Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 1801 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25320
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake0678  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what might have happened to, still see or knows how to get in touch with Sophia Fire, Jordan / Melissa (petite blond with enhancements) and Tina (MILF)? All the numbers I have for them don't yield any response. If you know anything please PM me.

    Thank you and always preceed with caution out there.
    I've seen Tina about a year ago. Last I heard someone was saying she retired. So either that or she's way UTR.

  2. #25319
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    It's not a specific place. It's defined in the law that makes it illegal. Read https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/...ction18.2-347/.
    https://virginia.arrests.org/Arrests...rill_52695819/

  3. #25318

    Bawdy Place

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one.
    It's not a specific place. It's defined in the law that makes it illegal. Read https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/...ction18.2-347/.

  4. #25317
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake0678  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what might have happened to, still see or knows how to get in touch with Sophia Fire, Jordan / Melissa (petite blond with enhancements) and Tina (MILF)? All the numbers I have for them don't yield any response. If you know anything please PM me.

    Thank you and always preceed with caution out there.
    Can't speak on the others but from what I understand Sophia Fire found the lord or some shit.

  5. #25316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Check Henrico arrest reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean. It's that the name of a provider? Primarily it's a place that is being used for prostitution whether inside or outside. Give us link or other info.
    Pretty sure he is referring to prostitution charges in Henrico county. Check the website there are a few arrest in the last week. There was a cute girl from Texas that got popped.

  6. #25315

    Bella bombshell bunny

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/076383733964

    Dreamt of this one recently. Pics are accurate, some recent skin damage comes across questionable. Started with open mic night 7/10 but enthusiastic. Bent it over k9 until finish in the bag. Kitty pretty tight, me and Ben would recommend 7/10 overall.

    Sidenote: I saw someone post a comment about Jessa who's "back" but I also noticed she and JB shared the same number. And JB wasn't posting like she normally does. So be safe and take that info with a grain of salt.

  7. #25314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one.
    I think you forgot something.

  8. #25313

    The Past

    Does anybody know what might have happened to, still see or knows how to get in touch with Sophia Fire, Jordan / Melissa (petite blond with enhancements) and Tina (MILF)? All the numbers I have for them don't yield any response. If you know anything please PM me.

    Thank you and always preceed with caution out there.

  9. #25312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one.
    Not sure what you mean. It's that the name of a provider? Primarily it's a place that is being used for prostitution whether inside or outside. Give us link or other info.

  10. #25311

    Bawdy place

    Does anybody have any info on this one.

  11. #25310

    Taryn

    Hey Taryn has a room till atleast check out time today!

  12. #25309

    Big Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I think somebody wrote a bad review for her because that's pretty much her ad. She called us fags lmao. Just on principle alone fuck her. All that ass and she probably lame. Never seen her or heard of her. Goodluck be safe.
    She is lame as fuck. I guess all the bad reviews from up here in the NOVA area sent her down to Richmond. Big phat ass but lazy af. Not worth the donation. Weak head game with not much effort then just lays there like a dead fish.

  13. #25308

    Big Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I think somebody wrote a bad review for her because that's pretty much her ad. She called us fags lmao. Just on principle alone fuck her. All that ass and she probably lame. Never seen her or heard of her. Goodluck be safe.
    She is lame as fuck. I guess all the bad reviews from up here in the NOVA area sent her down to Richmond. Big phat ass but lazy af. Not worth the donation. Weak head game with not much effort then just lays there like a dead fish.

  14. #25307

    Let's play

    Big ole BuTT!! She does have a gut that she hides well in her pics but out of the last ones I've posted she had that jiggle I envisioning and took direction in all ways very well. Donated 80. She is spotty on answering, I have repeated. Saw these in 3 in the last 2 weeks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/280035067275

  15. #25306

    Nice blonde girl

    She is definitely bigger in real life the pics taken are at really good angles. She was a nice lady wanted 100 took 60. CBJ, doggy, left promptly after. Area was safe just would not repeat due to her size.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/206768569090

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape