All the numbers I have for them don't yield any response. If you know anything please PM me.
Thank you and always preceed with caution out there.
-
06-04-22 12:54 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not sure what you mean. It's that the name of a provider? Primarily it's a place that is being used for prostitution whether inside or outside. Give us link or other info.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 07:14 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 38Bawdy place
Does anybody have any info on this one.
-
06-04-22 06:41 #25310Senior Member

Posts: 114Taryn
Hey Taryn has a room till atleast check out time today!
-
06-04-22 00:03 #25309Senior Member

Posts: 187Big Booty
She is lame as fuck. I guess all the bad reviews from up here in the NOVA area sent her down to Richmond. Big phat ass but lazy af. Not worth the donation. Weak head game with not much effort then just lays there like a dead fish.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 23:58 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 187Big Booty
She is lame as fuck. I guess all the bad reviews from up here in the NOVA area sent her down to Richmond. Big phat ass but lazy af. Not worth the donation. Weak head game with not much effort then just lays there like a dead fish.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 22:12 #25307Senior Member

Posts: 76Let's play
Big ole BuTT!! She does have a gut that she hides well in her pics but out of the last ones I've posted she had that jiggle I envisioning and took direction in all ways very well. Donated 80. She is spotty on answering, I have repeated. Saw these in 3 in the last 2 weeks.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/280035067275
-
06-03-22 22:06 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 76Nice blonde girl
She is definitely bigger in real life the pics taken are at really good angles. She was a nice lady wanted 100 took 60. CBJ, doggy, left promptly after. Area was safe just would not repeat due to her size.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/206768569090
-
06-03-22 21:57 #25305Senior Member

Posts: 76Strawberry shortcake
Been slumming lately and figured I'd share my experience briefly. She is responsive on text and polite but she is Older and bigger in real life. Went with the qv she wanted. 80 donated. 60. CBJ, Miss, doggy, everything covered.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83114122
-
06-03-22 19:46 #25304Senior Member

Posts: 1069Jessa does
If you can her crazy ass to cooperate. When the meds kick in she gets quite loony.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/989523184325
-
06-03-22 18:03 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 198She must have dipped down to your area
Her ad is in response to reviews she got in the Northern VA section, she was in Woodbridge for a long term. Reviews said she's basically a complete dead lay. I don't know from personal experience, I'm just checking the Richmond forums because I'll be in the area this weekend. Her reviews in the No VA section are pretty recent though if anyone wants to go look.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 15:50 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 88Rim
Foxy is the one very good at doing rimjobs. She is also good in Greek.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




