Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1343

    Sorry to hear the.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised that anyone is posting on this thread. I have seen her body decline over the past 10 years that I have known her. Her body now has definite signs of aging and weight gain but she still looks good with her clothes on. No longer the hot body of her past and she knows it as well.

    Her service menu will change what appears to be randomly. Seems that she has saved up her money so she doesn't have to have a dependable schedule or service menu. She doesnt do anything that she is not in the mood for if she even lets you have an appointment.

    Sorry Junko if you are reading this but it is what it is. If you want to work on it and change that would be good. If you decide to retire then I wish you the best. Thanks for the good times that we have shared in the past.
    To me Junko is very sex and nice body take care self her body. She talk me her dad is fat so she have to watching eat and Every day exercise.

    She's vacation right now and she bought Aalii condo next whole food. There is amazing Jim and pool she can work out more.

    Next month is new Location. She talk me a lot people texting. We just waiting when she's start working again.

  2. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Too Paranoid, age is catching up.
    I am surprised that anyone is posting on this thread. I have seen her body decline over the past 10 years that I have known her. Her body now has definite signs of aging and weight gain but she still looks good with her clothes on. No longer the hot body of her past and she knows it as well.

    Her service menu will change what appears to be randomly. Seems that she has saved up her money so she doesn't have to have a dependable schedule or service menu. She doesnt do anything that she is not in the mood for if she even lets you have an appointment.

    Sorry Junko if you are reading this but it is what it is. If you want to work on it and change that would be good. If you decide to retire then I wish you the best. Thanks for the good times that we have shared in the past.

  3. #1341

    Too Paranoid

    Too Paranoid, age is catching up.

  4. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. I was lucky enough to partake earlier this year. She reminds me of Asia carerra. Beautiful eyes. Will try and partake again when she gets back. Excellent service.

    Stay safe.

    T.
    She already got vacation now I spoke to her today. I think mistake the day Craigslist. 5/4-5/18 is correct.

  5. #1339

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Vacation 5/14-5/18 ❤65039; New location. Beauty services.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...478866036.html

    Jennifer / Junko, posted in Craigslist. Not sure if vacation starts today or May 14th. Just in case you guys trying to make an appointment. Hono1.
    Thanks for sharing. I was lucky enough to partake earlier this year. She reminds me of Asia carerra. Beautiful eyes. Will try and partake again when she gets back. Excellent service.

    Stay safe.

    T.

  6. #1338

    Vacation

    Vacation 5/14-5/18 ❤65039; New location. Beauty services.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...478866036.html

    Jennifer / Junko, posted in Craigslist. Not sure if vacation starts today or May 14th. Just in case you guys trying to make an appointment. Hono1.

  7. #1337

    Its pic of Hayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbai  [View Original Post]
    Looks more like Pink than Junko.
    Just showing pic that resembles junko.

  8. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    This is another pic.
    Looks more like Pink than Junko.

  9. #1335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    Hayami Yu

    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    This is another pic.
    This is how I remember her. She was supposedly a 14-yo local who was discovered in Hawaii by a scout while riding an elevator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yu2.jpg‎   yu1.jpg‎  

  10. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    For the longest time, I thought "Junko" was an org, not a person. SMH. I just stumbled on this thread, and it sounds like YMMV on the services. Can anyone share what the tipping guidelines are if you're lucky enough to get HJ or FS? I know standard AMP rate is HF (. 6) + tip (5- but since Junko is and indie, I want to pay accordingly. TIA.
    Doesn't matter = indie or AMP always bring a minimum of 220.

  11. #1333

    Current rates?

    For the longest time, I thought "Junko" was an org, not a person. SMH. I just stumbled on this thread, and it sounds like YMMV on the services. Can anyone share what the tipping guidelines are if you're lucky enough to get HJ or FS? I know standard AMP rate is HF (. 6) + tip (5- but since Junko is and indie, I want to pay accordingly. TIA.

  12. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    This is another pic.
    There are some resemblances 🤔.

  13. #1331

    Another pic

    Quote Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hijack the thread. Yu Hayami is co host on Dining with the Chef On NHK TV.

    Photo attached.
    This is another pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hayami_Yu.jpg‎  

  14. #1330

    Ads

    Just an FYI guys, she is posting her ads on Craiglist often. So in case you looking for her ads. Hono1.

  15. #1329

    Junko your saying is 59

    Quote Originally Posted by Caihua  [View Original Post]
    She is 59 years old birthday in July. She does look like 39 years old.
    Yes but her pussy is 35.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape