Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 731 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by Tostone71  [View Original Post]
    But not completely nonexistent. I never believed anyone frankly who said they encountered connections without funding on SA. Until it happened to me. Agreed it's not a 20-something (which is not my target anyway) - I think she's quite attractive and cool. But that's me. Wasn't looking for free at all. Where I didn't realize she wasn't there for funds until we got into the conversation for a bit. It just evolved into a friendship with true benefits. Which is exactly what she wants. Downside: there is the "responsibility" of a friendship. Not the same as a full relationship but not the cut & dry meet and "see ya next time" thing. So there's that. Also. Meets for sensual play are more mood-driven than "desire for funds" driven. So note as urgent for her. I guess that's good and bad. Bottom line. It works but nothing is truly "free". Just might not be money.

    BTW. The advice on this thread is generally very good and accurate as long as you understand we all have different tastes, preferences. Bran, Banjo and others have been spot on.

    I've been talking to this one in the burbs and she sounds interesting. Wondering if anyone has also had experience? Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd
    Profile not available.

  2. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    That has happened to me twice, once from SA and once from WYP. The woman from SA was an older North Shore lady who covered the hotel room as well. She had a very significant job and wanted nothing. 3 holes open to boot. Unfortunately, she retired from her job and decided to become a regular suburban retiree. I saw her at least ten times over the years and always the same. The WYP woman was married and visiting from out of state for work. She just wanted some fun. She had a small apartment in the suburbs and never even asked for the initial WYP contribution. The more you sift on those sites the more gold you find.
    Exactly! Time and patience. I like your sifting for gold metaphor. One of mine is a single professional woman that lives north of Boston (in a super nice place), and as far as I can tell just wants to try tons of different stuff with toys and so on. I'm her Huckleberry. The other is woman south of Boston that hates her husband. For her I get a hotel room, but she's never asked for money for herself. We just have marathon sex once a week.

  3. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.
    Yes, both of them. The "arrangements" they were seeking weren't just "give me money to fuck".

  4. #6773

    Couldn't agree more: the free ones are definitely unicorns

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    The free deals on SA / SB are the true unicorns. There is no point sifting for that. It's too rare. Tinder is probably your best bet. Happy hunting.
    But not completely nonexistent. I never believed anyone frankly who said they encountered connections without funding on SA. Until it happened to me. Agreed it's not a 20-something (which is not my target anyway) - I think she's quite attractive and cool. But that's me. Wasn't looking for free at all. Where I didn't realize she wasn't there for funds until we got into the conversation for a bit. It just evolved into a friendship with true benefits. Which is exactly what she wants. Downside: there is the "responsibility" of a friendship. Not the same as a full relationship but not the cut & dry meet and "see ya next time" thing. So there's that. Also. Meets for sensual play are more mood-driven than "desire for funds" driven. So note as urgent for her. I guess that's good and bad. Bottom line. It works but nothing is truly "free". Just might not be money.

    BTW. The advice on this thread is generally very good and accurate as long as you understand we all have different tastes, preferences. Bran, Banjo and others have been spot on.

    I've been talking to this one in the burbs and she sounds interesting. Wondering if anyone has also had experience? Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd

  5. #6772
    The free deals on SA / SB are the true unicorns. There is no point sifting for that. It's too rare. Tinder is probably your best bet. Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.

  6. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Ypkan  [View Original Post]
    Which dating sites have you tried? I never had much luck with them?
    I was on Tinder and Okcupid, but amazingly I got banned from both for being honest about my status (married). Both, esp Okcupid try to get you onto paid versions w shady techniques, so beware. Trying POF now, but it's an uphill path. Dating sites can be a time waste because there's too many woman that want real dates (dining, etc) or a real relationship. Eventually you'll find an older mom who is open to being a sidepiece, but they got a job, and a family, so it's hard arranging to meet. I've had two women suggest paid arrangements, but we couldn't make that happen.

    Is SA or WYP easier? I get the impression those sites have their own time drain w bots, women that just sell videos, and no-show women and flakes, so those sites may not offer a real advantage. Is that true?

  7. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by Ypkan  [View Original Post]
    Which dating sites have you tried? I never had much luck with them?
    I was on Bumble with a couple of successes. However I got banned because I would tell the girls I was only interested in a SB arrangement. Must have upset someone and they reported me. I haven't tried to add new profile as the ROI wasn't there for me. If you have patience it may work and there is no fee to join but it takes a fair amount of time investment.

  8. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    If you look on the right side of the conversation screen (on desktop), you can see a very useful piece of data (which location the gal has been in most recently).
    She was actually in Europe recently so it may show that if she checks her profile. I know this because am on IG with her and she was posting her trip. Her and I had discussed a few details but she ghosts me when I try to make a plan with her. I have moved on but she is real just flaky or selective of who she wants?

  9. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.
    Best of luck.

  10. #6767

    Dating sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.
    Which dating sites have you tried? I never had much luck with them?

  11. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    I got three free from SA, all are suburban soccer Mom's, and Tinder refugees.
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.

  12. #6765

    Recently spotted in Germany

    If you look on the right side of the conversation screen (on desktop), you can see a very useful piece of data (which location the gal has been in most recently).

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with her but she told me she thought she would make a costly SB. So being curious I engaged her to find out what that means. I never got an amount from her but we exchanged a few messages trying to figure out what she wanted. She states the benefit would need to outweigh the cost? Then she put a knife in it and said no matter the arrangement, it is sex work something she told herself she would never do. I assumed we were done with the conversation at that point but asked her again anyway, still waiting for an answer. Not sure if anyone has had better luck but I guess I can cross her off my list.

    Can't figure out what she is actually looking for. She is real but didn't try to sell any content, ask for a prepayment and money never came up. The search continues.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d4484b50ac5a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 10.00.45 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #6764

    Uglies?

    Come on guys, that's enough. Post some pictures of your ladies? Of course, it's possible to get ugly broads for free, both on and off SA. AFAIK, posting the number of uglies you've scored is not useful to anyone here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    I got three free from SA, all are suburban soccer Mom's, and Tinder refugees.

  14. #6763
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.
    I got three free from SA, all are suburban soccer Mom's, and Tinder refugees.

  15. #6762

    Free From SA

    That has happened to me twice, once from SA and once from WYP. The woman from SA was an older North Shore lady who covered the hotel room as well. She had a very significant job and wanted nothing. 3 holes open to boot. Unfortunately, she retired from her job and decided to become a regular suburban retiree. I saw her at least ten times over the years and always the same. The WYP woman was married and visiting from out of state for work. She just wanted some fun. She had a small apartment in the suburbs and never even asked for the initial WYP contribution. The more you sift on those sites the more gold you find.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape