Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 736 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5041

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.

    Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070

    I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.

    I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.

    More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.

    Big nope. Stay safe gents.
    Thanks for the report and glad you're safe! I like to get there a little earlier and peep the scene. I've been browsing STG more lately finding deals. Either late responses or shady places. I'm a cheap ass, LOL. There are some decent ones. At least with TNA you won't have to worry about safety that much, even if you pay a ton and get shitty service sometimes.

    I'll post in the BJ section what I've found next week after my research is done!

    Stay $ at fe!

  2. #5040

    Sexy Brownskin

    Just checking if anyone's seen this one before I make a visit. Yes, the title's correct. That's the name she listed herself as.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....attle/81943840

  3. #5039

    Diamond. Stay away

    While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.

    Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070

    I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.

    I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.

    More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.

    Big nope. Stay safe gents.

  4. #5038

    Busty Bella


  5. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, stolen from reddit.

    https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed
    Excellent detective work! Really appreciate it! Maybe change your User Name to Columbo!

  6. #5036
    Imo that site only shows hot women in the ads and therefore it's probably almost entirely fake ads / bots / scammers.

  7. #5035
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
    Fake pics, stolen from reddit.

    https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed

  8. #5034
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
    https://pornpic.xxx/user/bellecreed

  9. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

  10. #5032
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
    Sorry about that.

  11. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
    Link is broken, just goes to the home page.

  12. #5030

    Facetime?!

    [QUOTE=WalterWhite99;5925243]I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:

    1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.

    2. Donation of $130 per hour.

    3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:

    BBBJ.

    DATY.

    DATO.

    Rimming./QUOTE]Looks like she is ready to FaceTime. Did you try that?

  13. #5029
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGenghes  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please share Sunny and Nancy contact info? Thanks.
    This should be valid:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6283653-360585

  14. #5028

    Too Good To Be True?

    I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:

    1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.

    2. Donation of $130 per hour.

    3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:

    BBBJ.

    DATY.

    DATO.

    Rimming.

    BBFS.

    It certainly sounds good, and if the photos are accurate, she looks fine also. But I wonder if it's TGTBT. $130 for all that for the hour?

    In doing a reverse phone number search, I keep coming up with a Landline Phone in Seattle. So, not much help there. And given it's a Landline phone located in Seattle, her stating that she is in Tacoma seems dubious.

    Anyone have any intel on her. Would appreciate it.

  15. #5027
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.
    Can someone please share Sunny and Nancy contact info? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape