Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 135 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1328

    She properly spend lots of money on her face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    She speak full English and Japanese. Now she have 56 this year. Young time she is very pretty and popular in Japan.
    She is 59 years old birthday in July. She does look like 39 years old.

  2. #1327

    She's from Hawaii

    Quote Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hijack the thread. Yu Hayami is co host on Dining with the Chef On NHK TV.

    Photo attached.
    She speak full English and Japanese. Now she have 56 this year. Young time she is very pretty and popular in Japan.

  3. #1326

    Yu Hayami

    Quote Originally Posted by Local1234  [View Original Post]
    Must be over 55 years old by now LOL.
    Sorry to hijack the thread. Yu Hayami is co host on Dining with the Chef On NHK TV.

    Photo attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBD71716-42A2-4C6E-8EBF-0D428ABA10AC.jpeg‎  

  4. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    One of my biggest regrets. She was belting out a song at a KTV. Think it was on Kapiolani. When I looked at the karaoke playing on the screen, it was clearly her. Didn't know she was a idol. While waiting for the telephone, she came up and joined the line. Had a golden opportunity to say something to her but didn't.
    Must be over 55 years old by now LOL.

  5. #1324

    Did Junko move

    Quote Originally Posted by JPinoy808  [View Original Post]
    Kind of a late report. Saw her last week since I haven't seen her for few months. She is more prettier then the last time I seen her. Place is still clean and neat. Got into the shower then went into the room. Her massage is really good since she got out some knots out. She told me to turn and started kissing me and a little tongue action. Said she likes my thick lips. Then proceeded to give me a BJ. Her mouth felt so good and her tongue movement. Then the cover went on. Her pussy was tighter then before. During doggy she was saying some dirty words and I unloaded. We both was laughing after that. We talked after for a few minutes. I was surprised she said she semi retired now and just taking care her property she owns. Also she said she was moving soon.
    Was she still in Salt Lake.

  6. #1323

    Jennifer

    Kind of a late report. Saw her last week since I haven't seen her for few months. She is more prettier then the last time I seen her. Place is still clean and neat. Got into the shower then went into the room. Her massage is really good since she got out some knots out. She told me to turn and started kissing me and a little tongue action. Said she likes my thick lips. Then proceeded to give me a BJ. Her mouth felt so good and her tongue movement. Then the cover went on. Her pussy was tighter then before. During doggy she was saying some dirty words and I unloaded. We both was laughing after that. We talked after for a few minutes. I was surprised she said she semi retired now and just taking care her property she owns. Also she said she was moving soon.

  7. #1322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    Hayami Yu

    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    Yu Hayami?
    One of my biggest regrets. She was belting out a song at a KTV. Think it was on Kapiolani. When I looked at the karaoke playing on the screen, it was clearly her. Didn't know she was a idol. While waiting for the telephone, she came up and joined the line. Had a golden opportunity to say something to her but didn't.

  8. #1321

    Salt lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Local1234  [View Original Post]
    She is like a fine wine.
    Is Junko still in salt lake.

  9. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    She's so Beautiful everybody know. Just they don't like to share.
    She is like a fine wine.

  10. #1319

    Look alike

    Yu Hayami?

  11. #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    LOL _ I almost forgot about her!

    I have not seen her for almost 2 years! How doers she look now? Still pretty hot and slim? Age lines on her face?
    She's so Beautiful everybody know. Just they don't like to share.

  12. #1317

    Junko -

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to upload pic so you guys can glance at her pic every now and then. LOL. Hono1.
    LOL _ I almost forgot about her!

    I have not seen her for almost 2 years! How doers she look now? Still pretty hot and slim? Age lines on her face?

  13. #1316

    Junko / Jennifer

    Just wanted to upload pic so you guys can glance at her pic every now and then. LOL. Hono1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00v0v_9sd9kVjNrR2z_0ez0kY_600x450.jpg‎  

  14. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerholic  [View Original Post]
    I might be confusing myself here, but does she still require new clients to send her a selfie prior to an appointment?
    Ask Fujii. I'm sure he knows the answer LOL. I never had a problem setting up an appointment with her.

  15. #1314

    ID check

    I might be confusing myself here, but does she still require new clients to send her a selfie prior to an appointment?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyDreads  [View Original Post]
    Here's the ad for those who been messaging me.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...445764732.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape