Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 735 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 11025
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5085
    I also agree a provider should charge whatever they want as I do not haggle when it comes to donations as ultimately the market will determine if the provider will be able to remain at that rate. With that said it just boggles the mind that you have ladies who would be a 4-6 in other markers charging what ladies in places like Miami charge that are model quality. The "VIP rate" is nothing but a scam and you have guys that continue to happily pay it. Any lady that has this type of pricing/service structure is an automatic DNS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Same, I've been using the boards for around 15 years now. I was originally on TRB because that was where the "quality" women were and TNA was originally known as CLreviews (when CL had an adult section LOL). TNA has probably been through 4-5 incarnations since that time. But I agree 100% that it's never been this bad. I just found a provider on the board who's regular donation is $400, but it literally is only for CFS and CBJ, nothing else. She also has a VIP rate for $600 and it is, I shit you not, only for MSOG. $200 more just for MSOG! I'm one of those people that believes that a provider should charge whatever they think their time and body is worth, but this is ridiculous.

    This used to be a buyer's market, but thanks to all the simps that have moved in, it's now the other way around. Very similar to how a condemned, former meth lab can be sold for $500,000.

  2. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    I have been living in WA for nearly 15 years now and I do not believe I've ever seen it this bad in terms of quality offerings at least for what I like, maybe those who have lived here longer can chime in. I took a look at the other board for the first time in months today and it is the same providers except with higher rates, outdated pics, much bigger waistlines, and more limited menus. Clearly, guys must be paying the higher rates despite all of this if the rates are increasing. I get higher rates in places like NY, LA, Bay Area, and Miami where the quality, quantity, and service dwarf WA but you have ladies who would be considered clinically obese with bad attitudes, and a limited menu asking for $$$ + which is comical. Outside of the Brazilians who visit Bellevue every now and then and a few ladies like Heelz, Haileyreign, it is slim pickings.
    Truly understand where you are coming from. I've been in the hobby for over 20 years, and yes, the "quality" of providers around here has certainly taken a turn for the worse, especially since the onslaught of COVID-19. And yes, hobbyists (whether experienced or "rookies") are paying the ridiculous rates. With that, these women know they can keep raising their rates, and some (maybe a lot) mongers will pay it.

  3. #5083

    Spoiled

    Booked with Dulcecolumbiana or however you spell it. Made me wait 93 minutes after the "ready in 5 minutes lover" text. Fucked the shit out of that thick Latina. Shot ropes inside her that leaked out all over her fancy new silk sheets. No upcharge over normal half hr rate.

    She is fun IF you have the time to kill.

  4. #5082

    Almost 15 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    I have been living in WA for nearly 15 years now and I do not believe I've ever seen it this bad in terms of quality offerings at least for what I like, maybe those who have lived here longer can chime in. I took a look at the other board for the first time in months today and it is the same providers except with higher rates, outdated pics, much bigger waistlines, and more limited menus. Clearly, guys must be paying the higher rates despite all of this if the rates are increasing. I get higher rates in places like NY, LA, Bay Area, and Miami where the quality, quantity, and service dwarf WA but you have ladies who would be considered clinically obese with bad attitudes, and a limited menu asking for $$$ + which is comical. Outside of the Brazilians who visit Bellevue every now and then and a few ladies like Heelz, Haileyreign, it is slim pickings.
    Same, I've been using the boards for around 15 years now. I was originally on TRB because that was where the "quality" women were and TNA was originally known as CLreviews (when CL had an adult section LOL). TNA has probably been through 4-5 incarnations since that time. But I agree 100% that it's never been this bad. I just found a provider on the board who's regular donation is $400, but it literally is only for CFS and CBJ, nothing else. She also has a VIP rate for $600 and it is, I shit you not, only for MSOG. $200 more just for MSOG! I'm one of those people that believes that a provider should charge whatever they think their time and body is worth, but this is ridiculous.

    This used to be a buyer's market, but thanks to all the simps that have moved in, it's now the other way around. Very similar to how a condemned, former meth lab can be sold for $500,000.

  5. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    I have been living in WA for nearly 15 years now and I do not believe I've ever seen it this bad in terms of quality offerings at least for what I like, maybe those who have lived here longer can chime in. I took a look at the other board for the first time in months today and it is the same providers except with higher rates, outdated pics, much bigger waistlines, and more limited menus. Clearly, guys must be paying the higher rates despite all of this if the rates are increasing. I get higher rates in places like NY, LA, Bay Area, and Miami where the quality, quantity, and service dwarf WA but you have ladies who would be considered clinically obese with bad attitudes, and a limited menu asking for $$$ + which is comical. Outside of the Brazilians who visit Bellevue every now and then and a few ladies like Heelz, Haileyreign, it is slim pickings.
    I agree, I am in the Everett area and the lineup is a joke and not a funny one.

  6. #5080

  7. #5079

    What has happened to the scene in WA?

    I have been living in WA for nearly 15 years now and I do not believe I've ever seen it this bad in terms of quality offerings at least for what I like, maybe those who have lived here longer can chime in. I took a look at the other board for the first time in months today and it is the same providers except with higher rates, outdated pics, much bigger waistlines, and more limited menus. Clearly, guys must be paying the higher rates despite all of this if the rates are increasing. I get higher rates in places like NY, LA, Bay Area, and Miami where the quality, quantity, and service dwarf WA but you have ladies who would be considered clinically obese with bad attitudes, and a limited menu asking for $$$ + which is comical. Outside of the Brazilians who visit Bellevue every now and then and a few ladies like Heelz, Haileyreign, it is slim pickings.

  8. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatown22  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 3 times last summer around late July and early August. She looks exactly like her pics, she's really nice and has a good sense of humor, her and I spent a good amount of time talking (Not a clock watcher at all) her head game was great, her tits are amazing and she gets very vocal while you're hitting it, which was great because I kinda get off on that dirty talk type of shit. She was in Auburn area at a small apartment building not too far from muckleshoot the times I met up with her. Her ads show now that she's in Tacoma or something, so I haven't seen her since last August. But yeah she's a cool chick, definitely worth seeing IMO.

  9. #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    P.S.: I'm planning on making a Twitter account to call out these GPS girls.
    I can not tell you how much I love this idea.

  10. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    I think he means MSOG= multiple shots on goal.
    Yes, that is what MSOG means.

  11. #5075
    I think he means MSOG= multiple shots on goal.

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    What is MDSO?

  12. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Well, well stated! I've been saying that for months, about mongers (whether rookies or not) paying way too much for donations, and even not getting good returns. $420/ hour is ridiculous enough, and for that much, the gal better provide BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, and BBFS. And for guys who can handle it, MDSO.
    What is MDSO?

  13. #5073

    TNA + Feminist Ownership = GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Well, well stated! I've been saying that for months, about mongers (whether rookies or not) paying way too much for donations, and even not getting good returns. $420/ hour is ridiculous enough, and for that much, the gal better provide BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, and BBFS. And for guys who can handle it, MDSO.
    I have no problem paying a high rate, but I better be getting a full menu, and not some ratchet girl with 2 inch long nails and an incall that is either a motel or some condemned building. When I was living on the East Coast, I had no problem paying $500/ hr for a NYC escort that lived in a high-rise, had a full open menu, and looked like she does NYC Fashion Week. Likewise, I don't have a problem paying $500/ hr to a girl in Miami that looks like, or probably is, a video vixen and has a full menu. I've paid $1 K+ for seeing top tier pornstars that were on my bucket list.

    But I REFUSE to pay $400 to some girl living in some ghetto part of town that is CFS and CBJ only and whose pics look like they were taken with an iPhone 4.

    In the end, you get what you paid for. And $420/ hr for a girl that is mediocre at best with regards to looks and has a crappy menu is an absolute ripoff.

    P.S.: I'm planning on making a Twitter account to call out these GPS girls.

  14. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    It's guys like you that are letting girls drive up the prices. Girl is $420/ hr, yet you're praising her because she's "fucking gorgeous" (very debatable). And all you're getting is FS and CBJ.
    Well, well stated! I've been saying that for months, about mongers (whether rookies or not) paying way too much for donations, and even not getting good returns. $420/ hour is ridiculous enough, and for that much, the gal better provide BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, and BBFS. And for guys who can handle it, MDSO.

  15. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    It's guys like you that are letting girls drive up the prices. Girl is $420/ hr, yet you're praising her because she's "fucking gorgeous" (very debatable). And all you're getting is FS and CBJ.
    Exactly, she looks mundane AF.

    Stop rewarding mediocrity gentleman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape