Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 10956
-
05-21-22 14:31 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 117I've met a few with that pattern of username. They were real. So not sure if SA is now suggesting random usernames or something but I don't think that's a foolproof method.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
I do agree the number of fakes or girls who want you to send them money before you even meet is on the rise. Unfortunately there seem to be enough dumbasses to make this worth their while. I just restate I don't do that and move on.
FYI this is a link to your convo so doesn't work for us.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 12:25 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 355I had the same theory
Not sure if it's true, but yeah I think it's just better to avoid new accounts altogether.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 08:46 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 201You are not going to meet excited princess
She's a newer more sophisticated scammer. Invests a little time before she asks you to venmo a cute poor girl. She sent me 5 topless pics and pussy pic and ass pic without me paying or asking for nudes, I just asked to see her figure. Agreed to my price, etc, then next morning asks for money when I had her confirm that she read my profile that says I don; t' buy videos or pics or send money to people beffore I meet them. This was her last message.
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
Don't like being told no and I litterly got 100 people trying to message me at once I've done like 50 videochats and everyrhing just getting old frfr.
I have a new theory that all these accounts with two adjectives are a new breed of fakes. I am going to stop wasting time with new accounts.
Also this girl worked basically the same scam two hours before we were going to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-65a09cea0b8e
This one also said she lived 8 miles from me wanted 20 bucks for gas before we met.
https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/316c344c-53e1-4427-b8b9-64e8ee920d57
-
05-20-22 17:35 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 117No intel other than some nice nudes she sent. Have M&G scheduled for Tuesday.
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 15:29 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 101ExcitedPrincess
Alright fellas, I have this lady on the line https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aa29767bdffc She checks my boxes and seems cool almost too too to be true. I've searched and I can't find anything on her. Who's linked her? Any intel?
-
05-20-22 13:17 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 3748Stephieg69, update.
I just wanted to give you Boston mongers a heads up about her--she now has ability (sometimes!) to host closer to Boston, near Attleboro, but still can host (sometimes!) in Rhode Island. I just inseminated her again a few days ago. Probably about the 12th load I've left in her 3 holes, over the years. She's still the same world-class cumslut! The previous depraved pictures (without the face) that I posted of her can be found by putting Stephie or Stephieg69 into the appropraite forum's search engines.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-b36115725189
-
05-20-22 11:47 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 355Agreed
Many of the decent ones are still suspicious bordering on paranoid that they're going to be taken, just like we should be. It does take some of the allure out of it, but also reminds you what it is.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 11:33 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 356Are VPNs free and which one do you recomend?
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 17:18
Senior Member
- Reason
- Posted in error
-
05-19-22 17:15
Senior Member
- Reason
- Posted in error
-
05-19-22 10:29 #6733Regular Member

Posts: 9Indian sbs.
Anyone have any info on any Indian sbs. Pm me. I can trade some info on some white beauties.
-
05-18-22 21:13 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 2109Nicole
Bad attitude. Wanted the gift upfront and I refused. After I left she blocked me and changed her profile display name.
Originally Posted by Sitteb36
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 21:07 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 2109I hate that too
But they only have to be scammed once to become jaded skeptics.
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 21:03 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 2109No need to post these warnings
If you see profile that's less than a few weeks old, Skip.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 18:09 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 1268Scam artist Celia
Found her on SA, Boston area. I'd post the link but I don't want to give it exposure, the profile will probably get changed fairly quickly and then other guys will get scammed too. She hosts, she bargains, quick to reply, easy to set a date, insists on Amex gift card. Complete waste of time. She / he uses 347 and 202 area codes.
-
05-17-22 18:59 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 101Smart Girl (Manchester)
Scam artist. Robbed me a couple years ago when she had a live profile. Proceed with extreme caution.
-
05-15-22 15:12 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 176Not offended
No, she did not offended me at all, she just killed my mood to see her again and make it a regular thing like I offend do. BTW, the three times I saw, the three times she did it. Mood is everything to me, I'm not on sa to bang as many girls I can, I have passed on some hot ones over the years.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





