Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 24546
-
05-22-22 09:59 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 109Who is this?
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...imore/82148152
Has anyone seen her before or if she's at any of the strip clubs in baltimore?
-
05-22-22 09:57 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 334Sort of TGTBT
If you're expecting to see the girl in the picture, then it's definitely TGTBT. But it doesn't surprise me that they are operating out of a motel. I've used that motel to meet up with SB's I met on SA. It's not awful. Would I want to stay there if I needed a place to stay for business or vacation?. . . Nope. But the rooms are updated and clean. I didn't feel unsafe. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes. Just be safe. . . Which is to say. . .
Originally Posted by HeavenKnows
[View Original Post]
1. No money upfront.
2. I'd be careful giving "screening" info for this type of place.
3. Don't be surprised if you sit in the parking lot waiting 20 minutes for the room number. She's probably busy sucking off the guy before you. These are high volume places.
3. When you get into the room, your provider should be wearing some lingerie and should give you a hug. This is your chance to let her know you're not LE, so grab her ass a little and giggle as if you did it accidentally.
4. Ask to use the bathroom so you can make sure no one else is in there.
5. Don't do anything more than 30 minutes. If you pay for 60, they'll have you done in 20 and will be shoeing you out the door.
I've done these motel AMP's a few times before. I don't do it any more because it's clear the women are trafficked. Perhaps I'm fooling myself, but I think the women in an actual AMPs are choosing to be in the profession because they know they can make more money this way. That's what I tell myself, anyway.
-
05-22-22 07:33 #14164Banned Member

Posts: 275Oh shit, I shant be seeing her anymore then.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 23:13 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 307No, they are real. I've dated the black girl many times over the past six years. She has an apartment near Hopkins (Univ.). Very cool chick, body is same as the pics. Haven't done a 3-piece with them, and probably won't at that price unless I want to really treat myself, but they're definitely not fake for those wondering.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 22:41 #14162Banned Member

Posts: 112Red Flag?
Have seen similar ads and remember that they had a room at the Red Roof across from the DMV. Never pulled the trigger largely because of the location. All of these ads are too good to be true in my opinion. Haven't read any posts about this group. Be safe.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/gle...scorts/2811928
HK.
-
05-21-22 21:29 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 1065Anyone know Jay
I was searching the Internet and this site or information on Jay. Maybe she went by a different name. Maybe a fake ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81551467#.
-
05-21-22 20:37 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 112Yeah I know her very well
I know her very well anyone wants 411 pm me.
Originally Posted by Marquise8516
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 18:33 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 546She was pretty thick when I saw her last month.
Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 15:56 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 371Well at least you didn't get scammed
Because I seriously doubt girls with bodies like that can be found escorting in baltimore.
Originally Posted by Rohrschak
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 12:43 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 60Ari
Spoke with the white one. Goes by Ari. Does offer doubles with her friend pictured. Sent a verification pic too with the weird gesture I asked and it is indeed her in the pics. So yea, they're both smoking hot and Ari's got that preppy girl voice. But sadly, I didn't TOFT gentlemen because she quoted 300 for HHR. I said LOL and wished her a good day.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-only/45633052
-
05-21-22 12:35 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 60I absolutely concur
Here's a recent post: https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/986965182960.
She still actively posts.
I do have a review of her somewhere on the forum and it echoes everything you say. All true. She asks for the money up front, and would not do a damn thing or will rush you like hell, then cause a HUGE FUSS if you try to insinuate that what she's doing doesn't even make sense. I'm just grateful I was able to get her out of my house without drawing uncle's attention called in by a concerned neighbor because this chick started yelling and try to square up with me.
I feel like this is a PSA. You've been warned lads.
Originally Posted by Marquise8516
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 12:19 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 60Big Whoopty doo
I'm sorry sir, but the most recent out of the blue 4 am text and silent treatment I was referring to occurred just last week. And to imply that she changed her number between the time she texted me at twilight hours and when I woke up and responded a few hours later, is quite the defense.
Regardless, if she really wanted to keep in touch with a long time regular after changing her number, she would text them from the new number to let them know. But I'm not mad. After last week, I moved on. She used to by nice last year for a good number of months but her attitude went south of late. Would text you, then ghost you. Would organize a meeting then stand you up. And it's just the fact that she'd text again without even acknowledging or apologizing for the rude behavior from the previous time. Last week was the final straw for me. Can't wait till the next "hey I'm available" so I can reply back on the fly saying "1. I'm not going to drop everything right now (like sleep) to run to you at 4 AM and 2. Don't ever text me again. Delete my number ". Or I can just do what she does best. Go silent and never respond back LOL. But again, good luck to the newbs. Shouldn't be hard for her to recruit.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 09:34 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 64Millie
When the hell did she get this thicc?? Or are these old pictures.
-
05-21-22 08:28 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 631Bree
Yes sorry, I can't keep up with all the Brees. See my posts on SW thread. She may have posted at some point and looks as good as some. This Bree can be found around Wilkens ave.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 08:09 #14152Banned Member

Posts: 275Bree
Hey, would you mind sharing her number?
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






