Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 731 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by NastySD  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, I have this lady on the line https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aa29767bdffc She checks my boxes and seems cool almost too too to be true. I've searched and I can't find anything on her. Who's linked her? Any intel?
    Like everyone else shell randomly send you nudes. You make a meet date you go there or on the way she asks for fifteen dollars for gas. You venmo she goes ghost. End of story.

  2. #6755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Layla

    Anyone have any dealings with this one?:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-b8071323e850
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4672855-D0BE-4E9C-891A-E5F7A7AF3E8F.jpg‎  

  3. #6754

    Sharmila

    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan90  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents long time lurker here. Saw this one Sharmila and want to see her. I think she took it down her seeking profile, or I would post pics. Anyone meet up with her? Was planning on trying to see her this upcoming weekend.
    Met her in the Fall last year for a M&G. Definitely hot w / the British accent. M&G went well (I thought). Same details, $400 and open to a lot of uncovered action. Set something up for the following week and then radio silence. Better luck to you!

  4. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    I've met a few with that pattern of username. They were real. So not sure if SA is now suggesting random usernames or something but I don't think that's a foolproof method.

    I do agree the number of fakes or girls who want you to send them money before you even meet is on the rise. Unfortunately there seem to be enough dumbasses to make this worth their while. I just restate I don't do that and move on.
    1. Yes those site-generated usernames all follow that same pattern. It doesn't reveal much about whether the user is genuine, or not.

    2. I don't even respond to a money request before meeting; I just block and move on.

  5. #6752

    PrincessPeach825

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    I believe she quoted me something absurd like 800. Wouldn't budge either.
    She told me 5 oo and I countered with 4 oo if I have to get the hotel because she couldn't host the 1st time or 2, family lives there. She agreed. Bareback was fine. She was as 36 D and medium so more curves than I like plus I got sick around then and never heard a follow up message from her so I moved on. I like a woman who follows up. Greek sounded like it was open. She seemed very nice. I just found some better options.

  6. #6751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Agree x2 . But

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I've said this before. And I agree 100 %. I would never meet anyone from escort sites or skipthegames or any of these crackheads who post when for a couple bucks more you can for quality of attractive college woman or single moms, drug free and totally UTR. I mean I know guys here don't want to spend the 100 a month and then blow up my inbox begging for seeking numbers. But 100 bucks get you unlimited messaging for 30 days. I got about 50 numbers and snaps in that time and here I am now 3 months later from when my membership expired I still can't get to everyone.
    Like you, STG, etc are not for me. But the hobby is made up of a wide spectrum of mongers and providers, and while there is a little overlap, the various segments are essentially homogeneous. Both ends of this spectrum need to at least understand that the other side sees things differently. If you think you can get an SA number from someone other than the lady herself on SA, then you can probably also find her info elsewhere. Like STG. Once, and only once, I saw a post where the person mentioned his SB was exploring meeting other guys. That last about 2 days before she freaked out.

  7. #6750
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her 4-5 months ago and sounded like she was down for everything (uncovered) at $400. Couldn't host. Located near the airport as I recall. Some elements of her story sounded weird and did not make a lot of sense. But she was pretty hot with a British accent.

    We texted for a while then she went quiet so I have no idea if she's real. Good luck though!
    Yeah she is pretty hot and didn't say no to uncovered. She did say $400 So wish me luck!

  8. #6749

    Sharmila

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruinsfan90  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents long time lurker here. Saw this one Sharmila and want to see her. I think she took it down her seeking profile, or I would post pics. Anyone meet up with her? Was planning on trying to see her this upcoming weekend.
    Spoke to her 4-5 months ago and sounded like she was down for everything (uncovered) at $400. Couldn't host. Located near the airport as I recall. Some elements of her story sounded weird and did not make a lot of sense. But she was pretty hot with a British accent.

    We texted for a while then she went quiet so I have no idea if she's real. Good luck though!

  9. #6748

    Sharmila

    Hey gents long time lurker here. Saw this one Sharmila and want to see her. I think she took it down her seeking profile, or I would post pics. Anyone meet up with her? Was planning on trying to see her this upcoming weekend.

  10. #6747
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with or has seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-874c18f12111
    I believe she quoted me something absurd like 800. Wouldn't budge either.

  11. #6746

    PrincessPeach825

    Anyone have any experience with or has seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-874c18f12111

  12. #6745

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    I've been on SA for 3 months now and I have to say, I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. I've been hobbying for over about a decade and I've been coming here even longer, for some reason I never even paid attention to this thread or SA, I just figured it was another escort site. In 3 months I've been with at least 5 different girls, and only one was a pro. All good to great experiences. One or two who will probably be regulars. I've been scammed a few times and learned my lessons, but I can't imagine every going back to the ad sites at this point. Like has been said you got to put in the time and effort, and you're going to pay for quality, but I guess I'm just saying I give SA my whole hearted endorsement LOL.
    I've said this before. And I agree 100 %. I would never meet anyone from escort sites or skipthegames or any of these crackheads who post when for a couple bucks more you can for quality of attractive college woman or single moms, drug free and totally UTR. I mean I know guys here don't want to spend the 100 a month and then blow up my inbox begging for seeking numbers. But 100 bucks get you unlimited messaging for 30 days. I got about 50 numbers and snaps in that time and here I am now 3 months later from when my membership expired I still can't get to everyone.

  13. #6744

    Sa

    I've been on SA for 3 months now and I have to say, I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. I've been hobbying for over about a decade and I've been coming here even longer, for some reason I never even paid attention to this thread or SA, I just figured it was another escort site. In 3 months I've been with at least 5 different girls, and only one was a pro. All good to great experiences. One or two who will probably be regulars. I've been scammed a few times and learned my lessons, but I can't imagine every going back to the ad sites at this point. Like has been said you got to put in the time and effort, and you're going to pay for quality, but I guess I'm just saying I give SA my whole hearted endorsement LOL.

  14. #6743

    Usernames and a lot of BS profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    I've met a few with that pattern of username. They were real. So not sure if SA is now suggesting random usernames or something but I don't think that's a foolproof method.

    I do agree the number of fakes or girls who want you to send them money before you even meet is on the rise. Unfortunately there seem to be enough dumbasses to make this worth their while. I just restate I don't do that and move on.

    FYI this is a link to your convo so doesn't work for us.
    Seeking lets the girl or anyone have the system generate a username. It’s usually adjective + noun like CuteGirl or SecretProvocateur or some lame name. My user name is actually one of the defaults right now but I liked it so I kept it LOL.

    I agree with a lot of other reports. The scam factor is high, there's a lot of only fans and content sellers invading the platform right now. Would be nice to have a better way to get them banned. I had a girl from CT who seemed legit and we talked a couple times. But the day we planned to meet she texted and said she had to cancel but would I like some pics to tide me over? I said I guess so. So she sent one. And then a menu of pics and videos plus prices and a link to her OF site. It's actually pretty crazy I have her FB and IG plus I know where she works and lives. And she's got a porn site? Wonder if her fellow employees at the car dealership know about this. Whatever. I reported her and sent evidence and yet she's still on there (verified using a backup account).

    In the meantime I've seen a few of these ones too:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-f3459e7f3ea0

    "I am very platonic, if you are expecting physical activity do not message me. Also expect to pay for my time. ".

    It's a lot of work to find real ones these days who are ready to have some fun. But they are out there.

  15. #6742
    Also this girl worked basically the same scam two hours before we were going to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-65a09cea0b8e

    This profile only has one picture, no verifications checked off, and no actual content in the About Me section. Don't waste your time with any profiles like this.

  16. 05-21-22 15:12


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape