Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 736 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 11030
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5075
    I think he means MSOG= multiple shots on goal.

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    What is MDSO?

  2. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Well, well stated! I've been saying that for months, about mongers (whether rookies or not) paying way too much for donations, and even not getting good returns. $420/ hour is ridiculous enough, and for that much, the gal better provide BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, and BBFS. And for guys who can handle it, MDSO.
    What is MDSO?

  3. #5073

    TNA + Feminist Ownership = GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Well, well stated! I've been saying that for months, about mongers (whether rookies or not) paying way too much for donations, and even not getting good returns. $420/ hour is ridiculous enough, and for that much, the gal better provide BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, and BBFS. And for guys who can handle it, MDSO.
    I have no problem paying a high rate, but I better be getting a full menu, and not some ratchet girl with 2 inch long nails and an incall that is either a motel or some condemned building. When I was living on the East Coast, I had no problem paying $500/ hr for a NYC escort that lived in a high-rise, had a full open menu, and looked like she does NYC Fashion Week. Likewise, I don't have a problem paying $500/ hr to a girl in Miami that looks like, or probably is, a video vixen and has a full menu. I've paid $1 K+ for seeing top tier pornstars that were on my bucket list.

    But I REFUSE to pay $400 to some girl living in some ghetto part of town that is CFS and CBJ only and whose pics look like they were taken with an iPhone 4.

    In the end, you get what you paid for. And $420/ hr for a girl that is mediocre at best with regards to looks and has a crappy menu is an absolute ripoff.

    P.S.: I'm planning on making a Twitter account to call out these GPS girls.

  4. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    It's guys like you that are letting girls drive up the prices. Girl is $420/ hr, yet you're praising her because she's "fucking gorgeous" (very debatable). And all you're getting is FS and CBJ.
    Well, well stated! I've been saying that for months, about mongers (whether rookies or not) paying way too much for donations, and even not getting good returns. $420/ hour is ridiculous enough, and for that much, the gal better provide BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, and BBFS. And for guys who can handle it, MDSO.

  5. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    It's guys like you that are letting girls drive up the prices. Girl is $420/ hr, yet you're praising her because she's "fucking gorgeous" (very debatable). And all you're getting is FS and CBJ.
    Exactly, she looks mundane AF.

    Stop rewarding mediocrity gentleman.

  6. #5070

    Price-driving Simps

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    It's guys like you that are letting girls drive up the prices. Girl is $420/ hr, yet you're praising her because she's "fucking gorgeous" (very debatable). And all you're getting is FS and CBJ.

  7. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    The fun is in the buildup!
    I can tell you how it unfolded for me when I was in Costa Rica a few weeks ago.

    Her: No besos.

    Me: No besos?

    Her: No.

    Me: (After opening the door) Vayas.

  8. #5068

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I am admittedly curious how an engagement with one so safety-focused unfolds. With no kissing, DATY, etc- how does this progress?
    The fun is in the buildup!

  9. #5067

    Puffy

    Any intel on any good providers with puffy nipples? Always been curious to experience those.

  10. #5066
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    Thanks for the heads up & def will take her for a spin!!

  11. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    I am admittedly curious how an engagement with one so safety-focused unfolds. With no kissing, DATY, etc- how does this progress?

    I met someone once that I knew was very, very safety centric once and the session literally consisted of her meeting me at the door, getting on all fours on the bed, and telling me to get it on.

  12. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    She used to have a priv incall around kirkland, but hasn't for a long ass time. Sometimes she'll grab a hotel around kirkland, but rarely. And if she does, she gets hit up a lot and probably fills up the slots real quick.

    Really cool chick, has an Avril Lavigne look to her. But the revs on the other board do NOT paint the right picture about her. She's no sexual dynamo, and the oral is non enthusiastic. I would never consider a CD with her. She's passive AF. But she's a sub, big time. So stay on her good side, play the Dom but don't take it too far, and she's a great time. Good luck getting an incall spot though, her 'old friends' usually jump to take those spots. At least she's not one to book and ghost, as far as I know.
    This mirrors my experience with her completely. The first session was a truly low energy, low skill and zero interest blowjob. That I did not complete from. I "don't get out much," so not getting off from a BBBJ is pretty much a never thing, which speaks volumes for her lack of enthusiasm and skill.

    The second visit was intended to be FS. She kept me waiting in my car for at least 45 minutes and I was just heading out when she texted me to come in. She opened the door naked, and led me to a sheet on the living room floor. Told me to sit on the couch. Started random "small talk" that was weird, and every few minutes she would open up a box, pull out some lube and swipe her pussy. After about 20 minutes of her kneeling there out of reach, rambling and lubing her pussy I asked if we were going to do something or not. She said she "didn't feel right about it" and I left.

    Absolutely batshit crazy, IMHO.

  13. #5063

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent
    That's her, excellent provider.

  14. #5062

    Link for Angelsent

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent

  15. #5061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape