Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 2018
-
05-29-22 17:52 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 256Sorry to hear the.
To me Junko is very sex and nice body take care self her body. She talk me her dad is fat so she have to watching eat and Every day exercise.
Originally Posted by MeCook
[View Original Post]
She's vacation right now and she bought Aalii condo next whole food. There is amazing Jim and pool she can work out more.
Next month is new Location. She talk me a lot people texting. We just waiting when she's start working again.
-
05-29-22 14:42 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 783I am surprised that anyone is posting on this thread. I have seen her body decline over the past 10 years that I have known her. Her body now has definite signs of aging and weight gain but she still looks good with her clothes on. No longer the hot body of her past and she knows it as well.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
Her service menu will change what appears to be randomly. Seems that she has saved up her money so she doesn't have to have a dependable schedule or service menu. She doesnt do anything that she is not in the mood for if she even lets you have an appointment.
Sorry Junko if you are reading this but it is what it is. If you want to work on it and change that would be good. If you decide to retire then I wish you the best. Thanks for the good times that we have shared in the past.
-
05-29-22 09:31 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 457Too Paranoid
Too Paranoid, age is catching up.
-
05-05-22 22:36 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 256She already got vacation now I spoke to her today. I think mistake the day Craigslist. 5/4-5/18 is correct.
Originally Posted by Tendo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:22 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 88Vacation
Thanks for sharing. I was lucky enough to partake earlier this year. She reminds me of Asia carerra. Beautiful eyes. Will try and partake again when she gets back. Excellent service.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
T.
-
05-04-22 12:40 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 847Vacation
Vacation 5/14-5/18 ❤65039; New location. Beauty services.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...478866036.html
Jennifer / Junko, posted in Craigslist. Not sure if vacation starts today or May 14th. Just in case you guys trying to make an appointment. Hono1.
-
04-22-22 19:44 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 90Its pic of Hayumi
Just showing pic that resembles junko.
Originally Posted by Bumbai
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 12:20 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 141Looks more like Pink than Junko.
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:05 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 945Hayami Yu
This is how I remember her. She was supposedly a 14-yo local who was discovered in Hawaii by a scout while riding an elevator.
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 17:30 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 484Doesn't matter = indie or AMP always bring a minimum of 220.
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 16:26 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 238Current rates?
For the longest time, I thought "Junko" was an org, not a person. SMH. I just stumbled on this thread, and it sounds like YMMV on the services. Can anyone share what the tipping guidelines are if you're lucky enough to get HJ or FS? I know standard AMP rate is HF (. 6) + tip (5- but since Junko is and indie, I want to pay accordingly. TIA.
-
03-19-22 14:51 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 822There are some resemblances 🤔.
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 13:53 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 90Another pic
This is another pic.
Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 11:37 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 847Ads
Just an FYI guys, she is posting her ads on Craiglist often. So in case you looking for her ads. Hono1.
-
03-18-22 18:34 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 337Junko your saying is 59
Yes but her pussy is 35.
Originally Posted by Caihua
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





