Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 10956
-
05-31-22 06:02 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 349I was on Tinder and Okcupid, but amazingly I got banned from both for being honest about my status (married). Both, esp Okcupid try to get you onto paid versions w shady techniques, so beware. Trying POF now, but it's an uphill path. Dating sites can be a time waste because there's too many woman that want real dates (dining, etc) or a real relationship. Eventually you'll find an older mom who is open to being a sidepiece, but they got a job, and a family, so it's hard arranging to meet. I've had two women suggest paid arrangements, but we couldn't make that happen.
Originally Posted by Ypkan
[View Original Post]
Is SA or WYP easier? I get the impression those sites have their own time drain w bots, women that just sell videos, and no-show women and flakes, so those sites may not offer a real advantage. Is that true?
-
05-30-22 22:02 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 650I was on Bumble with a couple of successes. However I got banned because I would tell the girls I was only interested in a SB arrangement. Must have upset someone and they reported me. I haven't tried to add new profile as the ROI wasn't there for me. If you have patience it may work and there is no fee to join but it takes a fair amount of time investment.
Originally Posted by Ypkan
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 21:58 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 650She was actually in Europe recently so it may show that if she checks her profile. I know this because am on IG with her and she was posting her trip. Her and I had discussed a few details but she ghosts me when I try to make a plan with her. I have moved on but she is real just flaky or selective of who she wants?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 10:53 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 165Best of luck.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 10:15 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 52Dating sites?
Which dating sites have you tried? I never had much luck with them?
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 09:59 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 349Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.
-
05-29-22 22:03 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 2109Recently spotted in Germany
If you look on the right side of the conversation screen (on desktop), you can see a very useful piece of data (which location the gal has been in most recently).
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 14:15 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 2109Uglies?
Come on guys, that's enough. Post some pictures of your ladies? Of course, it's possible to get ugly broads for free, both on and off SA. AFAIK, posting the number of uglies you've scored is not useful to anyone here.
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 13:48 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 165I got three free from SA, all are suburban soccer Mom's, and Tinder refugees.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 07:21 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 381Free From SA
That has happened to me twice, once from SA and once from WYP. The woman from SA was an older North Shore lady who covered the hotel room as well. She had a very significant job and wanted nothing. 3 holes open to boot. Unfortunately, she retired from her job and decided to become a regular suburban retiree. I saw her at least ten times over the years and always the same. The WYP woman was married and visiting from out of state for work. She just wanted some fun. She had a small apartment in the suburbs and never even asked for the initial WYP contribution. The more you sift on those sites the more gold you find.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 05:19 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 349JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 21:40 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 574This is my experience as well. I currently have two regulars (as in once a week) that I don't pay anything at all. They just want to fuck. It's wild.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 06:37 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 48Link
I believe her profile is currently inactive.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 21:03 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 266Link
Anybody have a link for Sharmila?
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:32 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 117To the surprise of no one, she pulled the "I need money for gas" and I told her no.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





