Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 11028
-
05-29-22 18:50 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 2184I have not seen her but have heard great things about her. I would not wait 1. 5 hr past the start time though. I do not wait more than 15-20 minutes. Ever.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 15:49 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 786Wild Guess
You learned how to post from reading TNA?
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 15:19 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 154493 minutes? Hell no.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 14:54 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 89I also agree a provider should charge whatever they want as I do not haggle when it comes to donations as ultimately the market will determine if the provider will be able to remain at that rate. With that said it just boggles the mind that you have ladies who would be a 4-6 in other markers charging what ladies in places like Miami charge that are model quality. The "VIP rate" is nothing but a scam and you have guys that continue to happily pay it. Any lady that has this type of pricing/service structure is an automatic DNS.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 14:50 #5084Banned Member

Posts: 1358Truly understand where you are coming from. I've been in the hobby for over 20 years, and yes, the "quality" of providers around here has certainly taken a turn for the worse, especially since the onslaught of COVID-19. And yes, hobbyists (whether experienced or "rookies") are paying the ridiculous rates. With that, these women know they can keep raising their rates, and some (maybe a lot) mongers will pay it.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 14:40 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 607Spoiled
Booked with Dulcecolumbiana or however you spell it. Made me wait 93 minutes after the "ready in 5 minutes lover" text. Fucked the shit out of that thick Latina. Shot ropes inside her that leaked out all over her fancy new silk sheets. No upcharge over normal half hr rate.
She is fun IF you have the time to kill.
-
05-29-22 13:38 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 353Almost 15 years.
Same, I've been using the boards for around 15 years now. I was originally on TRB because that was where the "quality" women were and TNA was originally known as CLreviews (when CL had an adult section LOL). TNA has probably been through 4-5 incarnations since that time. But I agree 100% that it's never been this bad. I just found a provider on the board who's regular donation is $400, but it literally is only for CFS and CBJ, nothing else. She also has a VIP rate for $600 and it is, I shit you not, only for MSOG. $200 more just for MSOG! I'm one of those people that believes that a provider should charge whatever they think their time and body is worth, but this is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
This used to be a buyer's market, but thanks to all the simps that have moved in, it's now the other way around. Very similar to how a condemned, former meth lab can be sold for $500,000.
-
05-29-22 13:23 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 511I agree, I am in the Everett area and the lineup is a joke and not a funny one.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 12:36 #5080Regular Member

Posts: 3Roxy
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129321%3B
Any info on her?
-
05-29-22 12:31 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 89What has happened to the scene in WA?
I have been living in WA for nearly 15 years now and I do not believe I've ever seen it this bad in terms of quality offerings at least for what I like, maybe those who have lived here longer can chime in. I took a look at the other board for the first time in months today and it is the same providers except with higher rates, outdated pics, much bigger waistlines, and more limited menus. Clearly, guys must be paying the higher rates despite all of this if the rates are increasing. I get higher rates in places like NY, LA, Bay Area, and Miami where the quality, quantity, and service dwarf WA but you have ladies who would be considered clinically obese with bad attitudes, and a limited menu asking for $$$ + which is comical. Outside of the Brazilians who visit Bellevue every now and then and a few ladies like Heelz, Haileyreign, it is slim pickings.
-
05-29-22 09:30 #5078Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw her 3 times last summer around late July and early August. She looks exactly like her pics, she's really nice and has a good sense of humor, her and I spent a good amount of time talking (Not a clock watcher at all) her head game was great, her tits are amazing and she gets very vocal while you're hitting it, which was great because I kinda get off on that dirty talk type of shit. She was in Auburn area at a small apartment building not too far from muckleshoot the times I met up with her. Her ads show now that she's in Tacoma or something, so I haven't seen her since last August. But yeah she's a cool chick, definitely worth seeing IMO.
Originally Posted by Seatown22
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 02:51 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 105I can not tell you how much I love this idea.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 02:13 #5076Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yes, that is what MSOG means.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 02:01 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 142I think he means MSOG= multiple shots on goal.
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 22:33 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 55What is MDSO?
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





