Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 11030
-
05-29-22 02:01 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 142I think he means MSOG= multiple shots on goal.
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 22:33 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 55What is MDSO?
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 16:55 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 353TNA + Feminist Ownership = GPS
I have no problem paying a high rate, but I better be getting a full menu, and not some ratchet girl with 2 inch long nails and an incall that is either a motel or some condemned building. When I was living on the East Coast, I had no problem paying $500/ hr for a NYC escort that lived in a high-rise, had a full open menu, and looked like she does NYC Fashion Week. Likewise, I don't have a problem paying $500/ hr to a girl in Miami that looks like, or probably is, a video vixen and has a full menu. I've paid $1 K+ for seeing top tier pornstars that were on my bucket list.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
But I REFUSE to pay $400 to some girl living in some ghetto part of town that is CFS and CBJ only and whose pics look like they were taken with an iPhone 4.
In the end, you get what you paid for. And $420/ hr for a girl that is mediocre at best with regards to looks and has a crappy menu is an absolute ripoff.
P.S.: I'm planning on making a Twitter account to call out these GPS girls.
-
05-28-22 13:07 #5072Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well, well stated! I've been saying that for months, about mongers (whether rookies or not) paying way too much for donations, and even not getting good returns. $420/ hour is ridiculous enough, and for that much, the gal better provide BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, and BBFS. And for guys who can handle it, MDSO.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 01:39 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 161Exactly, she looks mundane AF.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
Stop rewarding mediocrity gentleman.
-
05-28-22 00:59 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 353Price-driving Simps
It's guys like you that are letting girls drive up the prices. Girl is $420/ hr, yet you're praising her because she's "fucking gorgeous" (very debatable). And all you're getting is FS and CBJ.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 21:50 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 1544I can tell you how it unfolded for me when I was in Costa Rica a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Moose21
[View Original Post]
Her: No besos.
Me: No besos?
Her: No.
Me: (After opening the door) Vayas.
-
05-27-22 19:02 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 234Agreed
The fun is in the buildup!
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:09 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 46Puffy
Any intel on any good providers with puffy nipples? Always been curious to experience those.
-
05-27-22 11:59 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the heads up & def will take her for a spin!!
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 11:16 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 323I am admittedly curious how an engagement with one so safety-focused unfolds. With no kissing, DATY, etc- how does this progress?
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
I met someone once that I knew was very, very safety centric once and the session literally consisted of her meeting me at the door, getting on all fours on the bed, and telling me to get it on.
-
05-27-22 11:14 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 323This mirrors my experience with her completely. The first session was a truly low energy, low skill and zero interest blowjob. That I did not complete from. I "don't get out much," so not getting off from a BBBJ is pretty much a never thing, which speaks volumes for her lack of enthusiasm and skill.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
The second visit was intended to be FS. She kept me waiting in my car for at least 45 minutes and I was just heading out when she texted me to come in. She opened the door naked, and led me to a sheet on the living room floor. Told me to sit on the couch. Started random "small talk" that was weird, and every few minutes she would open up a box, pull out some lube and swipe her pussy. After about 20 minutes of her kneeling there out of reach, rambling and lubing her pussy I asked if we were going to do something or not. She said she "didn't feel right about it" and I left.
Absolutely batshit crazy, IMHO.
-
05-26-22 15:19 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 46Yep!
That's her, excellent provider.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:54 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 362Link for Angelsent
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent
-
05-26-22 11:09 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 2938Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






